3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Well, maybe yes. But i wouldn't really like to do that in case that OS is pre installed as OEM system delivered with the hardware.
Not trying to talk you into it (doing it just for a game like BioAsshard wouldn't be worth the effort IMO anyway) but the OS being OEM only means the license just works for that hardware. Reinstalling it again is not more or less of a problem, you just have to install the correct version (Home/Ultimate etc).

The problem isn't the OS anyway. As you wrote in your previous post you use enter and backspace to go in and out of (sub-)menus. To change options you use right and and left arrow keys.

Reactions: Mr Technician

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020

Hello everyone!

So, in the previous report I said: “I’m becoming a pro in darkening images xD” but then…

Yeah, looks like I failed at it XD. You guessed it all right. It’s the control remapping option. We’re implementing it for gamepad as well and it’s taking its time, since it required us to go changing a lot of code parts since the controls were programmed as hardcoded as something can be, without having the remapping option in mind as a future feature. So, here we are, having to look for every input process and changing it to make it act as a reference to the linked “input action” instead of a specific button (the hardest part of it is the prompts that appear on screen…)
I was gonna post a new screenshot from the menu, but it would be basically the same as the previous one XD, so the next one will be for a new system/mechanic.
And this is going to be it for this time.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido
Wow... really?... so much teasing for a feature that most games have by default?... wow...
Somehow I think worse of this game and dev now...

dr Dan

Sep 19, 2019
Wow... really?... so much teasing for a feature that most games have by default?... wow...
Somehow I think worse of this game and dev now...
This could have just go simpler by putting it as a category in the options but i actually appreciate that they try to make it to look like the setup mapping keys of the older RE by having a character doing all the animations as presentation

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
Game dev is frightening, man. Regardless of whether their priorities are in the right place. If it's as complex as they make it out to be I would not fit in them shoes

ZEROmark2

Aug 23, 2021
I don't think it's too late to work on these kinds of minor fixes after the game is complete.
I'm very happy that you're adding more and more new sexual content now.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Game dev is frightening, man. Regardless of whether their priorities are in the right place. If it's as complex as they make it out to be I would not fit in them shoes
Around when I discovered this thread I explained that one of the issues they had in an older build was because they didn't program the game's respawn the right way and that it wasn't a bug at all. My guess then was that the devs are literally learning how to program in the game while making it, and charging. Basically I will explain this one, they probably did basic game controls like press or hold specific button for specific action at delta time and now they have to learn how to make a script to search for the button that will be used for the specific button now and possibly some fail safes for overlapping controls if they want. To be brutally honest, this game's major problem is that they went in green when it came to the engine and because they got to build and distribute copies and then patch them copies this game stuns it's own growth given how well they probably could have done if they learnt to program in unreal decently enough while doing another project or working on artwork for this project in the mean time for funds.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
when will new vision appear in 2025 maybe :)
Bioasshard (the full game, not just the final version of Arena) will release by the time I have kids in primary school, and I don't even plan to have kids. Hell, I don't even have a significant other with which to facilitate the making of kids yet.

Jokes aside, I like what's present in Bioasshard Arena, but I would be lying if I said VersusXStudios doesn't continually put a damper on my hopes by releasing updates fewer times in a year than there are seasons in a year.

If they released tangibly improving updates every two months, I'd actually support them financially, but it's just quite hard to justify consistently supporting them when they release a new Arena version once every 6-8 months, and that's being optimistic.

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Bioasshard (the full game, not just the final version of Arena) will release by the time I have kids in primary school, and I don't even plan to have kids. Hell, I don't even have a significant other with which to facilitate the making of kids yet.

Jokes aside, I like what's present in Bioasshard Arena, but I would be lying if I said VersusXStudios doesn't continually put a damper on my hopes by releasing updates fewer times in a year than there are seasons in a year.

If they released tangibly improving updates every two months, I'd actually support them financially, but it's just quite hard to justify consistently supporting them when they release a new Arena version once every 6-8 months, and that's being optimistic.
Especially when they're focusing on the "mechanics" side rather than new enemies + h-moves or hell, even h-mechanics. It's sad having to wait 8 months for some QoL changes, some fixes and a "new boss with 230 nEw AnImAtIoNS"

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Especially when they're focusing on the "mechanics" side rather than new enemies + h-moves or hell, even h-mechanics. It's sad having to wait 8 months for some QoL changes, some fixes and a "new boss with 230 nEw AnImAtIoNS"
The number of new animations is overblown as well, because they're like the same animation but with twelve or so variants, like the same Julia getting suspended in midair by the plant trash mobs but one variant has both her hands on the tentacle deepthroating her and another animation has only one of her hands on the tentacle, while another her hands aren't on the tentacle at all. It's the same shit, but with her limbs in different places; hardly counts as different animations all by themselves.

*Sigh*

I do love this kind of format of game where there's a woman and they have guns or melee weapons and they have to traverse through linear/semi-linear levels to progress - I'm more of a fan of travel progression than simple survive until set number of kills/time limit expiry kind of shooters like Bioasshard. As I said, what's there is GOOD, but what isn't yet reminds me that I should temper my expectations with this game HARD. Because the devs take too damn long to release updates, and if I wasn't so goddamn horny for a Claire Redfield model I would have forgotten about this game a year or two ago.

It is a shame, because from what I've gathered, the girl-with-guns-in-a-3D-environment-with-enemies-who-may-overpower-and-rape-her format isn't too widespread or common. What options that are currently available are great in the shooter department but lackluster in the H-department (e.g. Eliminator Kaede), or are unfinished as of now and take too long to release fully (e.g. Bioasshard). Or, of course, just straight up horrendous that it's hard to get my jollies off to them because there's near zero animations or the graphics and models are so bad (e.g. Eraser Work 1 and 2) I'd rather just boot up the first Tomb Raider and stare at volcanic boobs.

I'm like, jonesing for a fix of this sort of game, but it's hard to find a good dealer.

Last edited:
Reactions: FoolClone

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The number of new animations is overblown as well, because they're like the same animation but with twelve or so variants, like the same Julia getting suspended in midair by the plant trash mobs but one variant has both her hands on the tentacle deepthroating her and another animation has only one of her hands on the tentacle, while another her hands aren't on the tentacle at all. It's the same shit, but with her limbs in different places; hardly counts as different animations all by themselves.

*Sigh*

I do love this kind of format of game where there's a woman and they have guns or melee weapons and they have to traverse through linear/semi-linear levels to progress - I'm more of a fan of travel progression than simple survive until set number of kills/time limit expiry kind of shooters like Bioasshard. As I said, what's there is GOOD, but what isn't yet reminds me that I should temper my expectations with this game HARD. Because the devs take too damn long to release updates, and if I wasn't so goddamn horny for a Claire Redfield model I would have forgotten about this game a year or two ago.

It is a shame, because from what I've gathered, the girl-with-guns-in-a-3D-environment-with-enemies-who-may-overpower-and-rape-her format isn't too widespread or common. What options that are currently available are great in the shooter department but lackluster in the H-department (e.g. Eliminator Kaede), or are unfinished as of now and take too long to release fully (e.g. Bioasshard). Or, of course, just straight up horrendous that it's hard to get my jollies off to them because there's near zero animations or the graphics and models are so bad (e.g. Eraser Work 1 and 2) I'd rather just boot up the first Tomb Raider and stare at volcanic boobs.

I'm like, jonesing for a fix of this sort of game, but it's hard to find a good dealer.
Yeah I agree, I honestly enjoyed playing through the whole game, I even did it two or three times without using any cheats or codes, and I've always tried playing like a gaming journalist in order to actually lose a bit and get raped, and it's honestly so much arousing. I also love the animations in this game, I honestly think Bioasshard has the best animated sex in this gaming industry (leaving out Wild Life because that's just a gallery).

So yeah, I'm really frustrated that the devs aren't really focusing on completing the game, but rather are just testing stuff and learning how to use various programming shit and what-not. I would definitely support them if only they started working hard on it, but as of now it's really not worth it and kind of feels like a scam to be fair.

0XxHoriZonxX0

Feb 21, 2020
I got this file for cheat engine, this script is meant for no belly when the character gets raped except it doesnt work. Anybody know how to fix the script file?

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
So at the moment there are only two enemies that have sex animation? Regular zomie, big zombie.
And the plant boss in the last level.
Dogs have no animation and there are no other type of enemies?

bardks842

Dec 30, 2021
Seriously, i don't know who gives a damn about mechanics in an h game.
I really get annoyed when devs act like they finished the whole game and add some qol changes, of course a good polished game is always a great thing but most of them don't know what to priorotize first.

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
So at the moment there are only two enemies that have sex animation? Regular zomie, big zombie.
And the plant boss in the last level.
Dogs have no animation and there are no other type of enemies?
yep, just for the dogs , two animations , one frontal one behind

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Seriously, i don't know who gives a damn about mechanics in an h game.
Surprisingly, a lot of people do.

To be precise, mechanics involve sex and in-action gameplay, of course.
Not the QoL or polishing kinda deal.

H game is best when a good balance between game and H is achieved, after all, playing the game just to collect CG or event animations is rather dull for me.

Although I do agree that they should focus more on sex stuff than the utility.

I can understand that this is the first time they take on a big project such the like of a fully rendered 3D TPS action game so their roadmap is everywhere from one thing to another, not much of a narrowed focus on couple of topics like some other experiences dev.

One other thing is that --- I guess they are now preparing to do the 'actual game' since they technically conclude their 'demo' version so they need to readjust things here and there to make things easier to manage and organized.

So I doubt they will have any new animations or sexy stuff to give soon, maybe even a couple more months. The demo's boss is still rather disappointed for me, but I'll take what I can.

Reactions: Keeru
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes