3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Hey guys, been messing around with the cumflation stuff and while I also don'
t have anything to write a table with yet, I took some shots of values used that may help some find the address. I've noticed that the game seems to have a limiter in there that wasn't present in older builds as nothing over .69~ makes any difference.

the key values to look for here are the bottom 3. the others are ones pertaining to the infection effects some of the address copying is crazy, not sure if this is unreal engine or the developers doing but there seems to be a lot of redundancy in the engine :LOL:
I think its a combination of Unreal and their method of implementing it. I don't have previous version unpacked any more and can't be bothered finding the AES key for this version, but from memory they're using PP blueprints (PostProcessing) which calls two other blueprints for the effects, which look like store assets for 'Alcohol' effect. As you found, the effect values scale off the infection value and the morph value, so theres a whole of compares/read/writes just for that system.

As for inflation values, in theory it goes up in 0.15 steps upto the 0.69 limiter, so that all pretty much matches. In the previous versions I found I had to reach a value (say the max of 0.6999) then do another fresh exact value scan for that, then got about 15 or so results and it was a couple of those that made a visual difference above the limit. Don't know why they typically didn't show up in the inital scans but that happened a few times, maybe also related to my scan settings etc too of course.

Reactions: Dover2
Jul 12, 2017
I tried this game a couple years back and just now found it again. Its probably outdated question but how do I trigger the ground animations? Enemies only grapple when standing and when the player character gets knocked down she gets up before enemies can grapple.

excenze

Jan 7, 2020
I tried this game a couple years back and just now found it again. Its probably outdated question but how do I trigger the ground animations? Enemies only grapple when standing and when the player character gets knocked down she gets up before enemies can grapple.
If you are talking about the animations from the main post , they are no more. You can still have them if you get the v2 of the game.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
I can't customize the graphical settings. I'm trying to put shadows on low but it resets to whatever was the overall graphics settings were before I changed it

Edit: Found out I have change it at the main menu for custom settings to stick

Last edited:

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
I was a support at a high tier, but eventually got tired of waiting for anything to happen with this game. The Dev get's PO'd pretty easy on the Discord. I get it, you have many 'bosses', but that comes with the financial support you're getting to work on the project. After the C*a*com scare, the project will be available for free regardless.

I might have stayed on if their were regular updates and not just using the backers as QA.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
bug fixes or something
but rev3 doesnt even want to start a single mission
I think it doesn't load old saves so you might have to move them out the directory for them but its basically like I stated earlier R3 is QA testing by the followers and backers while not being actual progress to the project effectively making it a waste of your time as I think the main problem it tries to fix is the missing secret outfit 1 that some can't get which tbh is not worth playing 4 missions and redownloading this game. Also R2 wouldn't start for me after it crashed in the menu when changing the settings until I deleted the save data on the settings so it that is kind of the problem it might help to just move the save data folder in User/[username]/AppData/Local. I say move it if you still have plans to play R2 I guess since it works with the save data.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Comparing the release note files between R2 and R3 says very little except it uses the latest Unreal engine update. I thought I saw different bug fixes then realised the more I read the order had been changed for some reason but no new ones. The save files use a different folder to previous versions and the files are incompatible.

Reactions: worming

worming

Feb 1, 2018
Comparing the release note files between R2 and R3 says very little except it uses the latest Unreal engine update. I thought I saw different bug fixes then realised the more I read the order had been changed for some reason but no new ones. The save files use a different folder to previous versions and the files are incompatible.
I still stuck at mission 3. hahaha.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes