3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
How do I fix the DX11 features level 10.0 is required to run the engine? I have a feeling I'm out of luck. Is my hardware simply too old?

Driver updates on my graphics card stopped 5 years ago. I have the latest. in fact, I ask customer support and they provided me a better version than the latest apparently.

I updated windows 10 to the latest.

Is there anything I can do to start the engine?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
where is the save file location?
It's literally 4-5 posts above yours ... in a post that asked about save files and then quoted the answer as well.

I think we need this (as well as a walkthrough and game codes) added to the OP to avoid people asking the same question over and over.

Reactions: Multiplayer

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
How do I fix the DX11 features level 10.0 is required to run the engine? I have a feeling I'm out of luck. Is my hardware simply too old?

Driver updates on my graphics card stopped 5 years ago. I have the latest. in fact, I ask customer support and they provided me a better version than the latest apparently.

I updated windows 10 to the latest.

Is there anything I can do to start the engine?
You could try any of these methods .

Stormtroop

Mar 8, 2018
Can anyones help me about the manhole in mission 2. I mean which spot and camera angles to interact so I can go down the sewer

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
is there a way to free oneself after geting stuck on trees? Quite frankly, trees are by far the biggest ememies on this game.
Try to aim many Times to get some pixels out of the tree or Rocks, that works for me
Damn it, I wish I read this earlier. I've ended entire runs just because of trees. Or because I get sucker-punched by fatties for the double-hit insta-kill. Or because a zombie on Mission 3 decides to glitch out and become inaccessible to kill, rendering the level unbeatable.

The trees are the most annoying though.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Damn it, I wish I read this earlier. I've ended entire runs just because of trees. Or because I get sucker-punched by fatties for the double-hit insta-kill. Or because a zombie on Mission 3 decides to glitch out and become inaccessible to kill, rendering the level unbeatable.

The trees are the most annoying though.
Didnt know that about trees but in mission 1 and 2 its best to just be full nude as the fat man just charges you if your not. Some zombies in mission 3 are just out of range for melee attacks but usually don't take a normal amount of hits to kill like the zombie around the start above by the water tower.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Didnt know that about trees but in mission 1 and 2 its best to just be full nude as the fat man just charges you if your not. Some zombies in mission 3 are just out of range for melee attacks but usually don't take a normal amount of hits to kill like the zombie around the start above by the water tower.
Yeah, I know about the fatties; I'm not necessarily saying they're hard, but it's frustrating because even if they're slow (when not charging), they never stop or lose interest in you (until you reach a point to where they physically cannot access). For example, in the forest area for Mission 2, if you accidentally aggro a fatty there, or allow the fatty in the courtyard to chase you in the forest, they'll continue to follow you since the forest is completely open. You can easily outrun them, but the problem is that the manhole access point is so frustratingly difficult because of the fatties. It's annoying to position yourself in the absolute PERFECT location to enable the button trigger, but it's even more annoying when you need to run away from a fatty and lure him around from the manhole.

lol, it's not that I have a problem killing the zombies that are accessible, but some of them just aren't in positions where you can actually HIT them. For example, the zombie you mentioned (on the roof at the start of Mission 3) sometimes moves AWAY from you on the roof, so it's impossible to find a vantage point to shoot him, and he's usually behind debris, making him difficult to see and attack initially anyway.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Never had that happen to me with the roof guy as for navigating the forest in mission 2 and 1 if you like when you exit the gate there should be an opening in between some boulders with a rock somewhat in the path go into it and straight from the two leaning trees that form a somewhat "V" shape. As this seems to be the best route to take to not get lost in the forest and avoiding the fat men, since its a bit visible when you leave the manhole path to the forest in mission one you can spot the V trees and due to it being very simple in directions the player will not get lost as easily, plus it puts you by the gate doors. After I learnt this path mission 2 forest goes by fast and you don't need to shot much outside the zombies that try to attack you by the manhole when your trying to go in.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, that's good advice. I usually just speedrun through the forest, but it seems like I need to take a different path on Mission 2 since I often aggro the fatty on the way there. Otherwise, it's a really easy area.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
A part from the one fatty in the courtyard, I didn't even know there was others.... I go straight from the spawn (no choice there), then when it opens up a bit to the right then bit to the left where the rocks open up and you come out at the gate and bypass everyone apparently. Not been stuck in trees in this version, but on Mission three if you go up the ramp to your right as you follow the building around from spawn you will end up floating and its bit tricky to get free again.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes