3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.

If the costumes are not unlocked, just type in these codes

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
There are save files on a few pages before and many people have literally asked for the same thing, maybe try to search in this thread for a bit longer before you ask something.
Anyway to save your time searching, here is my save with all weapon and costumes unlocked for the 0.5.328-Rev1 version.
The files go to C:\Users\(your pc user name here)\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames
I had already looked but when i tried to use saves idk it just doesn't work thanks anyways

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
does it have a good storyline tho?
and different kind of zombies?
similar games?

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
does it have a good storyline tho?
and different kind of zombies?
similar games?
1. No story at all. It's more fanfiction and "Arena" stands for their own alphaversion, not their planned game. It's just for testing mechanics. But, like I said, there is no story, only puzzlestyle levels.
2. There are 2 different zombietypes (with different skins), but already many different h-scences.
3. Only similar game I can think of is Shinekukus Too Much Light. At least thats on a similar level of gameplay.

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
how do i play with a controller in this game?
tried x360ce, also DS4 still doesnt work with controller

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Is there a similar game with a storyline?
anyone?
If you are talking about shooting monster and similar fucking mechanism:

FPS
Seed of the dead (gore warning)
Seed of the dead 2 (gore warning)

There are many 3d games that have similar play style as bioasshard but most of them either have very little story (mostly focus on sex or focus on the fighting) or the games are incomplete (so as the storyline)

Last edited:

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
how do i play with a controller in this game?
tried x360ce, also DS4 still doesnt work with controller
It shouldn't require any software in order to play it with controller, I have a Logitech F310 and I use it in xinput mode and it function normally in game.

If none of the controller settings you tried are working, use ,
it binds your controller input into keyboard input as long as it can read your controller, you can literally play any game with controller using it if the controller have enough button on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EllieFA

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
played this game for the first time and its good.... animations , graphics , map, enemies... good work,, but.. i hope u can add body customization and aim sight optimization in future updates

Reactions: Dhitz

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
I watched a playthrough of the boss fight and for someone with a decent amount of gear & supplies who looked like they knew what they were doing it still took them 28 minutes.
I know this is supposed to appeal to certain kinks but I didn't know hardcore masochism was supposed to be one of them.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes