Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Why use all these tags when the game is just literally 5 minutes long. There is only 1 blowjob scene with cherry and that's it.
p1nups as NIKI87 said, the tags you put up have to be reflective of whats currently in the game. Eg. if you currently dont have anal sex you cannot put the tag up, but once you add it in game, you can put it up. You should probably fix that up to avoid confusion

Reactions: NIKI87

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, Ren'py Engine lacks of video with alpha channel support, so sadly I need to convert all animations to images sequences to avoid video and mask getting unsync.
So... you're gonna convert videos and it will be fixed? Why many other people doesn't have those "masks" showing up and i do though? I never had this issue before in any game, even if girls had standing animations like yours do. As far as i understand, you're using some different kind of animation than majority does.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So... you're gonna convert videos and it will be fixed? Why many other people doesn't have those "masks" showing up and i do though? I never had this issue before in any game, even if girls had standing animations like yours do. As far as i understand, you're using some different kind of animation than majority does.
most of devs just use webm converted video based on a serie of renders created by DAz .DAZ can also directly create an avi wich then you convert into webm to avoid 300Mb size for half a second long video.
i have no idea what kind of layers are used here... but well, i m very noob about video creation soo i cant say XD.
but if theyare a layer with "shadows" and a layer with the scene/chars (for exempl) , obviously ren'py gonna broke to load both layer at the exact same time without delaying one of them. its similar to use multiples png layer on and asking ren'py to move them all together at same time.. ren'py gonna broke .

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
I think I would give the game a chance if not everyone had giant balloons for tits. Variety is the spice of life.

If it ever gets modded/changed to have some variety/less overall ridiculous tits, I'm in.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
most of devs just use webm converted video based on a serie of renders created by DAz .DAZ can also directly create an avi wich then you convert into webm to avoid 300Mb size for half a second long video.
i have no idea what kind of layers are used here... but well, i m very noob about video creation soo i cant say XD.
but if theyare a layer with "shadows" and a layer with the scene/chars (for exempl) , obviously ren'py gonna broke to load both layer at the exact same time without delaying one of them. its similar to use multiples png layer on and asking ren'py to move them all together at same time.. ren'py gonna broke .
Thanks for the explanation, i actually didn't know that about renpy breaking down when multiple layers being used and didn't fully understand what dev meant by "video with alpha channel support". Now i understand Daz and renpy a bit better. :)

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really should have made tits a bit smaller and maybe stuff some content in there :D

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
The tits and asses look stuped thay are too big, in real life eney wonam that big would have back truble.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the explanation, i actually didn't know that about renpy breaking down when multiple layers being used and didn't fully understand what dev meant by "video with alpha channel support". Now i understand Daz and renpy a bit better. :)
dont take what i say for pro tips... i m super noob.
i just say what i know a minimum and the layer broking ren'py happen for me all the time i try :p

Reactions: Dilettante

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
There's a point in which exaggerated features stop looking good but I guess that's on me; I don't really like plastic surgery on real life either
Also, I expected more content but that might be because the sex-ed class was bugged:
While loading <'Image' '/roxy/roxy standing blink.png'>:​
IOError: Couldn't find file 'roxy/roxy standing blink.png'.​

And the jumping minigame UI is so confusing; it took me a while to find how to jump; and I couldn't only get to 7. Also, in the bathroom scene it was possible to show ourselves and push lust to the max.

That said, there are 2 things I liked about the game.
  • Cristina (the gym teacher) is quite cute.
  • The MC looks better than most.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
My bad, working on it, I'll release a hotfix asap, one of my goals is to hire a more skilled dev because my background is more artsy, so thanks for playing it.
Mature way of answering. I recommend ignoring comments likr these and just fixing it. You'll always have those that don't haave any constructive criticism

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes