BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I seem to be softlocked, after I did the surgery with Stella, and the doctor takes me in his office, no matter if I say "yes" or "no" to his proposition the location is greyed out and I can't move or do anything. What should I do ?
The journals tell you what you need to do to progress.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I seem to be softlocked, after I did the surgery with Stella, and the doctor takes me in his office, no matter if I say "yes" or "no" to his proposition the location is greyed out and I can't move or do anything. What should I do ?
This happens when the hour is after the closing of the surgeon's office following Stella's surgery. Just exit from the scene prior to being asked "Yes or No", then come back during regular business hours the next day. The option is still available, and it won't lock you in.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
This happens when the hour is after the closing of the surgeon's office following Stella's surgery. Just exit from the scene prior to being asked "Yes or No", then come back during regular business hours the next day. The option is still available, and it won't lock you in.
Will be fixing this locking it from time. But yes just realized they clicked on it in the last hour its open, pushing the time past its opening so you cannot return to the lobby.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020

Fixes:

Added Home button to Sofia and Stella surgery events, removed +30 min time to remove potential soft lock due to time.

Known Bugs:

Marketing clickable but no options if you've already completed it.

Journal entry for BLC Clients has no back button.

Reactions: jack92783

Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I seem to be having trouble progressing Main Story. I need to advance Hana questline but cannot because I need to complete Charlotte quest. That said, button on Wednesday is greyed out @ 18:00.

DutchOven

Jul 26, 2022

I had that issue too. I think it's because when you try talking to him, it moves forward the time of day to a period where you wouldn't be able to visit because it's too late. I'd try backing up in time, leaving and starting a new day, then going back. That fixed it for me.

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
This happens because you did the surgery late enough in the day that the doctor's office is now closed. The "end" of that interaction takes you back to the doctor's office, and since it is closed that option is greyed out.

If possible, back out of the whole thing and either do it earlier in the day or go to the next day and do it earlier.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey BimboRoom ! Great game, lots of fun ;)
I have an issue with Charlotte : to progress, I need to go to sleep and receive a meil from Stella, but the mail doesn't appear.
If you could take a look, that'd be great ^^
P.S: started a new game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BimboLifeCoach-8.0.6(files are called 8.0.7...?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
The latest bugfix is uploaded, same link. 0.7 is current. Please report bugs via Discord #bugreport.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes