3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
D

Deleted member 744805

Does anyone know the possible unlockables?

Oct 17, 2019
Hy all,
so far a nice game.

I do like the idea behind it

First
Is the corruption system does anything except a bloated belly?
I tested it, so J volunteered to suck and get pounded for 10 minutes. Red circle was full (3Times) and I could still walk around.
She got grabbed a couple of times after that, enjoying a lot of cock and still nothing happened except the bloated belly.

I did not test if the heal items where less effective....

Second
The struggle mechanic can be abused, u can save a lot of health running around naked. That feels somehow odd.
Z tend to try to grab you more then actually try to beat you down.
Maybe it should be a thing that if J is corrupted, she will be more submissiv, means harder resist and also harder break free for the fun time. A struggle bar that needs to be filled, does not need to be shown, that is harder to fill the more she is corrupted.

In the arena in the sewers J can easy wait on her knees till the gates open.

Third
I would love to see the Z take turns on her, If you do not escape in a set time, Z 1 will climax (giving u a good amount of corruption) and Z 2 will replace him.

Fourth
The dogs are well made, I hate them as opponents, like in the old days where the dogs gave u creeps and u pulled the shotgun just to get rid of them fast. Well done.

@
MrVersusX
The belly thing is not for me, I do like J with a flat belly, maybe u can consider to turn that belly thing off in the options, if u have time for this.

All in all a good game.
Do not listen to the guys that complain about the graphs
U provide actual game play and no fuck animation simulator.

Graphs can come later, make more missions and playable content.
And as I said above, the grapple system can be abused, thier is no reason to avoid that at all.
Except for speed runs.

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.11 - 11.06.24.84 (2).png

So I beat the mansion level, then I open the manhole and back to the sewer but I was stuck afterwards. What are you suppose to do there? Had anyone beat this level yet?

Reactions: Madnet

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
So I beat the mansion level, then I open the manhole and back to the sewer but I was stuck afterwards. What are you suppose to do there? Had anyone beat this level yet?
That message tells me you're not actually done with the mansion in the second go-around. Did you restore power and everything?

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
That message tells me you're not actually done with the mansion in the second go-around. Did you restore power and everything?
Yes I had restored the power, and get back into the sewer. After that, I have no idea what I should do inside the sewer. I don't know if I miss something inside the mansion because I had checked every room that I could get it and didn't find anything special. Any idea of how to complete this level ?

FoxtrotKilo

Jan 1, 2018
Yes I had restored the power, and get back into the sewer. After that, I have no idea what I should do inside the sewer. I don't know if I miss something inside the mansion because I had checked every room that I could get it and didn't find anything special. Any idea of how to complete this level ?
There's 4 "L" medallions that you can find that slot into a box in the wall in the sewer area where the dogs are. One of the medallions is located on the ceiling in the timed arena room of the sewer. The rest can be found around the sewers (I think one is dropped by one of the zombie enemies as well).

Reactions: galler

AlignedGuide65

Jan 11, 2020
hi I have a question

I wonder how the pregnant thing would work.

1: Will it be human head and dog body
or

2: Dog head and human body

Last edited:

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
There's 4 "L" medallions that you can find that slot into a box in the wall in the sewer area where the dogs are. One of the medallions is located on the ceiling in the timed arena room of the sewer. The rest can be found around the sewers (I think one is dropped by one of the zombie enemies as well).
Do you know where is the box that I can slot the medallions in? I am having difficulty finding it with my poor monitor and potato PC. May you tell me where it is plz ?

FoxtrotKilo

Jan 1, 2018
Do you know where is the box that I can slot the medallions in? I am having difficulty finding it with my poor monitor and potato PC. May you tell me where it is plz ?
It's a metal box in the room with the dogs. It kind of looks like a fuse box. Position wise it's on the wall opposite the ladder on the other side of the room next to a wooden pallet.

Reactions: Nagato_

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
The lack of a save feature and the frequent crashes really hurt this game. Get past the room of zombies and then get to the large map only for the game to crash and you have to boot it up again and enter the card codes and then do the 3:00 minute wait again! It Makes the game tedious really fast. I ran into a bug where the checkpoint carry on with your current inventory when you died, meaning if you cleared an area and used 40 bullets you don't get them back when your checkpoint reloads. Is there a god mode or something that will let me run through the game without dying?

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
The lack of a save feature and the frequent crashes really hurt this game. Get past the room of zombies and then get to the large map only for the game to crash and you have to boot it up again and enter the card codes and then do the 3:00 minute wait again! It Makes the game tedious really fast. I ran into a bug where the checkpoint carry on with your current inventory when you died, meaning if you cleared an area and used 40 bullets you don't get them back when your checkpoint reloads. Is there a god mode or something that will let me run through the game without dying?
Use cheat engine to hack health and bullet then.

just download the latest version of it and follow the tutorial, it's easy to use

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
This game is weird its a test bed for the features of the game yet it lacks an actually puzzle in it which would make this seem less of a pain to play as nobody likes endless key hunting quests especially the last one that is hidden out of the player's idea line of sight. No boss to test, the fat guy has a homing charge attack that makes wearing and repairing clothes pointless as he will just charge you if you have them on and hit you if you don't hop over something block him with a door as you can't dodge the attack in an open area. You can't escape Mr. Lard's grip and if escape items are planned why are they not in it yet. About 5 sex position and debatable graphic settings that seem to always have the GPU run loud and at some point almost max ram, if it didn't crash my input display by changing the settings up sometimes. Even the size seem way too big given what's in it, just doesn't seem like something people would want to download if the full game would need about a quarter of a terabyte. Also why does it have RE audio in it given the nature of the product.No saves system to test, the death checkpoint reload isn't coded to respawn all objects that are picked up by the player which is why player's have to reload the game or restart the level. It seems like this game's charm is that its the only one that exist in this fashion so it gets support in hopes of completion.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes