3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Idk man, I love this game but the last update took pretty much a year and only had a boss added to it, which isn't even all that good to be honest. I get it, it takes a lot of time to implement ANYTHING at all in a videogame, but come on, it's an adult game first and foremost, so they should focus more on adult-related stuff.

With the current pace they won't be able to finish the game ever, with all the engine updates and constant needing to adapt to them (like we've seen already).

My post was supposedly a joke but deep down I'm kinda irritated by this because Bioasshard probably has my favorite animations out of all H-games, so I'd love to see more.
They added a new stage, like 20 new animations, reworked a lot of the AI, among other numerous QoL improvements all while dealing illness and a hunt for a dedicated animator so they can focus on all the other aspects which they never found. This is a team of like 2-3 people working on this project. I am begging F95 users to understand how not easy a project like this is.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
They added a new stage, like 20 new animations, reworked a lot of the AI, among other numerous QoL improvements all while dealing illness and a hunt for a dedicated animator so they can focus on all the other aspects which they never found. This is a team of like 2-3 people working on this project. I am begging F95 users to understand how not easy a project like this is.
I'm just saying that all of their priorities are wrong when dealing with a videogame made for adults. The "20 new animations" are basically three animations with slight variations to them and the AI works as bad as it did before.

The thing is, not a whole lot of people really give a shit about QoL or AI changes

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I'm just saying that all of their priorities are wrong when dealing with a videogame made for adults. The "20 new animations" are basically three animations with slight variations to them and the AI works as bad as it did before.

The thing is, not a whole lot of people really give a shit about QoL or AI changes
If they don't focus on the game around the adult content then it's going to be an unplayable mess. This is a game they're making not just a gallery of animations. If that's what you want wait for the full game to come out.

Reactions: Church the Cat

Metaldude_666

Mar 23, 2020
There's a Cheat Engine table around here that does that
I haven't been able to find it. All I have been able to find, is one that makes her fully nude, not one that just simply removes the top and skirt, and it's for an older version of the game. I'm currently running the rev 1 version.

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
are there tips or easy ways of defeating the tentacle boss?
Stay in the back corner, shoot at the tentacles moving along the ground and ceiling, run out to grab the drops before they disappear, do the quicktime dodge when the prompts appear, shoot the eyes on the big face when they glow until they change color, repeat as necessary

Reactions: Chief_inspector

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Let's say that, this game took this long to reach v0.5-ish.

They will likely need at least, half, full, or double the same amount to finish the proper release of this game.

Just my simple speculation, so waiting diligently isn't really an optimistic option, I would say.
Checking them out once in a while will do.

Reactions: marisa32
Jun 15, 2022
Is there a way to look up the first early versions of the game where Jill actually looked like from RE5?
I can't seem to find any files related to those versions, all of those are either broken or have nothing in relation.
Something like from 2018.

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
Is there a way to look up the first early versions of the game where Jill actually looked like from RE5?
I can't seem to find any files related to those versions, all of those are either broken or have nothing in relation.
Something like from 2018.
I have Bioasshard v0.0.2 with me featuring re5 Jill but how do I share it with you?
If u tell me a way I can send you the game if possible.

Reactions: peteyone1
Oct 8, 2019
I have Bioasshard v0.0.2 with me featuring re5 Jill but how do I share it with you?
If u tell me a way I can send you the game if possible.
>>Wherever it is on your machine, right-click the full containing folder (the very 1st containing all sub-folders, it will have the version number).

>>Click "send to..." compressed folder, choose a place to save it to. This may take a while, let it finish.

>>Pick a filesharing site to upload to. You can look on the 1st page and use any of the ones there as they are common sites.

>>Upload the compressed (zipped) game folder to the site, this may take a while too depending on your upload speed and if the site has speed limitations. You'll get a link to the download when it is done. Just post it here afterward.

Hrishik

Jun 23, 2021
Here you go. Only for v0.5.328

Pigeon
AYF9-1QF4

Crocodile
6ZZU-4WRM

Eagle
T8SL-HDSJ

Hound
HND6-TKDF

Fox
FX39-5SED

FoxHound
FHW8-FHN9

BigBoss
2BB3-FD74

TheBoss
BSS3-56ZQ

Ammo x2
LPD4-MMP1

DropRate x1.5
3DRP-MUNI

PistolCrit x3
27AZ-WC1C

Classic Outfit 1
DK4P-CL76

Classic Hair 5
PTCP-42S3

R3Make Outfit
7UJL-R3LD

R3Make Hair
HRTR-6Y8D

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
>>Wherever it is on your machine, right-click the full containing folder (the very 1st containing all sub-folders, it will have the version number).

>>Click "send to..." compressed folder, choose a place to save it to. This may take a while, let it finish.

>>Pick a filesharing site to upload to. You can look on the 1st page and use any of the ones there as they are common sites.

>>Upload the compressed (zipped) game folder to the site, this may take a while too depending on your upload speed and if the site has speed limitations. You'll get a link to the download when it is done. Just post it here afterward.
DONE I have uploaded to anonfiles

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes