3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

alexx760

Oct 28, 2017
Metal detector - no bullets or knife

Anyways played through... this is the most JANK build of BioAsshard I've played... wow... the lighting is now worse than Fallout 4. Literal eyesore. No new enemies, the gore mechanic being added finally is a nice touch.

Won't be backing or touching this one for a long time.
Well you have to consider that maybe 1% of players pay for this content (others pirate it) and since there is not enough support for development, it is like a testing ground for programmers\developers (though we know how many people are working on this). I also got so bored playing the new level which had so many issues. Honestly after this long time I expected more difference with previous builds.

Apr 2, 2019
Those metal detectors have to go, not a fun gameplay mechanic. Even twenty year old Grand Theft Auto: Vice City did it better. Walk through, illegal items automatically stay outside. None of the gameplay-flow halting issue of constantly having to swap gear to the item storage boxes. Made worse by constantly respawning enemies. Also, new level's lighting is too bright, looks like a cartoon. The only single addition I like was the optional pubic hair, even though it looks patchy.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

VoxElectra23

Jun 30, 2020
I can't change the appearance of the character?
the new mission is some bored
There is nothing new
Do they seriously charge for this new version? It must be a scam or something lol

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
It was, but the time it took for them to make the earlier animations + those ones isn't much, the main problem is they're not using their time for animations AT ALL as it seems. Granted, I say "not much time" as in 6 months isn't much for these type of animations
I mean that's like the main issue, some of their screenshot saturday shit was head scratching at best, I can understand redoing code so that the updates further along aren't so scuffed. Cool, but like, holy sweet mother of fuck, it's been 4 years, and we've gotten next to no where on animations or enemies, they'd get more money if they actually delivered content instead of whatever the hell we got now, and not wasting it on those side projects, the however many they did.

Reactions: PaNiq

Damnro

Mar 31, 2020
I mean that's like the main issue, some of their screenshot saturday shit was head scratching at best, I can understand redoing code so that the updates further along aren't so scuffed. Cool, but like, holy sweet mother of fuck, it's been 4 years, and we've gotten next to no where on animations or enemies, they'd get more money if they actually delivered content instead of whatever the hell we got now, and not wasting it on those side projects, the however many they did.
It's their choice. They have not ready nor prepare to crunch themselves on one project with just 2 peoples doing everysheet. Even if they got more money i doubt they could hire some professional devs or something. They tried to hire outside peoples in the past already, and it didn't go well too

Dec 25, 2018
how do you move key items into the box?
I can't select it.. [edit]
owh sorry my bad..
You have to edit the special button to toggle the menu in the options..

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2020
My God, and we 've been waiting for this for so long, the nightmare is just awful, no new animations, enemies buttons a and D don't work, I don 't know what will happen next in general, I don 't expect that, they will finish this game.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
People complaining about lightning, do you perhaps have shadows set to low? I have them set to max and the lights are fine, setting it to low makes the game blinding so try that.

As I've said before, no new animations so this update is already a flop for me, but I'll go a bit into details (not like the devs roam around here anyway):

The metal detector mechanic is janky, I love the idea of being weaponless in a zombie-filled room, but this level has way too much of it and there's no option to remove everything from the inventory at once, which is MUCH needed if you want to keep the mechanic as it is.

The level in on itself is fine, maybe some rooms are a little too cramped and you can't dodge or do anything which is bad* but overall I liked a lot the design and the fact that you sometimes have to run because you don't have your weapons.

Pubes are eh, they don't look good at all but then again I don't know how to switch inbetween styles.

The zombies being able to grab you from behind and break your clothes all at once is a very nice addition that I've been wanting for a while. It reminds me of the zombie dog from Captivity which can grab you only if you show him your back. Glad they've removed the silly running grab animations from zombies, and added a new slower and more "dangerous" one (still waiting for sex to actually do anything in this game). The slower animation works well in the new level, but I would assume it's trash in open areas like literally all of the other levels (except for the house).

*As for the cramped spaces being bad, it's because there's this new "zombies spawning everywhere" mechanic where zombies respawn in all of the rooms, except you sometimes get the big zombie to spawn inside a fucking corridor and even worse a corridor where you don't have your weapons. How are you expected to actually progress in this case? You can't dodge because the space is cramped, you literally can't pass through because he's way too fat, the only option left is to just lose and hope it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Multiplayer

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Really don't understand sooo many negative nanny's here on the forum.

Really appreciate that there is a new update and you don't have to wait a year for it
I'm actually glad they added a new map even if it's small
at least it shows they work on something
while working hard, obviously new bugs pop up
I hope we dont have to wait one year to fix this too much elasticity on the zombies side.....

Houson we have a problem! :O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multiplayer

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Really they should have made that your inventory is locked when going thru "no metal hallway" ..not EVER going to play this shit again and it was freaking short..what the heck..

Reactions: VoxElectra23

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
when I say negative nanny...
the problem is not when you report a bug/issue
the problem is that we all wait for an update,
then you get an update and you can't appreciate the new content/features/fixes
even that it comes with new bugs... sadly
software development always comes with bugs :alien:

Reactions: reodd

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Are the old fantasy card keys still working?

*edit: I tried and they are not working anymore. I deleted my old files in AppData.

Last edited:

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
So for me I got to the end (the metal detector was cool but way over done) and the last medallion would not place. I had all 4 and she refused to place the last one so could not complete the mission. The other annoying thing is I basically did the whole mission hand to hand no weapons because of the metal detector things

Reactions: rhial

shado990

Jan 10, 2018
So for me I got to the end (the metal detector was cool but way over done) and the last medallion would not place. I had all 4 and she refused to place the last one so could not complete the mission. The other annoying thing is I basically did the whole mission hand to hand no weapons because of the metal detector things
Theres 5 medallions 1 of them is different and does nothing you probably picked up that one.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes