3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Topic Cumflation: I think it's possible to manipulate this, but the belly wouldn't be much bigger than it was stored in the game. After all it is not Skyrim/Fallout. If you know what I mean. ^^

Let's get to a point that always works and also solves the issue with the Freecam: Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker
There is no 'stored' inflation data. There is a morph that applies to the model(s) and deforms to whatever value you give it. The screen shot I linked a few posts ago was a value of 5 (over the default max of 0.7), but I've set it to 20 and 50 to see if the game would crash or break the model and it was fine, she just filled the room.

I also previously mentioned the unlocker (only way to get free cam period with the original demo which had fixed view points), and yes god mode is useful if you can't play the game and die a lot, but its better suited to remove the dust and infection effects so you can actually see whats happening.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
for some reason each time i try to unzip the game, (im using winzip) it ends up being corrupted, has anyone else have this problem?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Or you could of read a couple of pages back where I already mentioned the console Unlocker etc.

I think if all the duplicate information and questions were removed from this thread if would be 3 pages long.
I think its because the person gave a link with the stuff done, kind of like the one who made the hp cheat engine sheet. All you kind of did was state it was possible with an super inflated Julia ss, with mentions of values that would probably still be difficult for some to narrow down the address. Like I think 2AAF6DC (float) displays the hub.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
for some reason each time i try to unzip the game, (im using winzip) it ends up being corrupted, has anyone else have this problem?
Redownload and use 7zip instead of Winzip. File corruption usually happens during download. And 7zip is usually just better than Winrar/Winzip for compression files.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I think its because the person gave a link with the stuff done, kind of like the one who made the hp cheat engine sheet. All you kind of did was state it was possible with an super inflated Julia ss, with mentions of values that would probably still be difficult for some to narrow down the address. Like I think 2AAF6DC (float) displays the hub.
Gave a link with stuff done? What stuff, spent five seconds using google unreal unlocker and copied the link here?

I've given a lot more details than "kind of say" something was possible, you need to use that super advanced feature on the upper left called "Search". :unsure:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hello! Can you tell me more specifically where is the second plate? Where is that green goal?
Thank you in advance!
The green goal is the weird floating green crystal that you have to touch to end the mission when you've completed all the objectives. It's in the middle of the room where you get locked with 30 zombies in the first mission.

Reactions: Radmond

Balial42

May 3, 2018
As per what Ilverin said, you need to have done the tutorial at least, and understand the difference between the value types and getting familiar with the program. Like any game based on Unreal, health and ammo is 4 bytes, camera and character location is float, and most other stats are also floats. Basically, you will get millions of results on the first scan of unknown float value, but then you know all the values your interested in are less or equal to 1. So scan for values in that range. For inflation to show, she needs the infected value to be 1. For some minor amusement, when in an animation with an infected, you can toggle that value and she blows up and deflates.

Have fun....
Thanks for the advice. I'll try it. ;)
P.S.: damn true, if all new guys would read the tread backwards, this topic would be much shorter. ^^

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Redownload and use 7zip instead of Winzip. File corruption usually happens during download. And 7zip is usually just better than Winrar/Winzip for compression files.
ok, i tried using 7zip, however it kept coming out corrupted, perhaps that the download is at fault, i dont know what to do so that the download isnt corrupted.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
ok, i tried using 7zip, however it kept coming out corrupted, perhaps that the download is at fault, i dont know what to do so that the download isnt corrupted.
Definitely a bad download, mine extracted just fine. You might wanna re-download by using the

Balial42

May 3, 2018
There is no 'stored' inflation data. There is a morph that applies to the model(s) and deforms to whatever value you give it. The screen shot I linked a few posts ago was a value of 5 (over the default max of 0.7), but I've set it to 20 and 50 to see if the game would crash or break the model and it was fine, she just filled the room.

I also previously mentioned the unlocker (only way to get free cam period with the original demo which had fixed view points), and yes god mode is useful if you can't play the game and die a lot, but its better suited to remove the dust and infection effects so you can actually see whats happening.
Is it possible, that I could have a workaround just to get the cumflation-part via CE?
I tried to figure it out with the tips you have to this tread, but it takes ages to find something with float.
The other thing is: do you go this way everytime, or is it possible to make a cheat table like health earlier mentioned here?

Thx in advance. I'm sure that I'm not the only one with the focus on this special enlargment. ;)

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
That moment you wish 3dZen would get on board and make a Resident evil parody game... they did 3 comics and honestly better production quality.

I know these guys are working on several games at once but they should stick to one... work on it there, the concept of the infection getting high and her belly inflating either makes you wonder is she pregnant or what? and they could really go pretty far on the idea of a corruption of some sort...

Hell, even add into concept of playing a separate character (since you do have slight customization) if you died in previous run, character is infected or whatever and can affect your next character.

Lots of potential kinda squandered.

Dynamoose

Aug 6, 2020
That moment you wish 3dZen would get on board and make a Resident evil parody game... they did 3 comics and honestly better production quality.

I know these guys are working on several games at once but they should stick to one... work on it there, the concept of the infection getting high and her belly inflating either makes you wonder is she pregnant or what? and they could really go pretty far on the idea of a corruption of some sort...

Hell, even add into concept of playing a separate character (since you do have slight customization) if you died in previous run, character is infected or whatever and can affect your next character.

Lots of potential kinda squandered.
Well it's a work in progress so you can't say anything yet. I personally think its a very good start, once they have a solid foundation the rest of it will come quickly, level design and voice talent might be a pain but as long as they already have a storyboard then it's just a matter of implementing it.:sneaky:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Is it possible, that I could have a workaround just to get the cumflation-part via CE?
I tried to figure it out with the tips you have to this tread, but it takes ages to find something with float.
The other thing is: do you go this way everytime, or is it possible to make a cheat table like health earlier mentioned here?

Thx in advance. I'm sure that I'm not the only one with the focus on this special enlargment. ;)
I would if I could, but while I could find the values on a per level basis, I've yet to find a static address or instruction to make a table.

All I can advise is lock her health, do a search for 0 float value. Should be 0.15 usually but also seen 0.26 so that will catch all of them unless you got extreme rounding enabled. Move around a bit, kill a few guys, then filter out anything above 1.1, that will take ages but all the next ones should then be fast, theres five stages to the inflation mechanic, and also a timer (Eg, if animation plays for more than 5 seconds she will inflate else only infection goes up if less than that.

If I get time I'll look into it again in a few days.

shast123

Aug 12, 2020
I hate mission 2 so much. I put all the plates back in the mansion, activated it, ran all the way back to the manhole to find it still closed and I really don't want to do it again. Did I miss something?
if the light is blue the door is openable. but the area for interaction is tiny.. so u have to dance around it

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
i tried the mega sync application, but it still ended up being corrupted, i dont know what else to do

ps. love that pfp
Have you tried renaming the file?
I was getting an error too but I removed everything after the games name and the file extracted.

Dynamoose

Aug 6, 2020
Hey guys, been messing around with the cumflation stuff and while I also don'
t have anything to write a table with yet, I took some shots of values used that may help some find the address. I've noticed that the game seems to have a limiter in there that wasn't present in older builds as nothing over .69~ makes any difference.

the key values to look for here are the bottom 3. the others are ones pertaining to the infection effects some of the address copying is crazy, not sure if this is unreal engine or the developers doing but there seems to be a lot of redundancy in the engine :LOL:

Reactions: Balial42

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
I rly enjoy the gameplay and graphics but bugs and bad opitimization just make thing worse than they have to be. My GPU (GeForce GTX 1660) is literally runnin 100%. I'm playing on Ultra btw xD. Other than that the concept is pretty enjoyable and might turn out into a fun decent long game. I hope this get finished quickier than Yandere Simulator (if you get what I mean)

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes