3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

dieplunar

Apr 2, 2020
idk how to clear mission 3 under 5m30s, i ran around half hour ..i thought i killed them all but still not end?? i can't understand why i could clear it the 1st time, that time i killed most of them then died on the roof, after respawn i saw the crystal changed to green, but still some of zombies alive.... dunno wtf happened :rolleyes:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I bet the map is an asset, its similar, even the Pipes, Buildings and etc are placed in the same area.
Yeah, but when you think about it, this game does use the work of others so an asset map isnt too shocking, it just sucks that the best map in the game isnt an original asset as you would think someone making a full on game would be above that.

Reactions: mobiuscares101

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
" Created LODs for all the meshes used on Mission 4 (yeah, they had 0 optimization… this is what can happen when buying assets) "

..the zombies (and fatman?) assets were bought?!?! Has anyone see them available in marketplaces?

spencer456

Nov 3, 2018
after I completed the mission 1 where I need to put all the circular, and after putting all of it( four circular) my charater look has been reset

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Works fine now :)
May i ask how you unlocked it? I tried Mission 3 just now, did it in 5:17 which is lower than 5:30, and unlocked nothing

EDIT:

Also, the post description is a bit unclear but apparently if you beat a missions predecessor you create a new "savegame" for it. So i tried Mission 4 and i started with the stuff i had at the end of mentioned 5:17 run.

Wow mission 4 is a lot darker even compared to before, there's some colored lights, he fixed the invisible shit ... BUT WHY DARKER

Last edited:

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
May i ask how you unlocked it? I tried Mission 3 just now, did it in 5:17 which is lower than 5:30, and unlocked nothing

EDIT:

Also, the post description is a bit unclear but apparently if you beat a missions predecessor you create a new "savegame" for it. So i tried Mission 4 and i started with the stuff i had at the end of mentioned 5:17 run.

Wow mission 4 is a lot darker even compared to before, there's some colored lights, he fixed the invisible shit ... BUT WHY DARKER
Sure you can :) You have to finish Mission 3 Two Times, the interesting thing about it is that i beat it in the first run at 5:11 and in the second at 5:53 and get the Look. Maybe they count One of the Two runs but you have to clear it Two Times.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes