3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
How can I change outfit and hairstyle?
I can't find the button to set on the outfit page.

Hey fellow curvy-Lady Lover

If you realise for the next meaningful update is probably one more year. The last update (0.4.251) was 403days ago (2021-feb-08)
Knowing that you also know you have no reason to run
No need to unlock everything and ruin the game.
Have a lot of time to play and unlock different costumes and hair options.

Still the Misson 1 where you could unlock the weapons is still inbalanced/very hard.

So in this savefile you will find SHOTGUN UNLOCKED
While you have ammo one of the best weapon in the game.
Shotgun will be your best friend against the big fatty.

And of course kill all dogs.

View attachment 1716143
SHOOT every rabid dogs in the HEAD! <3
Have fun!

To install
the Location of your savefile:

X:\Users\ #YOURUSERNAME# \AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

example:

C:\Users\KillAllDogs\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
Hello, I don't know how to use Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker. I want to use it for bioasshard. Can someone explain this to me in detail?

Oct 8, 2019
Hello, I don't know how to use Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker. I want to use it for bioasshard. Can someone explain this to me in detail?
Works like CheatEngine for booting. You download it, launch it, launch the game. It'll prompt you to select a process to attach it to. You do with the game and then you get some basic stuff to mess around with. I've never had any luck with any of the more advanced UE stuff like spawning certain enemies and whatnot though. There's a , but good luck with many of them working for you.

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
Works like CheatEngine for booting. You download it, launch it, launch the game. It'll prompt you to select a process to attach it to. You do with the game and then you get some basic stuff to mess around with. I've never had any luck with any of the more advanced UE stuff like spawning certain enemies and whatnot though. There's a , but good luck with many of them working for you.
Thank you my friend. So, are there any commands in Bioasshard that will work for me?

Reactions: [User Deleted]

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Hello

In this savefile you will find SHOTGUN UNLOCKED
Bioasshard Version 0.8.194 Revision1
While you have ammo one of the best weapon in the game.
Shotgun will be your best friend against the big fatty.

And of course kill all dogs.

SHOOT every rabid dogs in the head!
Have fun!

To install
the Location of your savefile:

X:\Users\ #YOURUSERNAME# \AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

example:

C:\Users\KillAllDogs\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmh1213

Jul 21, 2023
classic hair type3
classic hair type5
hair type A
hair type B
hair type C
hair type D
R3make Hair type

classic outfit1
classic outfit3
secret outfit1
secret outfit2
r3make outfit
These are the lists I got, but can I get more hair or costumes if I rank Patreon Fox?

Oct 8, 2019
Thank you my friend. So, are there any commands in Bioasshard that will work for me?
I have 0 experience with tinkering with engine files so I have no clue how to find Bioasshard's specific asset list. I only ever really messed around with the free camera, sorry.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
classic hair type3
classic hair type5
hair type A
hair type B
hair type C
hair type D
R3make Hair type

classic outfit1
classic outfit3
secret outfit1
secret outfit2
r3make outfit
These are the lists I got, but can I get more hair or costumes if I rank Patreon Fox?
Nope, I think that's all the costumes u can get that way. dev didn't add any costumes from awhile just some pubic hair patterns. one of the many reason people r mad at dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmh1213
Oct 8, 2019
Maybe nothing substantial, if you look at it that way. Some game-breaking bugfixes like mission 7 being unpassable with broken doors (something myself and a few others reported), a couple out-of-bounds items in mission 9 now obtainable, reported my me. Quite a bit of other fixes as well. So substantial is subjective... but to cliam literally nothing is foolish.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes