3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
Ok, really sorry for capped upload speeds guys! I went ahead and added my tier codes in a text file in the game folder so you can easily copy+paste them. The actual tier code only needs entered once, the rest each time you launch the game. Include the hyphen of each code.

Linky -

Have fun, guys :)
Thanks, but 40 min wait(((

ScumbagJosh

May 24, 2017
Ok, really sorry for capped upload speeds guys! I went ahead and added my tier codes in a text file in the game folder so you can easily copy+paste them. The actual tier code only needs entered once, the rest each time you launch the game. Include the hyphen of each code. Gonna add a save file that should also unlock the weapons for you, lemme know if it doesn't work.

Linky -

Save file -

Big ups for the upload but Jesus christ i never get a decent download speed on anonfiles 133kb for me man i love Australian internet can anyone download this file then get it on mega.

• Red Heart
Reactions: [User Deleted]
Oct 8, 2019
Big ups for the upload but Jesus christ i never get a decent download speed on anonfiles 133kb for me man i love Australian internet can anyone download this file then get it on mega.
Oh it definitely caps your speed, that's why the upload took so long. I have 200 mbps internet and was capped at 400 something kb upload instead of my 5 mbps. Every torrent site seems to do that crap.

Grabbed the mega -

ScumbagJosh

May 24, 2017
Oh it definitely caps your speed, that's why the upload took so long. I have 200 mbps internet and was capped at 400 something kb upload instead of my 5 mbps. Every torrent site seems to do that crap.
well since its almost 6am for me im going to bed and hope for a mega link when i wake up again thanks for uploading this

• Red Heart
Jun 19, 2018
Ok, really sorry for capped upload speeds guys! I went ahead and added my tier codes in a text file in the game folder so you can easily copy+paste them. The actual tier code only needs entered once, the rest each time you launch the game. Include the hyphen of each code. Gonna add a save file that should also unlock the weapons for you, lemme know if it doesn't work.

Linky -

Save file -

Shit lol forgot to mention where to PUT the save man I'm a dummy

Just paste the entire save folder into your user>appdata>local

If that doesn't unlock the weapons in the levels, just holler and I'll upload a different one
Thank you for the upload.
I noticed there is a download link on the game's Blogspot as well. (Just checked, blogspot Mega link is same as the one you shared above)
If I'm not asking for too much, would it be possible to upload the codes separately for us to use with the Mega version of the game?

ScumbagJosh

May 24, 2017
Re-check that post, posted mega link
Hey sorry just seen it I did but I’m not finding the file with the codes am I missing something I downloaded the game from their patreon earlier on mega so dunno if it’s just redownloading that one what’s the files name with codes sorry about this :/ mega tired.

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020

Linky -

Save file -

Shit lol forgot to mention where to PUT the save man I'm a dummy

Just paste the entire save folder into your user>appdata>local

If that doesn't unlock the weapons in the levels, just holler and I'll upload a different one
thank you very much, may you always be healthy!

• Red Heart

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
I have some ideas for next uptades
-I would love to see reverse rape positions, maybe making antidots from semen or something?
- i wish that will be option to undress her completly, with boots included and maybe some foot action?
- character creation? The model is strong 9/10 but some modifications would be great

would like to se when the actual penetration begins you can struggle a bit and ther will be a second camera of the actual penetration if it´s anal or vaginal. Creator of hounds of the meteor has that system.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes