3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Feb 17, 2022

Unlocked

Hello everyone!

Well, that system that we were working on the previous report, do you remember it? Yeah? Well, that’s done. We’re onto something else now…

I’m becoming a pro in darkening images xD.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido

GrimmLibrarian

Feb 10, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone!

Well, that system that we were working on the previous report, do you remember it? Yeah? Well, that’s done. We’re onto something else now…

I’m becoming a pro in darkening images xD.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido
Soo its a Model/Animation Viewer?

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
here is 0.5.328 update to ver.1 (hope the link works)

Download - MEGA 2%
The file seems to be corrupted now upon trying to unpack.

Also it looks like the newer version (the one before this update) is not open to Unreal Unlocker anymore. Some functions like camera manipulation work, but the most critical console for god mode is not accessible.(or maybe I am doing something wrong, but it always worked before)
Thanks to Fantasy Card Code scrambling too, every new version is always a blessing as well as curse. Rule nr.1 for games like these: Don't make the content too hard to access. Not being able to enjoy the game as is without having to worry about dying, ammunition, or having to re-earn the cosmetics every update, ..that is violation of that principle. The percentage that legitimately play this game for the RE gameplay instead of the lewd content is -I would presume- probably really slim. This should perspectively be like a lewd game with a RE mod/skin on top, but instead it is forced to present itself as the opposite - a RE main with merely lewd mod installed. ..But the content everybody comes for is the lewd, not RE, so it isn't that, the focus is wrong, and therefore arises frustration when you can't properly get to the stuff that everybody came for without employing 2-3 helper tools.(which are prone to breaking)

Reactions: FenNniX
Sep 21, 2020
The file seems to be corrupted now upon trying to unpack.

Also it looks like the newer version (the one before this update) is not open to Unreal Unlocker anymore. Some functions like camera manipulation work, but the most critical console for god mode is not accessible.(or maybe I am doing something wrong, but it always worked before)
Thanks to Fantasy Card Code scrambling too, every new version is always a blessing as well as curse. Rule nr.1 for games like these: Don't make the content too hard to access. Not being able to enjoy the game as is without having to worry about dying, ammunition, or having to re-earn the cosmetics every update, ..that is violation of that principle. The percentage that legitimately play this game for the RE gameplay instead of the lewd content is -I would presume- probably really slim. This should perspectively be like a lewd game with a RE mod/skin on top, but instead it is forced to present itself as the opposite - a RE main with merely lewd mod installed. ..But the content everybody comes for is the lewd, not RE, so it isn't that, the focus is wrong, and therefore arises frustration when you can't properly get to the stuff that everybody came for without employing 2-3 helper tools.(which are prone to breaking)
for godmode maybe try "god"

Vitrium

Sep 26, 2017
Now i havent been paying alot of attention to this game, i hop in here and there to check it out, and im curious(and this is not ment to be offensive just a general question out of curiosity)...So is it even worth for them to release this game at all? i mean think about it, unlike most games that receive updates each month with actual gameplay that you can actually try out/play, this game makes them (lets say the around 400 patrons that they have donate 5$ to read the progress reports, even tho some donate more) around 2000 usd a month just to read the "progress that has been made", so thats 2000 usd per month, i would say its a pretty good monthly income...yea i mean if they release it they might get a decent amount of money by selling the game, but eventualy it will die out, and they will lose their source of income because they would have to start working on a new game that might not make them that much. so basicly all they have to do is just say "oh guy look we are working on this, but you know we are slow it will take a while" and just sit with the 2000$ a month for years.

Now i hope people you guys dont see this as a "hater" speach, i would love to see this game get released, and its just something i got curious about to see what people think!

Reactions: Dojo_dude
Oct 8, 2019
[QUOTE="Vitrium, post: 8698617, member: 218961"
Now i hope people you guys dont see this as a "hater" speach, i would love to see this game get released, and its just something i got curious about to see what people think!
[/QUOTE]
Well see, that's the double-edged sword of platforms like Patreon and Substar etc.
It's great for indies, start-ups and individuals with the means and the passion (without the AAA budget) but you always take the risk of being scammed or just dropped cold unexpectedly with no more updates.

I've been a Patreon member for about a year, following on here since 2018-ish. Now of course it'll vary from person to person... but I like the game and the idea behind it, and what they've delivered thus far so to me, I don't mind $5 a month. Now if you wanna factor $5x24-ish months = $120; and saying that's worth 2 AAA games, fair enough, but I enjoy this project and like to support it. I'd love to see it be finished one day. That may or may not happen for any reason, but that's the risk you're either willing or not to take.

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
Played the latest version. The boss fight with intro cinematic and extra enemies is a very good direction for this game.

I lost and got the 'seed bed' ending, but I'll try again. Be nice if you could expand your team and get 'er done in 2022

Oct 8, 2019
Hmm I'm new to all this patreon stuff, but there's no way to donate once other than cancelling a subscription? I would do like $5 once but not if it's cancelling stuff.
You could technically sub to anyone once, download the current build (at that time) then unsub, but then you won't get future releases unless you resub again. The devs with Bio actually however recently started a pay-per-release patreon though. It's a bit pricier since it's per release, I can look for the link if you want?

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
You could technically sub to anyone once, download the current build (at that time) then unsub, but then you won't get future releases unless you resub again. The devs with Bio actually however recently started a pay-per-release patreon though. It's a bit pricier since it's per release, I can look for the link if you want?
if it's $10 i'd wait for the full game, but link it anyway if it's not much hassle.

Oct 8, 2019
if it's $10 i'd wait for the full game, but link it anyway if it's not much hassle.
No hassle at all. It's pricier than single sub or even short term subbing, not sure exactly how it works myself or if per-release charges are only for Bio or not...

I would poke around and see if a faq has those answers. I could ask on their discord but it might take a while for an answer though.

Oct 8, 2019
Rev. 1 is the latest

The new features that have been teased and the next build are not finished yet. No date has been announced yet.

Reactions: X-ecutor
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes