3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019

I messed about removing clothes and seeing how inflated she could get, the pic about sums it up.

Btw, I unpacked the .pak file and loading times are now like 2 seconds, seems the big hold ups even on fast machines is the unpack process. To get her naked I then just removed the clothing mesh files.

Reactions: smeng

Shun Kaido

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 308292

I messed about removing clothes and seeing how inflated she could get, the pic about sums it up.

Btw, I unpacked the .pak file and loading times are now like 2 seconds, seems the big hold ups even on fast machines is the unpack process. To get her naked I then just removed the clothing mesh files.
where is the file location of it?

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I just did a search for 'unreal .pak unpacker'. There are a few other than the offical one included in the SDK.
I went with

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 308292

Which .pak file should I unpack and which file to remove so that I can get her naked ?

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I think to solve clothes clipping he merged the clothes into main Jill model so they're not separate removable items. The naked model is still there but simply renaming didn't work, it loaded the naked model fine but movement animations were broken. I unpacked v0.003 separately and just selectively moved some files across from memory. I got bored and deleted it so can't give any more detail than that.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Don't think there will be any more updates to this demo, in theory all screen shots and work is for the actual game. When that sees its first release... who knows...

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
it keep on crashing when i kill 1st zombie comes up with fatal error HELP

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The new demo is finally done. It's scheduled to come out four days from now at the earliest for "Fox" patreons and two months from now for free peeps (RIP). The trailer for the new 0.10 demo is out for anyone to see, it's got a ton of stuff to show for, all supposedly to be in the new demo. I'll leave a link to it here, since they uploaded the trailer to mega.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
yeah was about to say, hopefully someone who's a patron will upload the newer version when it comes out on the 29th

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Oof, some good news some bad new. The good news is they made an update post with the changelog and details about future plans. The bad news, they implemented online DRM for patreon access only versions. Needless to say, if any pirates start getting iffy, VXS is going to have a legion of leakers dedicated to their stuff from now on. Guess we'll have to see how it pans out for them.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Oof, some good news some bad new. The good news is they made an update post with the changelog and details about future plans. The bad news, they implemented online DRM for patreon access only versions. Needless to say, if any pirates start getting iffy, VXS is going to have a legion of leakers dedicated to their stuff from now on. Guess we'll have to see how it pans out for them.
Just from my quick glance it seemed like it was more to just unlock certain special features, like outfits, per patron reward. Though, again, that was just a really quick glance, not me reading into it fully. That being said I'm sure someone will find a workaround pretty quickly.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Just from my quick glance it seemed like it was more to just unlock certain special features, like outfits, per patron reward. Though, again, that was just a really quick glance, not me reading into it fully. That being said I'm sure someone will find a workaround pretty quickly.
Keep in mind: You need to be a processed Patron with permission to play the game. If you stop/lower your pledging or if a new month gives a “declined” status to your account you won’t be able to keep playing that release and you’ll have to wait for your proper release (lower tier or public one). "

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Keep in mind: You need to be a processed Patron with permission to play the game. If you stop/lower your pledging or if a new month gives a “declined” status to your account you won’t be able to keep playing that release and you’ll have to wait for your proper release (lower tier or public one). "
Guess they did bring it up. Like I said I glazed over it. Either way, like I also said, it probably won't take people too long to crack it somehow.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes