3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I wish her belly would inflate more, especially with the big zombie. Also dogs knotting would be awesome and other monsters as well :D

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
btw where's the location for the savegame
You have to go to Local Disk, then User and Your Name. Then you have to go to View in the header and check the box for hidden elements. Then you will find a slightly transparent folder called AppData, go to it and then to Local, there you will also find the Bioasshard folder with all its contents.

Sorry for my English Issues, translated by Google xD

Reactions: spencer456

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone know the cheat engines value/address for her stomach to be bigger? or cumflation I should say ;), having issues finding the value for it on the engine, there is just a bunch of numbers going up and down, that is why I need the address for it too :). My filthy perverted mind thanks you <3 lol.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know the cheat engines value/address for her stomach to be bigger? or cumflation I should say ;), having issues finding the value for it on the engine, there is just a bunch of numbers going up and down, that is why I need the address for it too :). My filthy perverted mind thanks you <3 lol.
I'm noobish about cheat engine let alone finding static address of them or you could say I have no clue about how to use them at all lol but I think you can find them using dynamic method which require a little work. Not sure if you already tried but no luck so far or so, so here goes nothing.

HP, bullet and even cloths are accounted in exact value, her belly should be the same, since we still don't know what its starting value, your first scan would be a painfully mass of number by using 'unknown initial value' but value type should be just 4 byte.

Once complete, let her belly fill up one time, wait for idle pose reset and scan for 'increase value' then repeat the step about 2 or 3 more time, after that, find a tray of blue herb to get rid of them all, wait for the animation is back to idle then scan for 'decrease value', result should narrow down quite a bit now, you can try guessing which one is it or repeat another cycle for ensure result and the next time when you come back to use them again, start finding with its default value should be easier now.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I'm noobish about cheat engine let alone finding static address of them or you could say I have no clue about how to use them at all lol but I think you can find them using dynamic method which require a little work. Not sure if you already tried but no luck so far or so, so here goes nothing.

HP, bullet and even cloths are accounted in exact value, her belly should be the same, since we still don't know what its starting value, your first scan would be a painfully mass of number by using 'unknown initial value' but value type should be just 4 byte.

Once complete, let her belly fill up one time, wait for idle pose reset and scan for 'increase value' then repeat the step about 2 or 3 more time, after that, find a tray of blue herb to get rid of them all, wait for the animation is back to idle then scan for 'decrease value', result should narrow down quite a bit now, you can try guessing which one is it or repeat another cycle for ensure result and the next time when you come back to use them again, start finding with its default value should be easier now.
This is my first time trying the engine, just a bit of number messes for me XD, I will try this again. Dyslexia sucks DX

• Haha
Reactions: Litoningu

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I think my issue is trying to figure out how to work the engine, cause I tried to find those values but there was so much. Sorry for being a pain. >.< lol and ty
Have you done the tutorial coming with CE ? It really helped me grasping the basics.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I think my issue is trying to figure out how to work the engine, cause I tried to find those values but there was so much. Sorry for being a pain. >.< lol and ty
As per what Ilverin said, you need to have done the tutorial at least, and understand the difference between the value types and getting familiar with the program. Like any game based on Unreal, health and ammo is 4 bytes, camera and character location is float, and most other stats are also floats. Basically, you will get millions of results on the first scan of unknown float value, but then you know all the values your interested in are less or equal to 1. So scan for values in that range. For inflation to show, she needs the infected value to be 1. For some minor amusement, when in an animation with an infected, you can toggle that value and she blows up and deflates.

Have fun....

Reactions: Balial42

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
As per what Ilverin said, you need to have done the tutorial at least, and understand the difference between the value types and getting familiar with the program. Like any game based on Unreal, health and ammo is 4 bytes, camera and character location is float, and most other stats are also floats. Basically, you will get millions of results on the first scan of unknown float value, but then you know all the values your interested in are less or equal to 1. So scan for values in that range. For inflation to show, she needs the infected value to be 1. For some minor amusement, when in an animation with an infected, you can toggle that value and she blows up and deflates.

Have fun....
Gotcha, thank you both :). I will work on it even more. :D

dieplunar

Apr 2, 2020
m4 no invisible objects anymore... fine... but.. :rolleyes: those new red, green, yellow light made me headache :cry: 49% accuracy.. hic o_O
and i must use 2 aspirines after that :sick::sick::sick:

and...hmm.. i played about 20 hours with no problem v0.3.198, but with this revision version.. i got random fatal error 4 times in only 1 hour.. hmmm.. :censored:

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
m4 no invisible objects anymore... fine... but.. :rolleyes: those new red, green, yellow light made me headache :cry: 49% accuracy.. hic o_O
and i must use 2 aspirines after that :sick::sick::sick:

and...hmm.. i played about 20 hours with no problem v0.3.198, but with this revision version.. i got random fatal error 4 times in only 1 hour.. hmmm.. :censored:
Well m4 replay adds medals and the fatass so he can annoy the shit out you. Its just so questionable as to the point of having an invincible enemy in a test build when they add nothing to the table as all their concepts up to this point are finish and nothing was added that allows the player to do anything different for that enemy alone.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes