3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It'd be cool to add some more "common" kinks and fetishes... but nothing too fringe.

(Edit: In hindsight I should've just said no watersports, puke, or scat. Necro and beast is already part of the game but yeah. We technically already have "fringe" stuff going on in the game to begin with.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lust4games

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
im not saying it shouldnt be expanded all im trying to say is they just shouldnt add rimming dogs into the game and scat well that stuff is just a no go imo its disgusting
better question is tho why do you want them to add smt as weird as rimming dogs
Because it's a wierd fetish for some people I guess, about the same as asking why you want to play a game getting raped by zombies and tentacles which many would find gross.
Kill the dogs and problem solved.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Off the top of my head... bondage, latex, and spanking I guess would be some ideas. Bukkake would probably be a decently popular addition or maybe have enemies with some sort of hypnosis/corruption/mind control ability. They could maybe add transformation where your character becomes some sort of hybrid zombie and you then have a time limit to finish the level before succumbing to it or using a cure item (like the vampirism curse in Castlevania). Maybe have some "parasitic" enemies with status effects or something which would fit in well I think.

On a related note, I assume they're already planning to add female enemies in the future. (Especially since we'll apparently be getting a male MC eventually too.)

Last edited:
Reactions: &#$&*&$*<
Feb 17, 2022
Off the top of my head... bondage, latex, and spanking I guess would be some ideas. Bukkake would probably be a decently popular addition or maybe have enemies with some sort of hypnosis/corruption/mind control ability. They could maybe add transformation where your character becomes some sort of hybrid zombie and you then have a time limit to finish the level before succumbing to it or using a cure item (like the vampirism curse in Castlevania). Maybe have some "parasitic" enemies with status effects or something which would fit in well I think.

On a related note, I assume they're already planning to add female enemies in the future. (Especially since we'll apparently be getting a male MC eventually too.)
Lol all of this is probably never gonna happen. Seriously this dev is happy to report their hard work on... Remapping... Next they'll add the ability to crouch. A new character or GAMEPLAY addition will takes years.

Edit : Also the newer animations that even were added are pretty bad tbh. The guy said they don't have an animator anymore and it showed.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Because it's a wierd fetish for some people I guess, about the same as asking why you want to play a game getting raped by zombies and tentacles which many would find gross.
Kill the dogs and problem solved.
i think you missed the point that guy i was replying to wants versusx to add RIMMING Dogs (eating out the ass of the dogs)

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
im not saying it shouldnt be expanded all im trying to say is they just shouldnt add rimming dogs into the game and scat well that stuff is just a no go imo its disgusting
better question is tho why do you want them to add smt as weird as rimming dogs
that is, anal sex with a dog is the norm in your opinion?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes