3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
lol almost everyone got bamboozled with that piece, they really want you to be insightful in this game huh, maybe one day there'll be enemy that stick or maneuver on ceiling or something.

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
we only able to play specific mission.. but how to select a mission we desire? im die at mansion and i must start all over again from sewer
how to unlock those mission?

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
lol almost everyone got bamboozled with that piece, they really want you to be insightful in this game huh, maybe one day there'll be enemy that stick or maneuver on ceiling or something.
In one the resident evil games (idk what in) there was an enemy called "licker" (how suprising) what can crawl on ceilings.

• Haha
Reactions: Litoningu

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
we only able to play specific mission.. but how to select a mission we desire? im die at mansion and i must start all over again from sewer
how to unlock those mission?
You need to finish the missions in an order (1,2,3,4). If you have struggle use cheat engine or try to find a save in this thread.

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
You need to finish the missions in an order (1,2,3,4). If you have struggle use cheat engine or try to find a save in this thread.

okay thanks.. anyway.. what does cheat card code do? like pigeon, fox, etc.. what are those

and can we replay those sex scene?

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
okay thanks.. anyway.. what does cheat card code do? like pigeon, fox, etc.. what are those

and can we replay those sex scene?
The fantasy codes are some kind of "cheat" (2x ammo per box, 1.5x drop rate from enemies, 3x critical damage on pistol) and those are allowing you to customize the character in different outfits. And the gallery is not existing yet.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
A solid diary update, there's no need to include extremely long wall of texts to confuse your customer, just major topic that we all need to follow up, not a framework of these or a table of that bs. Thanks for the news!

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Giving how the virus affect its host my speculation is that virus are high likely have at least this 3 primary effect.
- Enhance physical strength
- Enhance stamina
- Enhance genital size

Which may multiply with the host's mass both fat and muscle include, seeing even a slim Alabama looking ass guy can even hold Julia in standing missionary with his 2 hands alone, a fat guy would have a tremendous boost compare with other as he can one-shot naked Julia with ease.

Still, I do hope his immortality will be cast off for better bigger guy in future but I feels ok for the current him now even without being kill-able.

The problem is, I wish Julia's cleavage have at least half a physic of his tits and belly jiggling mass and his reduce to Julia's current one, my focus were always on her but goddamn, his are so distracted and I wish it's on Julia rather than him :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes