3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

lust4games

Aug 28, 2022
Someone from patreon know about next update? When will be announced?
last update was 8-17-22 on subscribestar (

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 8/17/2022

Hello everyone!

So, in the previous report I said: “I’m becoming a pro in darkening images xD” but then…

[Check image]

Yeah, looks like I failed at it XD. You guessed it all right. It’s the control remapping option. We’re implementing it for gamepad as well and it’s taking its time, since it required us to go changing a lot of code parts since the controls were programmed as hardcoded as something can be, without having the remapping option in mind as a future feature. So, here we are, having to look for every input process and changing it to make it act as a reference to the linked “input action” instead of a specific button (the hardest part of it is the prompts that appear on screen…)

I was gonna post a new screenshot from the menu, but it would be basically the same as the previous one XD, so the next one will be for a new system/mechanic.

And this is going to be it for this time.

See ya in the next report!

Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido)

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
R3make Outfit* – Destroy 45 VXS Emblems on Mission 4 (only on even repetitions)
I'm having the same problem as someone else. I get the VXS plates appear once then I play mission 5 again and it's back to dogs.

What does even repetitions mean?

Edit - some of the VXS plates are unshootable. They don't break to any shots, tried different angles and directions. The very second one you can come across is an example, for me at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: worming
Oct 8, 2019

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 8/31/2022
Hello everyone!

Remember that input remapping option we were working on the last week? Well, that’s now finished, yay!
I hope not, but there probably will be iterations on that system in future releases, because I can feel like I can’t test all the possibilities and -probably- bugs that can come up from there. Let’s hope it will go out as smooth as possible…
And now, we’re working on another QoL feature, that hopefully will help out everyone, including us as well.

(Yeah, no darkening the screenshot this time :p)
And that will be it for this time.

Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido

Reactions: Dhitz and odynson
Feb 17, 2022

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 8/31/2022
Hello everyone!

Remember that input remapping option we were working on the last week? Well, that’s now finished, yay!
I hope not, but there probably will be iterations on that system in future releases, because I can feel like I can’t test all the possibilities and -probably- bugs that can come up from there. Let’s hope it will go out as smooth as possible…
And now, we’re working on another QoL feature, that hopefully will help out everyone, including us as well.

(Yeah, no darkening the screenshot this time :p)
And that will be it for this time.

Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido

God I've lost interest in this game now.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Imagine Studio FOW had decided to make a game like this instead of Subverse. With the funding they and the manpower they have it could have become a pretty epic experience! Don't get me wrong, I'm not shitting on the developer, I think he's doing a decent job. But with just one helper it's taken just too long (RE3 Remake came out three years ago and Jill's old face has lost a lot of its charm, to me anyway).

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Saving your progress will be cool. Even in this state, some levels are hard to complete in one try. Don't get me wrong but I don't want and can't play every mission without saving and spend 1 hour or even 2 hours to complete. Sad that this is not implemented.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
i think you missed the point that guy i was replying to wants versusx to add RIMMING Dogs (eating out the ass of the dogs)
Nope, didn't miss it. Everyone has their kinks. Some people like golden showers, bestiality, getting crapped on, eating crap, playing in it, and so forth. Was just saying what may be sick to me or you might be normal kinky behavior for others.
I don't think it would go well in this game and would most likely never happen, but hey you never know.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Ah shit it was good while it lasted. No doubt the next couple of releases will be just bug fixes for everything v0.5 broke.

Anyway if anyone is having problems opening the console in v0.5.328 use UE4 Unlocker version 3.0.14

Last edited:
Reactions: Budka22
Jul 3, 2018
Nope, didn't miss it. Everyone has their kinks. Some people like golden showers, bestiality, getting crapped on, eating crap, playing in it, and so forth. Was just saying what may be sick to me or you might be normal kinky behavior for others.
I don't think it would go well in this game and would most likely never happen, but hey you never know.
having toogles for fetishes would solve everyones problems

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes