3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Can confirm that touching the crystal on mission 3 cause the game to yeet itself.
Now that I think about it, customization isn't unlocking either. How likely is that the whole "Unlocks after mission 3" et cetra is horseshit and these fellas only made mission 3 etc, and just added the said crash intentionaly, since more stuff isnt actually made?

Last edited:
Reactions: fobo
Oct 12, 2018
Can confirm that touching the crystal on mission 3 cause the game to yeet itself.
Now that I think about it, customization isn't unlocking either. How likely is that the whole "Unlocks after mission 3" et cetra is horseshit and these fellas only made mission 3 etc, and just added the said crash intentionaly, since more stuff isnt actually made?
As far as I know customizing is reserved to patrons and the patron card codes. Can do it right off the bat if you have one anyways. As far as the stuff that beating the missions unlocks, who knows since doesn't seem anyone can get there yet, but I highly doubt they just aren't available as I think highest tier patrons just get all the costumes unlocked with their code off the bat as well, though could have misinterpreted what they said as well really.

D

Deleted member 946461

As far as I know customizing is reserved to patrons and the patron card codes. Can do it right off the bat if you have one anyways. As far as the stuff that beating the missions unlocks, who knows since doesn't seem anyone can get there yet, but I highly doubt they just aren't available as I think highest tier patrons just get all the costumes unlocked with their code off the bat as well, though could have misinterpreted what they said as well really.
Does patron customization extend to graphics now as well? This new version seems to have taken away my ability to set custom graphics. For example, if I try to set foliage to low and view distance to high, it will revert all options to one of the presets when I exit the menu. It's incredibly frustrating since I don't want everything set to high just to be able to see farther.

Oct 12, 2018
Does patron customization extend to graphics now as well? This new version seems to have taken away my ability to set custom graphics. For example, if I try to set foliage to low and view distance to high, it will revert all options to one of the presets when I exit the menu. It's incredibly frustrating since I don't want everything set to high just to be able to see farther.
No, that's just a bug that I believe has been around since the game's inception. Graphics work well for me anyways, but the last build no matter how hard I tried, it kept reseting all my graphical option changes to ultra or whatever preset I had, similar to what you're mentioning now anyways.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
ty for the replie. gonna skip this update then.. game usualy crashes for me at that gate in the sewer's with the horde of zombies.

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
Where is this hidden zombie at on Mission 3? I only found 1 ladder to interact with. Is there like a door with more zombies or something?

Nvm just found it creeping above the building at the starting point. Game crash going into the crystal too

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
So this game locked up on me 3 times checking to make sure these "Fantasy Card Codes" work, but I can say they do. As to what they do unlock I don't know. Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: New version 0.5328 changes it up a bit. Read here. I don't currently have the spare time to look into this further.

Last edited:

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
So this game locked up on me 3 times checking to make sure these "Fantasy Card Codes" work, but I can say they do. As to what they do unlock I don't know. Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways.

The devs are using an AES key on the pak file but for whatever reason have not set up encryption with it, made this stupid easy.
Thank you really much :)

FutaLover31

Dec 8, 2019

The devs are using an AES key on the pak file but for whatever reason have not set up encryption with it, made this stupid easy.
The last code you aren't sure what it does unlocks the newest costume they added which is the new RE3 Remake costume for Jill.

Reactions: funog1

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
when i leave the mansion, what must i do ?
the mission say "search for an exit?"
help :( btw this is the mission 2

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes