3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe there just not in to there game any more such is a same. i don't know which girls are there but i think all the older lady's should be in the game like rebbaca ada and so forth.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Alright, a few hours of bs and reading up on basic encryption ciphers and decrypting. I did some digging and the cipher for the codes has somewhat changed since the Mar. 2022 release. Meg or someone might be reading up on the forums so I'm expecting the encryption method or at least the cipher to change for the next release.

Anyways, here's a couple of other codes for the v0.8.194 release:

Fox: M4IF-573C
GPU Heavy Bush 1: F4UT-GF2Q

If anyone else is trying to take a crack at decrypting besides me (I mean wasting time is fun, but the tedium of trial and error is killing me), here's some other values I made good progress on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may also want to use this:

Many thanks to funog and Gan_fald for being one of the firsts to actually take a look at this and explain where to start. Also huge thanks to whoever gave their Eagle codes out.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-8-194-versusx.11662/post-11322152

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Alright, a few hours of bs and reading up on basic encryption ciphers and decrypting. I did some digging and the cipher for the codes has somewhat changed since the Mar. 2022 release. Meg or someone might be reading up on the forums so I'm expecting the encryption method or at least the cipher to change for the next release.

Anyways, here's a couple of other codes for the v0.8.194 release:

Fox: M4IF-573C
GPU Heavy Bush 1: F4UT-GF2Q

If anyone else is trying to take a crack at decrypting besides me (I mean wasting time is fun, but the tedium of trial and error is killing me), here's some other values I made good progress on:

You may also want to use this:

Many thanks to funog and Gan_fald for being one of the firsts to actually take a look at this and explain where to start. Also huge thanks to whoever gave their Eagle codes out.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-8-194-versusx.11662/post-11322152
Addendum (Aug. 1): I finished up getting the rest of the codes. Unfortunately it's not possible to figure out the entirety of both ciphers, but it does not matter. Oh and if anyone was trying to also figure this out, I did make a mistake in the table. The G in the HGY6-7A25 does not equal Q. Here's the actual table for the rest of the codes I found. Note that there are no codes for Big Boss or The Boss tier as they took it down from Patreon.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Addendum (Aug. 1): I finished up getting the rest of the codes. Unfortunately it's not possible to figure out the entirety of both ciphers, but it does not matter. Oh and if anyone was trying to also figure this out, I did make a mistake in the table. The G in the HGY6-7A25 does not equal Q. Here's the actual table for the rest of the codes I found. Note that there are no codes for Big Boss or The Boss tier as they took it down from Patreon.

Can you tell me the no Bush one?
Thanks anyway!

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
This game's development length is starting to resemble that of Star Citizen's.

I'll probably be having a midlife crisis by the time Bioasshard - the actual game, not just Arena - releases.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
This game's development length is starting to resemble that of Star Citizen's.

I'll probably be having a midlife crisis by the time Bioasshard - the actual game, not just Arena - releases.
this will probably be finished by 2027 and look shit still

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ai9999
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes