3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
"Due to maintenance", it says. Just bad timing as the site is doing routine maintenance, ya horny fooks! lol
Edit: Well it's now about 7 hours later, and still the same. Strange that the site claims maintenance.

Last edited:

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
It might need to be re-uploaded, or to a different site, if you've still got the zip file. I dunno why, but the link is seemingly borked perpetually. Error says "maintenance" but it's been so for some time, and the rest of the site seems online.
could you send a mega link? You can easily set up a burner account with guerrilla mail, though the upload time is somewhat long for files that are multiple gigabytes

Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
My save I shared here last Saturday has everything unlocked, weapons and outfits. I'll share it again below.

Just played the boss fight, my save does indeed have all the weapons and outfits unlocked. Unless you unlock something from killing the boss. Also, far as I could tell, the RPG is not in the boss level.

Speaking of the boss, I must be missing something. I shot the little cabbage monsters, until he showed his eyes. Then, I shot his eyes, over and over. At least five shotgun blasts went in his glowing eyes. Nothing happened, he just kept roaring and sending more angry cabbages after me. Then, he just ate me. Even though I was on the other side of the room, he's apparently allowed to one-shot you whenever he feels like it. I feel as if this boss was designed for the sadists who get off on having their ass beat by a mad Cabbage patch kid. :ROFLMAO:

Here's my save again. All outfits and weapons.

not true I checked it but nothing is unlocked at all

Apr 2, 2019
not true I checked it but nothing is unlocked at all
Unless I shared the wrong file (which is possible), it should be. I'll share again what I believe to be the save file. (localprofile.sav) If I'm sharing the wrong file, please let me know. It should show her name as "Jillian", with all weapons and outfits unlocked. Also, I should add this is for the 0.5.328 Rev 1 version.

Damnro

Mar 31, 2020
Haha your not wrong the old character model is better than new one too. XD
Actually the new model look better. They just change the materials quite much and we don't get to have a system where we can create our own custom models. Oh course you can clearly see that the old models look younger and brighter but also lesser polygon count. The new ones at version 0-3 and 0- 4 is good already, current version as they said to have some breaking bug relate to materials so Julia's face and skin can look weird sometimes

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
Actually the new model look better. They just change the materials quite much and we don't get to have a system where we can create our own custom models. Oh course you can clearly see that the old models look younger and brighter but also lesser polygon count. The new ones at version 0-3 and 0- 4 is good already, current version as they said to have some breaking bug relate to materials so Julia's face and skin can look weird sometimes
It is true the new modoel looks more polished but old one is simply better in my opinion. Just me I guess :(

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
The infection that the herb cures is just the inflation?
I thought that she would be at least poisoned after being caught with the zombies and dogs.
Something like, being horney and randomly stopping and masturbating while poisoned so she get more and more vulnerable as the poison progresses. I don't think something like this is hard to implement. There's a few action rpgs with this system.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
The infection that the herb cures is just the inflation?
I thought that she would be at least poisoned after being caught with the zombies and dogs.
Something like, being horney and randomly stopping and masturbating while poisoned so she get more and more vulnerable as the poison progresses. I don't think something like this is hard to implement. There's a few action rpgs with this system.
She gets slower, but yeah it would be cool if there was more to it. I think it becoming harder to resist grabs would be fair and not too much of a snowballing pain like randomly stopping to masturbate

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
She gets slower, but yeah it would be cool if there was more to it. I think it becoming harder to resist grabs would be fair and not too much of a snowballing pain like randomly stopping to masturbate
The hard part would be find the balance, the effect wouldn't be much of a stretch and fun in it's own right. You would just be more careful to not get grabbed to much and explore more searching for the herbs, more fixed spots for the herbs should be fine too.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Dev report today can someone share it? June 20.

Oct 8, 2019
Dev report today:

We’re still working on the new mechanic introduced in the last report. Now more on the programming side, and, to be honest, I never expected to have to write so much code for it… XD

More than 2700 lines of code for this lol. And by the way, looks like not many of you tried to guess what this new “mechanic” is XD. It’s hard, isn’t it?

Well, time to get back to work. After all this coding we’re almost done with this implementation, so I hope for the next report to have other things to talk/show about .

See ya in the next report!

Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Based on the above post and the previous picture depicting this "new mechanic", along with my knowledge of programming/coding (see: novice level at "best")...

... I'm tipping that the new mechanic is a threshold meter that, the higher it gets the more "x" happens or worse "y" gets, whatever X/Y may be I've no idea but wager it has something to do with "successful" h-attacks (that is to say, h-attacks that finish and don't get interrupted).

Edit: I re-read the dev report that went along with the new mechanic illustration and completely blanked on the "new mechanic interface", which doesn't necessarily blow apart my theory but maybe the interface is a means to illustrate how "bad" something is like... lust or... some... thing. >_>

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes