• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Mar 29, 2021
So sad that has not been updated yet. This like one of the 1st NSFW games I ever played. I think this is the 2nd nsfw game I ever played.

Its amazing. It does not have ntr or anything remotly close to it like sharing or cucking. But at the same time the female characters are portrayed as sluts lol

Its just a fun, lighthearted game. The situations in it are more on the comedy/parody side of things. It does not go out of its way to make you feel bad or anything like that.

I just wish the dev would give it an update or two from time to time.
It's the same for me as well, if I remember correctly this was one of my first NSFW games, just after Man of the House, Lust Epidemic and Meltys Quest, and I really loved it!! I was searching for Bimbo sluts and I came into this at first, just before Terminal Desires, Doll House and a couple of EpicLust titles, then other titles followed over time :D

Any word on whether this is still in development, or has it been abandoned?
I really would like to know that too, are there any news about the development of this little masterpiece?
And I mean Bimbo High and not Bimbo Paradise, because... well honestly I didn't liked it that much gameplay wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone know where the "taboo" mod for this game ended up? I can't find the original post, or whether it was ever updated.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Since this game has been abandoned but still has such a large following (it's still one of my favourites), I just thought that maybe we could speak to p1nups and try to convince them to release the code and the assets for it as a gift to the community so a new team can continue its development.

What do you think?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Since this game has been abandoned but still has such a large following (it's still one of my favourites), I just thought that maybe we could speak to p1nups and try to convince them to release the code and the assets for it as a gift to the community so a new team can continue its development.

What do you think?
Isn't this game just "onhold" because p1nups is working on that 3D environment bimbo game (reading previous comments I can see the notion). I just really think letting this game take a back seat was not the best idea.

The letting another team take over idea if that was the case wouldn't be a bad thing making especially sure the daz3d member does expertly well to render images of exactly the same quality in exactly the same way. As for the code anyone can view it by decompiling the game like any other Ren'Py game.

mrossi2107

May 8, 2022
Playing Bimbo High for Android I get an error when I have to open the city map for the first time, after the resistance training on day 3 I think. Can someone help me ?

mrossi2107

May 8, 2022
i get this error when i click open city map

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game/roaming.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/screens/maps/city.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/screens/maps/city.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/screens/maps/city.rpy", line 25, in execute
NameError: name 'thepinkmotel_entrance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "game/roaming.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "game/roaming.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/game/roaming.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\BimboHigh-0.34a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens/maps/city.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/screens/maps/city.rpy", line 25, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 25, in <module>
NameError: name 'thepinkmotel_entrance' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bimbo High 0.34a
Fri Apr 10 08:41:03 2020

I have the same problem what do you have done to play the game ?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Been nearly 2 years since an update. I read elsewhere 18 months without gets the abandoned tag, so shouldn't this?
Nah, mods give abandoned/on hold tags randomly when they feel like it, there is no consistency, some games gets abandoned/on hold tags after 6 months of inactivity and others are clear even after 1-2 years since the update. I wish there was some hard rule like 1 year without an update = on hold even if the dev is working on it, simply beceuse updates are on hold.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Nah, mods give abandoned/on hold tags randomly when they feel like it, there is no consistency, some games gets abandoned/on hold tags after 6 months of inactivity and others are clear even after 1-2 years since the update. I wish there was some hard rule like 1 year without an update = on hold even if the dev is working on it, simply beceuse updates are on hold.

I was told 18 months. I used the report feature and it got the tag. There's so many games on here the mods/admins aren't really able to track that on their own. Don't know how many mods/admins there are but that would be too much for even about 30 of them. If you see one over a year/18 months no update report the OP and use the "other" reason and say abandoned - no updates for x time.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was told 18 months. I used the report feature and it got the tag. There's so many games on here the mods/admins aren't really able to track that on their own. Don't know how many mods/admins there are but that would be too much for even about 30 of them. If you see one over a year/18 months no update report the OP and use the "other" reason and say abandoned - no updates for x time.
Nah, reporting works just fine, but if the game gets a tag or not is up to mods, for example a few days ago i was browsing older games and saw Curse of Pleasure not having abandoned or on hold tag, report was rejected despite the last update being over 3 and a half years ago looking at release date or two and a half looking at update date.
And that's not the first time it happened i remember Milfy City was being "worked on" for years without an update before it was given on hold tag (now it's abandoned), there is also a ton of other games like Ecchi Sensei or WVM that are on an extended break or had such a break before.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
WVM had a few betas and a bullshit update but last real update July last year. Promised 2 updates this month, but... smellslikebullshit.jpg

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
seem to remember them saying that this was going to be finished eventually but being put on hold until they worked on bimbo paradise. seems like a bad idea to me, since this is the far superior project, but hey, what can you do. unless there is some official word from the developer abandoning it, then its possible its still on hold and just got the tag because of a report and no updates in forever while the other game is still in development.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes