3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
New message from the devs :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically they are going to use sss to premium lock the game again and claim that laziness is why the public version was not release sooner as if that would hold in court if they actually got a C&D letter.

Seems like patreon is just losing any adult games left and right as I'm guessing this game was targeted for dogs and the sex attacks as it seems you can't have those things in games, which makes me surprise that Mr.C's page isn't gone as the guys main game is about secretly drugging people to rape them.

bebbo

Jul 26, 2019
I'm confused, everyone's talking about mission 3 and 4, but the only mission available to me is mission 1? Did I download the wrong version?

worming

Feb 1, 2018
New message from the devs :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro. I need your help again. I want to tell dev about main screen that a zombie be hide female ass. I need that zombie stretch her asshole and pussy after player can clear all mission. I think it is good concept and Dev can do right now.

I hope you understand my word. hahaha.
Thanks a lot bro.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuuuuuri

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Bro. I need your help again. I want to tell dev about main screen that a zombie be hide female ass. I need that zombie stretch her asshole and pussy after player can clear all mission. I think it is good concept and Dev can do right now.

Thanks a lot bro.
So your idea would be to have the main menu zombie fuck her after completing certain stages ? If yes then like it, having a bit of surprise changes when you progress through the game.

Reactions: worming

worming

Feb 1, 2018
So your idea would be to have the main menu zombie fuck her after completing certain stages ? If yes then like it, having a bit of surprise changes when you progress through the game.
Yes Bro. Thanks for understand me. However change position of zombie stage by stage is a better idea. hihihi.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
are they more active on discord or patreon ?
Not much on either discord or patreon, but they usually answer question and suggestion when asked on discord.

Thanks a lot bro.
Answer was "no", apparently the menu design is the definitive one, so they probably won't change it.

Reactions: worming
Jun 19, 2018
Please, development on this game is already very slow. Don't incentivise them to waste time on minimalistic features.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes