3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
Update time.

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 9/13/2022
Hello everyone!

Back with another report here. The QoL stuff we were working on, that was mentioned in the previous report is now finished as well. We’re almost getting there.
What we’re working now is… well, you know that thing that gets added on every new release that serves the purpose of testing the newly added mechanics and stuff.
Here, I hope it’s not much of a spoiler like this (darkening, blurring and deleting a lot of stuff) xD:

And that’s going to be it for this report.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido

Sep 21, 2020
Update time.

BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 9/13/2022
Hello everyone!

Back with another report here. The QoL stuff we were working on, that was mentioned in the previous report is now finished as well. We’re almost getting there.
What we’re working now is… well, you know that thing that gets added on every new release that serves the purpose of testing the newly added mechanics and stuff.
Here, I hope it’s not much of a spoiler like this (darkening, blurring and deleting a lot of stuff) xD:

And that’s going to be it for this report.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido
looks like the map of a building with trap rooms i really hope it is

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
If the creators devoted themselves exclusively to this project, there would be no complaints.
If I remember correctly their team is shorthanded especially on resources who have experience with developing games like this so they might have needed to make other projects that they are capable of properly executing with their limited resources so they can fund this much bigger project and hopefully hire additional help.

Of course we can always argue that "they should just pull their heads together and learn software development and animation themselves". Speaking from experience sheer will isn't always enough to wrap your head around those two areas.

I'm just trying to cut them some slack I mean how many other nsfw video game developers out there are making parodies that are this close to the source material

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about?
The dev log says the next update will have some dev tools that are "on every new release". The last part made me assume the dev tools have been in every release they made of this game because they were all at one point "new".

Never mind I might have just misunderstood. Sorry about that

Oct 8, 2019
The dev log says the next update will have some dev tools that are "on every new release". The last part made me assume the dev tools have been in every release they made of this game because they were all at one point "new".

Never mind I might have just misunderstood. Sorry about that
Actually I didn't fully understand that part of the dev log either, but I took it as a new feature of some kind like with each major release. Revisions aside because those target trying to fix bugs/issues that people report. We know about the control mapping being the main "change", but the way they said this sort of sounds like there might be something else besides that and a new level.

No idea though, we get no more news than the same updates that get posted here lol.

Oct 8, 2019
If I remember correctly their team is shorthanded especially on resources who have experience with developing games like this so they might have needed to make other projects that they are capable of properly executing with their limited resources so they can fund this much bigger project and hopefully hire additional help.
They are. It's been only 2 people for as long as I can remember, and I've been following the game for 4 years. Think you nailed it, too. You gotta get a following and funding somehow and with stuff like this through Patreon, Substar etc. if you start other projects, well then those get their own fanbase who will want or expect more so I can understand some of these smaller teams biting off more than they can chew at one time.

But Bio's their biggest project, and from what I can tell likely makes up most of their sub count. So it may take several more years before well, if, the game is ever finished; but I don't see them scrapping it unless they get a cease and desist notice. They actually mentioned that would be what makes them quit a while back on their blogspot page lol. People can criticize all they want, but the fact is that they're still going, they deliver what they announce, and they're active on taking feedback and bug reports (and also pretty quick to do their best to patch them) from their subs.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
They are. It's been only 2 people for as long as I can remember, and I've been following the game for 4 years. Think you nailed it, too. You gotta get a following and funding somehow and with stuff like this through Patreon, Substar etc. if you start other projects, well then those get their own fanbase who will want or expect more so I can understand some of these smaller teams biting off more than they can chew at one time.

But Bio's their biggest project, and from what I can tell likely makes up most of their sub count. So it may take several more years before well, if, the game is ever finished; but I don't see them scrapping it unless they get a cease and desist notice. They actually mentioned that would be what makes them quit a while back on their blogspot page lol. People can criticize all they want, but the fact is that they're still going, they deliver what they announce, and they're active on taking feedback and bug reports (and also pretty quick to do their best to patch them) from their subs.
Hold up you got me at "cease and desist"

Is that a real threat to the project or just what if? I know Nintendo and Blizzard goes Oprah Winfrey on those but I haven't seen any headlines about Capcom doing it except maybe that one megaman fan game. I really hope its just what if.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes