3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Hinata best Waifu

Feb 4, 2019
None of the creators are legally obligated to do what any one supporter wants or even finish any content. You're essentially donating money to the creator because you enjoy their content and you get perks in return, rather than fund anything directly.

Every creator is a private entity and are free to function as they choose, ultimately even if that means disliking feedback and punishing their supporters out of spite.
Sad but true, they dont have to do anything for us because we're mainly donating them money because we just want to. Even if we're donating money we're not really buying anything so we have no rights to tell them what to do and this sucks.

In the other hands im free to judge your work if im becoming part of it tho. If you get my money and still do literally anything with that then im free to judge you, your work and your decision making because at that point im involved indirectly in the project, dont forget that.

If the devs do stupid decision making and i was or still are a donator then i can judge them, even if they dont like what they're getting as feedbacks. we still have a weapon in our hands to change things, even if anything of this project really exists officially.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
so: suggestion: have birth. or make it so it's not a game over scene if you do.
I know many people are confused by the tag "pregnancy"
actually its a mistake.
game have cumflation.
even that some like it, but most people here hate it.
So, game doesn't have pregnancy, thank god!
if they ever add that sh*t it would ruin this game
and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone with this.
In short:

Last edited:

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
I know many people are confused by the tag "pregnancy"
actually its a mistake.
game have cumflation.
even that some like it, but most people here hate it.
So, game doesn't have pregnancy, thank god!
if they ever add that sh*t it would ruin this game
and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone with this.
In short:

how about you try not dictating shit that the devs arent

jmh1213

Jul 21, 2023
Is there more than 7 hair and 5 clothes in this game?
Or how many more types of clothes are additionally paid when sponsoring a developer?

jmh1213

Jul 21, 2023
Bush 1: Y12E-VFH5
Bush 2: S9AL-EUWD
Bush 3: E5TP-A682
Bush 4: T3IM-B9EH
What difference does applying the code make?

커뮤니티 확인 아이콘

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes