3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Prime48

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone know what are the recommended specs for this since the moment I went to the mansion in mission 2 it was dropping fps massively.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 946461

About such animations should be added in the game, it would be great
Unless the dev is planning on adding a hornyness mechanic or something, consensual sex doesn't really make sense for a game like this. It's pretty clear from the premise that the female character is trying NOT to get f*cked.

Reactions: passdummy

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone what are the recommended specs for this since the moment I went to the mansion in mission 2 it was dropping fps massively.
I have the same problems in the same area. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I found out for myself that it works much better if I only set the shadows to high. Anything beyond that makes it run slowly

Ivanovsky

Sep 24, 2020
More than likely the next update is going to be more fixes and minor tweaks that don't really add much. Like the flashlight
I hope the next update fixes the meshes. I haven't followed the update logs but the character models in v0.0.3 did not have clipping issues like in the latest builds, or maybe it was because they used different animations. Also the earlier ground animations should make a come back.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Good choice, I second this. Well known, that Aya's Pistolhalfter is not on her belly. ;)
Btw, I would be awesome, if her halfter breaks when she get fully filled up. By now, it's already moving during this. Breast Expansion would be also fine. And please: let the belly grow bigger.
I second this. I would love for her belly to get bigger with her breasts!

Reactions: Richard Fist

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
No new animations, no new charachter, no save system, again and again....
They said they are going to do this things when they are done with the mechanics of the game on the arena. And I think in the next update they going to add some new animations but not a 100% sure.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i have not played this game have scene some video's about it my question is are all the girls from the game in this. all the older girls.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
They said they are going to do this things when they are done with the mechanics of the game on the arena. And I think in the next update they going to add some new animations but not a 100% sure.
They did mention that before that theres going to be new animations.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes