3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I don´t know where the Problem is? Who need 2 Hours for this Mission? xD
The R2 update makes it much easier to navigate now that it has signs and color coded areas everywhere given you have 0% accuracy is this a 1st or 2nd run as 2nd run (the return run) has fat guys that maybe able to one shot the health bar if your clothed or follow you into other color zones and 45 medals placed all over.

Reactions: Multiplayer

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
The R2 update makes it much easier to navigate now that it has signs and color coded areas everywhere given you have 0% accuracy is this a 1st or 2nd run as 2nd run (the return run) has fat guys that maybe able to one shot the health bar if your clothed or follow you into other color zones and 45 medals placed all over.
Thats true but before the Update i need no longer as 35 Minutes aswell.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
the game is good, but some things that were taken from past updates have disappointed example the character model after the zombie textures and lastly this type of animation the character is violated on the floor

it was taken content that was already good for one that is not good

2020.08.05-02.34.png 2020.08.05-02.36.png 2020.08.05-02.36_01.png
2020.08.05-02.37_01.png

Jul 10, 2017
the game is good, but some things that were taken from past updates have disappointed example the character model after the zombie textures and lastly this type of animation the character is violated on the floor

View attachment 759876 View attachment 759877 View attachment 759878
View attachment 759880
Yeah, they just wasted a good amount of effort on those, maybe they changed it so it wouldn't give a red flag on patreon..

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019

View attachment 759876 View attachment 759877 View attachment 759878
View attachment 759880
What i also noticed is that they changed the size of the genetals which leads to clipping. Hope they also add a better free camera mode for the scenes.

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
What i also noticed is that they changed the size of the genetals which leads to clipping. Hope they also add a better free camera mode for the scenes.
If you get enough People to tell them for a Free Camera mod, they maybe put it in. And a Option for no Holsters, only shoes when Clothes are completly destroyed.

Reactions: Kintaroe

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hello, boys,
I've been following this tread and the game for a while now, and I'm also a patreon of Versus X.
Cheat engine can really be a PITA if you don't know how the concept behind it works (I spent a lot of time with it and was able to achieve small successes with it), but the values change in every level / with every new game start so I was only able to manipulate the ammunition.
Topic Cumflation: I think it's possible to manipulate this, but the belly wouldn't be much bigger than it was stored in the game. After all it is not Skyrim/Fallout. If you know what I mean. ^^

Let's get to a point that always works and also solves the issue with the Freecam: Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker
or directly (MEGA 999kb)
I recommend to change the key for opening the console under the settings, because ~ does not always work for me. Instead of this I have used the comma.
The features are a bit limited here, but it is enough for the classic GOD and the slow motion/time lapse function with SLOMO (value 0.5 for example) which makes the game slower, but also increases the accuracy.
Which can be important for the animations later on. Furthermore the HUD can be removed via the keyboard and offers a free view on everything.

The small problem, that our heroine wears her standard clothes (RE2 original) has its advantages, too: When you get undressed by the zombies, all clothes disappear except the halter >> Hurray for the GOD-Mod! p (hotfix after the release of v0.3.198)
The current version fixes the problem with the butt, but the Breastsphsysic suffers from it.

Console commandos that work are: GOD and SLOMO (see attachment)

Have fun! :)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hello, boys,
I've been following this tread and the game for a while now, and I'm also a patreon of Versus X.
Cheat engine can really be a PITA if you don't know how the concept behind it works (I spent a lot of time with it and was able to achieve small successes with it), but the values change in every level / with every new game start so I was only able to manipulate the ammunition.
Topic Cumflation: I think it's possible to manipulate this, but the belly wouldn't be much bigger than it was stored in the game. After all it is not Skyrim/Fallout. If you know what I mean. ^^

Let's get to a point that always works and also solves the issue with the Freecam: Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker
or directly Mega (MEGA 999kb)
I recommend to change the key for opening the console under the settings, because ~ does not always work for me. Instead of this I have used the comma.
The features are a bit limited here, but it is enough for the classic GOD and the slow motion/time lapse function with SLOMO (value 0.5 for example) which makes the game slower, but also increases the accuracy.
Which can be important for the animations later on. Furthermore the HUD can be removed via the keyboard and offers a free view on everything.

The small problem, that our heroine wears her standard clothes (RE2 original) has its advantages, too: When you get undressed by the zombies, all clothes disappear except the halter >> Hurray for the GOD-Mod! p (hotfix after the release of v0.3.198)
The current version fixes the problem with the butt, but the Breastsphsysic suffers from it.

Glad to see someone took the time to suffer for us fappers. Cheers o/

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, boys,

or directly Mega (MEGA 999kb)

Command "fov xx" (xx for the number you want, zoom out at 80 and higher) works too. Decrease, increase the Zoom of the Camera :)

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Glad to see someone took the time to suffer for us fappers. Cheers o/
Or you could of read a couple of pages back where I already mentioned the console Unlocker etc.

I think if all the duplicate information and questions were removed from this thread if would be 3 pages long.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes