3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Read my post exactly above yours. I love the "game", I don't give a shit about QoL stuff when there's such little content to begin with.
Same here, we definitely care to discuss but we wouldn't care much about the new releases without new asset, I think the game is already solid as it is, just need more content. Although, the QoL and optimization are appreciated but not much of a core hype right now.

Dec 13, 2019
1) awesome game, but a bit too difficult in my opinion due to lack of ammo and too much damage received once get hit . i've built a cheat engine table for infinite health for the previous release but haven't tryed to build one for this release: are there some cheats for this wonderful game somewhere before i even start?
2) i've red that next release will be around the 10th of this mont: is that correct? can't wait to try next release!

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
1) awesome game, but a bit too difficult in my opinion due to lack of ammo and too much damage received once get hit . i've built a cheat engine table for infinite health for the previous release but haven't tryed to build one for this release: are there some cheats for this wonderful game somewhere before i even start?
2) i've red that next release will be around the 10th of this mont: is that correct? can't wait to try next release!
u can use unreal unlocker and use the console for more controls for unlimited health, fov, slomo

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
ik, it takes forever for them to do anything, why dont you lend them a hand with your excellent MLG game creaton skills
They clearly can do stuff as they've done a lot in very little time (talking about animations and the base game). The thing is, they're now wasting time doing useless stuff that nobody cares about

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
They clearly can do stuff as they've done a lot in very little time (talking about animations and the base game). The thing is, they're now wasting time doing useless stuff that nobody cares about
Wasn't like the last time they gave us new animations that were good, was in early 2021? So we're coming up 2 years since we got the addtional mook animations but outside of that, we've gotten fuck all for any progress.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Wasn't like the last time they gave us new animations that were good, was in early 2021? So we're coming up 2 years since we got the addtional mook animations but outside of that, we've gotten fuck all for any progress.
It was, but the time it took for them to make the earlier animations + those ones isn't much, the main problem is they're not using their time for animations AT ALL as it seems. Granted, I say "not much time" as in 6 months isn't much for these type of animations

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes