• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
The boss is pretty cool and spooky,but the rest is a joke , the crawl animation barely triggers,still the same horrible camera angles when they finish.Was hoping for some group animations or new enemies like the spiders from the RE 3 Remake.Who knows ,maybe in one year from now when they release a new update we will see something new.

Oct 8, 2019
So the folder you posted says "Bioasshard" but the folder located in C: for where saves are stored is listed as "Bioasshard_Arena" and it only has a Saves folder inside.

Your instructions however specifically state to replace "Bioasshard" folder, not the files inside.

Still says code is invalid.

Ermm....... ?? o_O

EDIT: Tried renaming the folder in C: to just Bioasshard, launched the game, "Crocodile" still says invalid, closed game, game has now re-created Bioasshard_Arena". :/

EDIT, EDIT: Turns out I'm a twit, thought the code was literally "crocodile" and completely blanked on the "no, there's an actual code for crocodile tier". Herp derp... codes work now and probably did all along.

EDIT, EDIT, EDIT: So codes work, yay! Customization (other than name) is still locked however. :(
Okay. Sorry. Sorry. Lemme try this once more. I still had my ORIGINAL saves in my folder which I thought were the ones being read by this updated version. Turns out nope. I'm dumb. I got confused about which folders were being read by this version. I am sorry. If this method still does not solve it, I genuinely have no other idea what would be causing it because the readme.txt will have your save files exactly as mine are.

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Pretty confused why this game isnt getting any spotlight at the download section of this site. It isnt shown there for some reason.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Pretty confused why this game isnt getting any spotlight at the download section of this site. It isnt shown there for some reason.
The default sorting in the downloads section is recently updated and this hasn't been updated by the owner of the thread yet we just got ahead in the discussion because we all thirsty for some woman x zombie action

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
for some reason my console isnt opening anymore. It used to work by just pressing tab. Anyone having similar issues ?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
There are at least 2 sexttacks for the crawling zombie (destroy one leg), however the trigger is very random, here's a video showcase :
Google Drive
Edit : and yes, I'm using Unreal Unlocker for godmode and at then end of the vid, I set fov at 120, someone posted a tutorial in this comment :
Here is the previous comment
I've seen two front and two back sexattacks (very little difference) for de-feeted zombies so that makes four, and then at least nine in the new boss stage, one bj, one front, and one back grapple each for the the boss, ground tentacle, and ceiling tentacle enemies. That makes thirteen and that leaves 9 more I haven't seen yet. Anyone found them yet?

I don't know how it happened I saw a zombie with one arm cut off but it won't do grab attacks.

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
it turns out there are a lot of new animations only with the boss, but are there any new ones with the dog?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Well the boss is fun, when you turn on godmode :D The normal zombies are a little buggy when you want to get the animation on the wall. I get a fatal error when I complete lvl 1. It always stills lags in the same areas.
Also is anyone else experiencing that the grapple attack are kind of buggy ? The zombie sometimes wants to attack the pc, but then runs in the wrong direction. Or the zombie/zombie dogs runs to the pc only to do the grapple attack and miss about 50% of the time.
Like I said the boss is fun with cheats though. Without them it is kinda hard, because you get juggled a lot.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes