yuda

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 318711

Overview:
In Bimbo High, you play an 18-year old kid whose life was turned upside down when your dad remarried a month before the start of the game. All of a sudden, you’ve got a hot bimbo MILF for a stepmother and a new stepsister who’s giving you dirty looks every chance she gets. As if that wasn’t enough, your stepmom’s gotten you transferred to the school where she works.
Your first day’s today. You don’t know it yet, but you’re about to be dropped into a world full of hot, slutty teachers and nympho teen bimbos. Explore multiple locations and your sexual fantasies as you find out just how much pussy you can get.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-07
Release Date: 2019-06-02
Developer: P1NUPS Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 318711 View attachment 318714 View attachment 318715 View attachment 318716 View attachment 318717 View attachment 318718 View attachment 318719
cam u make ajust breast, busty breast not at all like some big boob? thanks

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
p1nups, hi.
I played this story. I liked the models. I would like smaller boobs and it would be perfect. Thank God, their lips on the face are not puffed up, hahaha.
I did not like that the plot is endless in a circle. After the scene with Cherry, it was necessary to make a screensaver that this version is over.
I hope in the next update there will be more events and action. I think you understand me, hahaha.
Will the time of day change? Quest log? An extra job at the main character will be? Female or male domination? BDSM?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Welp, I like the premise and I really like the art...except...I'm not a fan of the balloon tits. With that said, I know a lot of people are. Me thinks you are going to have a hit on your hands. Good luck!
I'm not a fan of that either but i'm gonna give it a try...FOR SCIENCE!
Its pretty funny to be honest.

yuda big boobs are the whole purpose of BIMBO games so nope he won't make them smaller.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Bimbos are fantastic, but most of the women's faces are TOO BIMBO and it crosses into the uncanny valley.

But this one looks good:

See her face? Still looks Bimbo, but it's not over the top so it doesn't cross too much into bizarre territory.

Still, I'm curious what other people think? Maybe some people like the faces to look as they are? I find them disturbing except for the blonde (above).

This for example, see her face? That does not look right at all, it looks disturbing:

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys, thanks for playing my game, it's really in an early stage of development, more like a Demo than anything else but your feedback is gold for me. My background is more CG3D oriented so there are some code bugs and stuff to be fixed but I'll be pumping more content and hot fixes this month so Thank you all!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
.... but your feedback is gold for me...
Cool!

This blonde is a huge winner IMO:

The above image makes me want to play the game, but the other images are too bizarre and I would probably skip all of the other womens scenes and interactions just to get to this blonde.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those are some well-proportioned women :love: The demand for massage parlors in that place must be skyrocketing nice game so far certainly lives up to its name :D

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for playing my game, it's really in an early stage of development, more like a Demo than anything else but your feedback is gold for me. My background is more CG3D oriented so there are some code bugs and stuff to be fixed but I'll be pumping more content and hot fixes this month so Thank you all!
what you think about a lil patch for step mom, even patreon dont like step family

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
p1nups Looking at the tags, I'm pretty sure a lot of those shouldn't be there. Remember tags is just for current content, not planned.

Also, specifically about the "Corruption" tag, I'm curious if that's going to be a non-bimbo girl progressively bimbofied, or if it refers to the MC turning from a normal kid into a relentless fuck-machine. If the latter, that could be really interesting as I don't recall seeing any games like that before. Female Protagonist MC corruption games are dime-a-dozen, of course, but I really can't think of one with a Male Protagonist.

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
i've a problem...i'v played n cant leave gym scene, nurse, bathroom... is that everything for now?! beacause i ddnt see the 4º image. *** English is not my language
Hi djpupilo, yes, it's all for now, more content coming real soon.

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
p1nups Looking at the tags, I'm pretty sure a lot of those shouldn't be there. Remember tags is just for current content, not planned.

Also, specifically about the "Corruption" tag, I'm curious if that's going to be a non-bimbo girl progressively bimbofied, or if it refers to the MC turning from a normal kid into a relentless fuck-machine. If the latter, that could be really interesting as I don't recall seeing any games like that before. Female Protagonist MC corruption games are dime-a-dozen, of course, but I really can't think of one with a Male Protagonist.
Didn't know that, yes all those tags are planned, we gonna have a Bimbofication story with one of the students, she'll do some sexual favors to get her boobs,ass and lips done by Dr. Emilio (protagonist's father).

I think in a school like that all students get corrupted somehow, but we can have a special chapter featuring a female student and teacher involving corruption.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes