3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Is there another manhole cover i need to get back to in Mission 2? I've inserted all the plates in the board, the compass says get back to the manhole, but when i get there i only glows blue and i can't interact with it. Any other action needed? Like a switch or something? Or maybe another manhole cover somewhere else?

Edit:
Here's a screenshot
I posted a message before, you have to move your camera move around until you get interaction. It's a buggy place as well.

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
a lot of delay in updating and little content, I played, I saw some different things, like giving some kicks over there, some kicks over here but it wasn't enough to make me want to play all over again, the fat guy doesn't die, and when he does catches you it kills you = boring, it still has only male zombie with huge penis, with the same animations, not even a new one, the movement of the character's ass is buggy, the appearance of the character, I don't know why it is useless.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Can anyone upload a complete save - getting bugs so I can't complete missions but would love to see the additional content :)

Oct 12, 2018
How many animations in total for the three enemy types?
Two for the dogs, two for the big zombies, and maybe four for the regular one ? I can't remember exactly.
Yeah, this is about right. The dogs and regular zombies depends on whether they grab you from the front, or from behind as well. I think the big guys can play either one regardless of what way they grab you, but they do lead to an instant game over if they grab you so keep that in mind. Thankfully you can always restart at the last checkpoint if they do nab you though.

Oct 12, 2018
Just crossposting this here for those having troubles unlocking any unlockables without entering a patreon Code, seems in the next fix/revision they will be free for all players to unlock. Might be some left over issue/bug from the previous versions that kept it locked to patrons as well, but they are looking to fix that anyways.

*Hey everyone,
thanks all for the feedback.

Want to point out some stuff.
Neither of the levels in the Arena will make their way to the game, so don't worry if you don't like any of the levels. Also they're there for testing purposes (not to show level design skills or anything like that), we already mentioned that a few times.
I mentioned just before, and it's mentioned in the release post as well, but I'll tell again just in case anyone is still confused about this: Everyone can unlock everything now. Unlockables are not behind a paywall anymore. The problem with some not popping up is explained in the post I link just below.

As for the bugs, yeah, it's important for you all to read the new post in Patreon (is public)

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Is there another manhole cover i need to get back to in Mission 2? I've inserted all the plates in the board, the compass says get back to the manhole, but when i get there i only glows blue and i can't interact with it. Any other action needed? Like a switch or something? Or maybe another manhole cover somewhere else?

Edit:
Here's a screenshot
You have to be to a specific spot for the option to show,for me it was on the right side of where you was looking..I switched to controller for that part maybe it helped?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
---

---

Want to point out some stuff.
Neither of the levels in the Arena will make their way to the game, so don't worry if you don't like any of the levels. Also they're there for testing purposes (not to show level design skills or anything like that), we already mentioned that a few times.
---
:FacePalm: So they made dummy levels for testing features and on top of that, they made some bad ones where two of the three the player can get lost or have trouble locating enemies or objects. Then because they are planning to scrap them all they will need more time to make the actual levels. This also means some of those months that when by were them making the assets, building the level, lighting them and post processing these dummy levels instead of throwing something together quick and easy to navigate and see if features work so they will be closer to building the actual game instead of debugging every major build. Its like they don't want to be done with the project anytime soon.

Oct 12, 2018
:FacePalm: So they made dummy levels for testing features and on top of that, they made some bad ones where two of the three the player can get lost or have trouble locating enemies or objects. Then because they are planning to scrap them all they will need more time to make the actual levels. This also means some of those months that when by were them making the assets, building the level, lighting them and post processing these dummy levels instead of throwing something together quick and easy to navigate and see if features work so they will be closer to building the actual game instead of debugging every major build. Its like they don't want to be done with the project anytime soon.
To be fair, they were very upfront with the fact that the first stage isn't one that is going to be in the final game, that dating all the way back to when it was just the sewer section, so its not too much of a stretch to see the rest not make it either. In truth it almost feels like they are testing different settings to see what gets the best response at that too really, since none of it really makes sense in any sort of timeline unless things just end up jumping around a ton, which is totally possible.

That being said, I can agree it probably isn't the best use of time, though could partially be them learning how to use the tools to make stages/levels as well. Really, who knows though, I think one of the biggest issues VersusX/Meguido have at times is just lack of communication, or miscommunications due to language barriers really.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the dev upload a quick fix verison on , anyone have it?

The error preventing Mission 3 to be completed is now fixed.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
the dev upload a quick fix verison on , anyone have it?

The error preventing Mission 3 to be completed is now fixed.
You can find the updated link here :

Reactions: xt2021

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry but I was about to finish mission 1 and the game crashed me. Now I have to start over, is there a way to unlock mission 2?

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
Greetings! Please discard the save from the game, I just can’t go through level 2 completely, I’ve collected everything - I’m going to the green rhombus and nothing is happening ... I apologize for my English - I use Google translator ...

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Greetings! Please discard the save from the game, I just can’t go through level 2 completely, I’ve collected everything - I’m going to the green rhombus and nothing is happening ... I apologize for my English - I use Google translator ...
You have to grab the four things in the sewer, then use them on the fuse box, and only then do you get access to mission 3.
Here are all the things to interact with : https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-3-198-versusx.11662/page-68#post-3792133

naskoto

Nov 14, 2017
Need a little help with mission 2. I cant enter the sewer because is asking for an electronic device witch i cant find. Looked everywhere including next to the mansion that is locked this time and some big guys are guarding it, explored the entire forest even got stuck in 5-6 places... Any help would be great.
Thank you in advance.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Need a little help with mission 2. I cant enter the sewer because is asking for an electronic device witch i cant find. Looked everywhere including next to the mansion that is locked this time and some big guys are guarding it, explored the entire forest even got stuck in 5-6 places... Any help would be great.
Thank you in advance.
The key for the mansion is hanging on the right side of the gate

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
A fucking shimmer for keys and hidden objects would be welcome.

As per good Resident Evil tradition.

At the beginning I wasted days with that fucking key in that fucking gate.

WTF!
It uses the RE5 shimmer which you can only notice if your looking at it. This shimmer was suppose to be the same as the one in RE4 but when they made RE5 they failed to realize that the medallions were made blue as it is a complementary color of orange which is a brighter brown meaning even if they don't shine very bright the color would stand out in most of the backgrounds.
Now RE5 uses yellow or green backgrounds and a blue-green emblems while RE4 uses Blue medallions and brown backgrounds which is a dark orange and here is a color wheel that shows how each game color choices effect your ability to spot them without hunting them down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes