3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I'll take the middleground of the animations vs gameplay mechanics development time stuff. It all depends on the actual team. You can work on mechanics *and* art together if there's a dedicated person for each. But when you have a small team where people are filling multiple roles (game designer, programmer, 3D modeler, animator, level designer, sound designer, etc), then obviously gameplay is always a higher priority over art. If you make a bunch of art first, at some point in development you're bound to just not find a good place to *use* the art in a way that actually "fits" what's going on with the gameplay.

Even in a full team of specialized members, all art aspects are the lowest priority in terms of development cycle. Art is always focused on later in the process; never first. This is even true for visual novels, as coming up with a story to go with a bunch of different art scenes is harder than coming up with a story and making the different scenes after.

Obviously, in an H-game, the art is important, and we can't ignore that fact. However, focusing too much on art first just is not a smart decision, as you will end up wasting a lot of time with unused art or reworked art.

Reactions: PaNiq

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Neither is useful to over complicate your game with stupid gameplay mechanics that noone will ever give a fuck about wasting your time and people patreons patience just because you dont give a fuck of what they really want by your game.

We're all here for the same thing, and it's not the awesome and perfect shooting and loot system.
I'm not sure where you read wrong, but I didn't meant to imply anything in the way of what you are talking about. Art is important, gameplay is important, a working program is important. If they are adding tiny mechanics that nobody notices, then sure that's likely something not worthwhile to be spending time on.

Also worth noting I'm really a fan of how patreon is usually used. It's really just meant to be there for donations, with small perks. People who make games that are only available by paying a monthly subscription on patreon to even see what the updates are (and the updates are few and far between, with little changing each update), are usually only there for the money imo. Having a patreon for helping pay for the development of a game is good, sure. But having that as the only way to play the game is bad practice. Put the thing up for sale. Patreon perks can still be stuff like the different codes and discord stuff and whatnot. That and seeing the devlog and stuff sure. Not the game as a whole.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Neither is useful to over complicate your game with stupid gameplay mechanics that noone will ever give a fuck about wasting your time and people patreons patience just because you dont give a fuck of what they really want by your game.

We're all here for the same thing, and it's not the awesome and perfect shooting and loot system.
This, all of this.

How is this such an arcane concept to understand? I've been saying this for how fucking long now, all this pointless bullshit that serves no purpose other than to infuriate the player like the fucking metal detector level. It's been about 3 years now I believe since they did the small little model update and touched up and added animations.

In 5 years we've gotten a bunch of shit no one asked for nor wanted. Then some stuff that was actually nice, these guys are basically fleecing people for no issue at all.

Reactions: Hinata best Waifu

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
This, all of this.

How is this such an arcane concept to understand? I've been saying this for how fucking long now, all this pointless bullshit that serves no purpose other than to infuriate the player like the fucking metal detector level. It's been about 3 years now I believe since they did the small little model update and touched up and added animations.

In 5 years we've gotten a bunch of shit no one asked for nor wanted. Then some stuff that was actually nice, these guys are basically fleecing people for no issue at all.
Not only that, but there has also been very little improvements gameplay-wise in the same time. Not really sure what it is they are actually spending most of the time on.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Not only that, but there has also been very little improvements gameplay-wise in the same time. Not really sure what it is they are actually spending most of the time on.
To answer your post, making dumb shit like door mechanics. Or the stupid fucking comics, and whatever dumb shit they decide to spend money on.

Oct 8, 2019
I'm not sure where you read wrong, but I didn't meant to imply anything in the way of what you are talking about. Art is important, gameplay is important, a working program is important. If they are adding tiny mechanics that nobody notices, then sure that's likely something not worthwhile to be spending time on.

Also worth noting I'm really a fan of how patreon is usually used. It's really just meant to be there for donations, with small perks. People who make games that are only available by paying a monthly subscription on patreon to even see what the updates are (and the updates are few and far between, with little changing each update), are usually only there for the money imo. Having a patreon for helping pay for the development of a game is good, sure. But having that as the only way to play the game is bad practice. Put the thing up for sale. Patreon perks can still be stuff like the different codes and discord stuff and whatnot. That and seeing the devlog and stuff sure. Not the game as a whole.
I agree with you about how Patreon should be used as as platform that gives extras for the supporters. I also would like to say that I've been a patron to the project for 2 years and have found that, that's essentially exactly how they've been using it. You get the fantasy tier codes for the few bonus cheats and unlockables. You're either the tier for them or at the mercy of a kind person sharing the codes (which many here do, thankfully).

The biggest thing about selling the game commercially... well, that's where they'd definitely pop on the radar so to speak and risk the entire game to cease and desist legal trouble. So they use Patreon to fund the game (it takes money to develop a game, you either buy assets which are not necessarily cheap, and even if you make everything yourself... that's labor. And no one can just work for free.) One could argue that there are plenty of free games both H-games and non, but I'd like to also point out that there's a pretty substantial difference in quality in them. Bioasshard is pretty top-notch IMO and still has more potential. Having said that, I also agree with the people who would like more animations, outfits and fetish stuff.

But there's also the matter of this: There has to be elements and things to save for the actual game. Otherwise it'll be a scenario like movies that have the best bits in their trailers, or game demos that have all game mechanics available... then you play the game and it's boring because you've already experienced it...

As far as I know, the game itself is a way for them to learn game dev (pretty sure it's their first game dev experience), and the game itself, is actually free. They have a public blog which they post the download links to, and yes they keep the links updated. You just don't get the extra unlockable codes unless, as I said before. This is the link for anyone who might not know .

I point this out because I would have to disagree about claims of scams per se, when no one's obligated to pay to play the game. They also don't necessarily go out of their way to stop piracy and sharing of Patreon content, which I personally respect. And also in my personal experience, they're pretty positive with reception and feedback about issues/reporting bugs and whatnot.

Not exactly trying to come off as a "kiss-ass", but if that's what anyone wants to think, they're going to think whatever they want. Yet, the fact remains that the game is out there to enjoy without anyone having to "be scammed" and unless they pull a major stunt that some other H-game dev has pulled, I don't think they deserve the same scrutiny.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
So...this release comes with a Mission 10 that appears to be pointless (it's just the same as the normal arena for unlocking, but without any guns so you can't hit any targets). *edit:* nvm, there's a storage chest to the left (so hidden by character) at the spawn, which contains them. Also what's the deal with Mission 7? You spawn in a room adjacent to another room that has two locked doors, the third one leading to a dead end.

Reading the changelog, it quickly becomes apparent there's some weird thigns they are considering to be changes. New loading screen system and new weapon upgrade system, followed by "new graphics and sounds for the new <loading screen and weapon upgrade screen>"

There's also stuff like behind-the-scenes info "+New+ Door Mechanism: Can require more than one key to be used / puzzle to be completed / switch to be turned on / etc." <<this just means "hey, we can do things differently, but haven't done so."

As for bugs: aside from the mission specific ones I mentioned above, there are many. Their new "function that controls everything related to changing from one level to another" causes the character model to load in carrying the weapons she doesn't currently have (updates when you open inventory). It also saves your last HP value for the HUD until you get hit (correctly uses the real value instead of the old one). You can aim down sights while staying in the idle animation. Often times enemies ignore damage (I mean no damage taken or knockbacks or blood splatter at all). This invulnerability appears to be whenever they are in or for a while after exiting certain animations. Toggling between windowed, borderless, and exclusive fullscreen causes the fps cap to change to 30. Master volume controller does not control any volume settings. Zombies interacting with doors plays a global sound effect. The directional lighting in a lot of maps is very bad. The global illumination doesn't bake any objects (only terrain features), which looks jarring a lot of the time. The camera is absolutely abysmal at all times, and often times glitches out. Clothing tends to cause a lot of clipping. Models tend to clip into each other, too. Breaking free of a grab can throw enemies out of bounds.

Other (non-bug) issues: it is poorly optimized, as when running 30fps at 1440 on a 2080 super, the main menu uses 50% of the GPU (not just GPU memory utilization, but actual processing). It also uses more GPU and CPU when tabbed out, compared to when in focus for some unknown reason. Despite this, the textures are very low quality and usually appear stretched or shrunken. There is no audio balance between various SFX. Controls aren't great, and the camera sensitivity settings do nothing when playing with a mouse. Why can't we zoom in/out a bit while in control of the player like we can for the sex animations? Knife is indeed useless, despite the loading screen trying to say it's somewhat useful - just kick them and then curb stomp. They die. Knife takes ~25+ stabs to the face to do the same. The damage system as a whole is rather unbalanced anyway, as you're just repeatedly shooting the head until you get a crit; non-crit damage is useless. Why can't we navigate menus using the mouse? They can very easily use PhysX or something similar to capture the cursor for when it is hovering over icons. Why do some levels have the changelog sitting as an interactable object? Specifically in places that are prone to the player being attacked? Why is the loading screen system there in the first place, if it's not giving real tips? Most of it is just the FAQ about patreon and stuff. Why do we get double loads? You select a mission, see loading screen, press a button to exit loading screen, press the continue button, loading screen repeats, exit loading screen, then you are finally in a mission. The way the missions are made is that they are simply test levels for new things they were working on, so there's really not much in the way of good level design going on (hell a lot of them are actually demo levels in the asset packs they're using). Most maps have no sense of direction or meaning behind objective placement, and there's nothing that leads players the right way. The way they modified the models is very jarring - they simply added giant floppy dicks on everything that really look weird (seriously, they look like flabby pool noodles that go all the way to their knees). The way they try to apply "stretching" physics around insertions looks very bad. The entire perineum region of the character, including the crotch, vagina, and anus are all clearly out of place, with some things protruding and looking "stretched" from the body. The inflation mechanic does the same. The mesh lines for the character model are clearly visible. The sound effects during sex do not match the animations in the slightest. The sex mechanics as a whole seem like they don't really belong from the grabbing with the terrible camera angles and cheesy animation, to the "struggling" both during the grab and sex. The way the sex works is you press f once to get out, or wait for a bit and press f once to have it do a cumshot before ending (which quickly zooms into the location of insertion, but keeps the current camera angle). You are able to rotate and zoom the camera in sex scenes, but not pan, so sometimes you are forever unable to see the character's face. The cum is rainbow colored for some reason? The enemy AI is just "see player? Run to player's current location" but doesn't update the player position as it is moving (so will just run to where you were 2 seconds ago). The detection is also very weird, as some enemies seem to know where you are without seeing you, and others ignore you unless you are right in front of them for a solid 5 seconds. If you're too close to normal zombies, they straight up never attack the player.

Showcasing a lot of the visual issues, including the floor texture: This Looks Bad.png

All in all? The raw game itself seems to have barely been changed since 3 years ago. Sure, there's been new levels added (a few of which are unplayable) and small visual additions...but the actual user experience remains the exact same, and it is very rough to play. The gameplay being mostly unchanged, in addition to the sexual aspects being *entirely* unchanged in so long really makes me question what the devs are doing with their time and the money from the patreons. They went the "gaming as a service" route for how people are allowed access to the game, so they really should be making visible progress, which they clearly are not doing so.

Last edited:

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
So...this release comes with a Mission 10 that appears to be pointless (it's just the same as the normal arena for unlocking, but without any guns so you can't hit any targets). Also what's the deal with Mission 7? You spawn in a room adjacent to another room that has two locked doors, the third one leading to a dead end.

Reading the changelog, it quickly becomes apparent there's some weird thigns they are considering to be changes. New loading screen system and new weapon upgrade system, followed by "new graphics and sounds for the new <loading screen and weapon upgrade screen>"

There's also stuff like behind-the-scenes info "+New+ Door Mechanism: Can require more than one key to be used / puzzle to be completed / switch to be turned on / etc." <<this just means "hey, we can do things differently, but haven't done so."

As for bugs: aside from the mission specific ones I mentioned above, there are many. Their new "function that controls everything related to changing from one level to another" causes the character model to load in carrying the weapons she doesn't currently have (updates when you open inventory). It also saves your last HP value for the HUD until you get hit (correctly uses the real value instead of the old one). You can aim down sights while staying in the idle animation. Often times enemies ignore damage (I mean no damage taken or knockbacks or blood splatter at all). This invulnerability appears to be whenever they are in or for a while after exiting certain animations. Toggling between windowed, borderless, and exclusive fullscreen causes the fps cap to change to 30. Master volume controller does not control any volume settings. Zombies interacting with doors plays a global sound effect. The directional lighting in a lot of maps is very bad. The global illumination doesn't bake any objects (only terrain features), which looks jarring a lot of the time. The camera is absolutely abysmal at all times, and often times glitches out. Clothing tends to cause a lot of clipping. Models tend to clip into each other, too. Breaking free of a grab can throw enemies out of bounds.

Other (non-bug) issues: it is poorly optimized, as when running 30fps at 1440 on a 2080 super, the main menu uses 50% of the GPU (not just GPU memory utilization, but actual processing). It also uses more GPU and CPU when tabbed out, compared to when in focus for some unknown reason. Despite this, the textures are very low quality and usually appear stretched or shrunken. There is no audio balance between various SFX. Controls aren't great, and the camera sensitivity settings do nothing when playing with a mouse. Why can't we zoom in/out a bit while in control of the player like we can for the sex animations? Knife is indeed useless, despite the loading screen trying to say it's somewhat useful - just kick them and then curb stomp. They die. Knife takes ~25+ stabs to the face to do the same. The damage system as a whole is rather unbalanced anyway, as you're just repeatedly shooting the head until you get a crit; non-crit damage is useless. Why can't we navigate menus using the mouse? They can very easily use PhysX or something similar to capture the cursor for when it is hovering over icons. Why do some levels have the changelog sitting as an interactable object? Specifically in places that are prone to the player being attacked? Why is the loading screen system there in the first place, if it's not giving real tips? Most of it is just the FAQ about patreon and stuff. Why do we get double loads? You select a mission, see loading screen, press a button to exit loading screen, press the continue button, loading screen repeats, exit loading screen, then you are finally in a mission. The way the missions are made is that they are simply test levels for new things they were working on, so there's really not much in the way of good level design going on (hell a lot of them are actually demo levels in the asset packs they're using). Most maps have no sense of direction or meaning behind objective placement, and there's nothing that leads players the right way. The way they modified the models is very jarring - they simply added giant floppy dicks on everything that really look weird (seriously, they look like flabby pool noodles that go all the way to their knees). The way they try to apply "stretching" physics around insertions looks very bad. The entire perineum region of the character, including the crotch, vagina, and anus are all clearly out of place, with some things protruding and looking "stretched" from the body. The inflation mechanic does the same. The mesh lines for the character model are clearly visible. The sound effects during sex do not match the animations in the slightest. The sex mechanics as a whole seem like they don't really belong from the grabbing with the terrible camera angles and cheesy animation, to the "struggling" both during the grab and sex. The way the sex works is you press f once to get out, or wait for a bit and press f once to have it do a cumshot before ending (which quickly zooms into the location of insertion, but keeps the current camera angle). You are able to rotate and zoom the camera in sex scenes, but not pan, so sometimes you are forever unable to see the character's face. The cum is rainbow colored for some reason? The enemy AI is just "see player? Run to player's current location" but doesn't update the player position as it is moving (so will just run to where you were 2 seconds ago). The detection is also very weird, as some enemies seem to know where you are without seeing you, and others ignore you unless you are right in front of them for a solid 5 seconds. If you're too close to normal zombies, they straight up never attack the player.

Showcasing a lot of the visual issues, including the floor texture: View attachment 2798332

All in all? The raw game itself seems to have barely been changed since 3 years ago. Sure, there's been new levels added (a few of which are unplayable) and small visual additions...but the actual user experience remains the exact same, and it is very rough to play. The gameplay being mostly unchanged, in addition to the sexual aspects being *entirely* unchanged in so long really makes me question what the devs are doing with their time and the money from the patreons. They went the "gaming as a service" route for how people are allowed access to the game, so they really should be making visible progress, which they clearly are not doing so.
too long bro .. i just wanna told u, the mission 7, u mean the throwing egg mission? it's just for test the performance, to see how much zombies can appear on ur screen without laggy, fps drop.. :whistle: and mission 10, guns 're in the storage next to u bruh... it's made bcs peoples request, they wanna play the mission 1 map without racing against time :D

Reactions: [User Deleted]

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
too long bro .. i just wanna told u, the mission 7, u mean the throwing egg mission? it's just for test the performance, to see how much zombies can appear on ur screen without laggy, fps drop.. :whistle: and mission 10, guns 're in the storage next to u bruh... it's made bcs peoples request, they wanna play the mission 1 map without racing against time :D
The mission before the egg one. I actually edited the thing about mission 10 before you finished replying lol.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
a lot of misleading sht is going on with this update
image_2023-07-25_142007226.png
Wow fck this :FacePalm:, that's all u need to and should know about this update. Pff.. I want to play this sorely because gameplay :HideThePain: , like CAPCOM can't do it better. come on bro take a hint. give ur patrons what they want first. A GALLERY and MORE SEX ATTACK ANIMATIONS...

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Why don't the game's developers come here and talk to us? Are they afraid of being criticized?
Yeah kinda, cuz most devs are lazy bastards. Also we're kinda blacklisted for piracy and sht. it's just we don't follow "pay this much for get the beta here". We support who deserve it.

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Somebody know how we can have the new wonder card code? I know people here are pissed of because there's no new sex animation since some update and it's not the priority for a lot of person here

Oct 8, 2019
Somebody know how we can have the new wonder card code? I know people here are pissed of because there's no new sex animation since some update and it's not the priority for a lot of person here
These are all the codes I know so far:

Eagle: L2DA-C3P9

Shaved: U1R6-XWPK
Bush 1: Y12E-VFH5
Bush 2: S9AL-EUWD
Bush 4: T3IM-B9EH

Ammo+: P7NF-GL2H
Drop Ratio+: Q9GX-CHD6
Handgun Crit+: C6RT-SB2H

Bush option 4 is new one, and so far the only card I've found on the new level. Haven't gotten around to combing the older ones yet, will do soon and update if I find any. Unfortunately, without a higher tier code, some cards are just not where they would be without the tier unlocked. Also... If or when anyone shares other tier code here, a thing to keep in mind: If you change the tier from any tier to another, your weapon upgrades will be reset. Fair warning to anyone before they may complain.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
These are all the codes I know so far:

Eagle: L2DA-C3P9

Shaved: U1R6-XWPK
Bush 1: Y12E-VFH5
Bush 2: S9AL-EUWD
Bush 4: T3IM-B9EH

Ammo+: P7NF-GL2H
Drop Ratio+: Q9GX-CHD6
Handgun Crit+: C6RT-SB2H

Bush option 4 is new one, and so far the only card I've found on the new level. Haven't gotten around to combing the older ones yet, will do soon and update if I find any. Unfortunately, without a higher tier code, some cards are just not where they would be without the tier unlocked. Also... If or when anyone shares other tier code here, a thing to keep in mind: If you change the tier from any tier to another, your weapon upgrades will be reset. Fair warning to anyone before they may complain.
Oh god, thank's!

I don't know if I can or some other people beside OP, making a link to your message for the wonder card in the first page?

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
this developer probably thinks he can turn the game into some actual RE clone or something instead of adding what the players want which more sex animations but noo he has his head stuck up his ass and does only what he wants, this is a first red flag when developing any type of game, you should listen to the community and give them what they want instead of fearing the criticism and doing nothing that players want

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
this developer probably thinks he can turn the game into some actual RE clone or something instead of adding what the players want which more sex animations but noo he has his head stuck up his ass and does only what he wants, this is a first red flag when developing any type of game, you should listen to the community and give them what they want instead of fearing the criticism and doing nothing that players want
Yeah too stubborn, If he like added nude mod, gallery and poll few animations per each month he should have made twice or thrice the money he getting now. most importantly kept the people happy. Instead what we're hearing is "I'm too lazy to make animations and all good stuff will be in the full game. "

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Had he started with a plethora of H-animations, then only now started working on the gameplay, you'd be on the other side of this argument saying the same thing, just in reverse. "Why isn't the GAME finished?!?!" Just take a step back and consider the larger scope.
Never said you should complete the animation part before everything else. What I said is: there is enough mechanics and gameplay to stop working on that and start working on the part that 100% of the playerbase cares about. There's a lot of developers that develop a roadmap, that is usually mainly divided in

1) main mechanics
2) new animations
3) new mechanics
4) new animations

And so on so forth... Add in there additional costumes or whatever the fuck you want, and I guarantee you nobody will complain if you take even 6 months to update the game (which is a shit ton of time). You say "consider the larger scope" and yet we know for a FACT that we won't be seeing new animations until the game is done, because they've said so, which is an absolute extreme that nobody so far understood

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes