3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
look friend, with all respect for your ideas, ideologies and "mini-objectives".

But they are a sea of bullshit!

Before the fucking steam, patreons, and whore showcases that the computer world is full of,

There were real game developers and programmers, people who were dedicated and loved what they did.

Complete games friend and without any incentives or money.

Friendly waste paper, friend shit iron, is just the justification of four assholes who believe that life is based on the time equation, a time that does not exist.

And on this equation of death is based the miserable life that is made on this fucking planet.

Today it's just blackmail, today I create only if you pay me.

And it is with this equation that they keep fucking with you.

Here we are not talking about ideologies, here we are talking about the individual loss of human value and respect for this fucking existence.

A struggle between animals devouring paper, iron and soon Bit (0/1) characterized by your wonderful equation and no longer on real skills, inventiveness, imagination.

Fucking robots, no difference with that technological junk with which you create video games.

But if you can't understand it, then you better prepare yourself for the worst that will come.

And these are things that a video game developer should understand more than anyone else today.

A Kojima understood it, who sent a Konami to hell.

And after doing that, he created that poem about the life of a Death Stranding.

Back to the merits of the game of this thread;

The developer(s) have too much on their plate, so now it's time for a decision:

- either you continue the game for another ten years, if all goes well. (and hoping that some sucker will bother to give it a handout)

- or you start looking for other developers and programmers "when I feel like it and time" and start to get serious about it.

- or they abandon the project, their dignity as developers and programmers will remain intact.

So they can dedicate themselves for example to a Source Filmmaker, or a Blender, to create mediocre sex scenes in infinite 3 seconds loop.
At this point your most likely just trolling as a lot of the things your stating just contradicts each other or things stated to sound deep or to educate me on the history of games that just about anyone old enough to play adult games in this section would have grown in the era of said types of games. As those points I stated are how to become a better artist and one on how to be a better leader which if this creator was to get a team like you stated and just chased perfection of the craft then it would most-likely just still end up in the same position it's already in, just they wasted money paying people to get to the same roadblock a little quicker. In the developer commentary for God of War, the original one, they removed the flight ability because it wasn't working how they wanted it to and overall still made a fairly great game probably a better one than what they originally would have made as when removing that ability they remade any levels or segments based on the ability, and, to be honest, Kojima games are great stories but the gameplay seems like they rarely change from game to game with more or so things added on top to make the experience fresh, and no MGRR doesn't count.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
dead game?
Nope, but every update takes literally anywhere from 6 months to a year (and that's even AFTER the devs promised to speed up their update schedule). Given the progress of the game, as promising as it is, expect to wait until 2025 for it to be completed, or for it to turn into abandonware.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
dead game?
Plus it was stated on their blog or patreon or both that this is a test bed for features to the game so development on the actual game hasn't been started yet in a seen, as the purpose of this arena is so that when it is done the game will be relatively fast to complete since most of the features and mechanics will have been built already.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
dead game?
Na its just dev is designing really dumb things instead of add anything that could be called content

when is the next update
No hard info, He wanted to get a update October but we all see how well that went

At this point your most likely just trolling as a lot of the things your stating just contradicts each other or things stated to sound deep or to educate me on the history of games that just about anyone old enough to play adult games in this section would have grown in the era of said types of games. As those points I stated are how to become a better artist and one on how to be a better leader which if this creator was to get a team like you stated and just chased perfection of the craft then it would most-likely just still end up in the same position it's already in, just they wasted money paying people to get to the same roadblock a little quicker. In the developer commentary for God of War, the original one, they removed the flight ability because it wasn't working how they wanted it to and overall still made a fairly great game probably a better one than what they originally would have made as when removing that ability they remade any levels or segments based on the ability, and, to be honest, Kojima games are great stories but the gameplay seems like they rarely change from game to game with more or so things added on top to make the experience fresh, and no MGRR doesn't count.
Its not that hes trolling, hes just making a statement and sorta going on a rant that breaks away from each statement he makes, Anyone who lives in the current era KNOWs modern dev teams QA is all over the place. I mean people JUST started going after Lootboxs in games, And its been a issue for over the last 6 years....

Thats not to say that there are not any good games out there, It is just that they are getting rarer. I mean we get a call of duty EVERY year.. And you can see that games QA dropping more and more

PS. Auazz yea i have that game and it really impressive for one man team.

Scandle1983

Jan 18, 2018
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Na its just dev is designing really dumb things instead of add anything that could be called content

No hard info, He wanted to get a update October but we all see how well that went

Its not that hes trolling, hes just making a statement and sorta going on a rant that breaks away from each statement he makes, Anyone who lives in the current era KNOWs modern dev teams QA is all over the place. I mean people JUST started going after Lootboxs in games, And its been a issue for over the last 6 years....

Thats not to say that there are not any good games out there, It is just that they are getting rarer. I mean we get a call of duty EVERY year.. And you can see that games QA dropping more and more

PS. Auazz yea i have that game and it really impressive for one man team.
Thats why it comes off that way as he is stating one thing, then stating the opposite that counters his or just the general problem with this game. His solution is to get a team when the only thing that does is speed up development time. As bad leadership is part of the reason Anthem failed in development. He's basically saying that my realistic means of being a better dev or dev leader are bs and people should be more about the passion of the arts and a great example of this is the rich man that doesn't have to worry about bills that probably also use the same ideas to make his games, and the "1 man dev" who made a game then a sequel but was also caught stealing models for the first game and most-likely also does the same ideas to get their game from a-b. Then you have the corp ranting of how they ruined games when the only thing different today is that the trend they are chasing today are more annoying than the one's they chased back then when games were considered better.

Basically this game doesn't go anywere fast is because the dev is constantly perfecting everything instead of just getting everything done then polishing their work so that they would have everything present and can fix things accordingly.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
It's not going well at all, because it lacks staff and the dev doesn't have the skills and the time to bring all the work forward.

Because it's too much work.
I understand the time, but the skill? You are so disrespectful. You know what they say to that? DO BETTER if you can, if you don't stop whining about it. If you have the skill to do something better with the game then join them. If you don't, never say a word again.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Man im stuck in mission 2. i could only find 3 plates in the mansion, i roamed the whole mansion 4 times but still couldnt find the last one.
You probably missed that plate on the second floor, with the fatso. Just ran in circles, until he is far enough from you and push the cupboard on the second pillar. Underneath, there is a plate. The cupboard is located right before the room which is half blocked by the bookshelf, you can´t miss it when you got straight from the stairs to the room at the end of the hallway. Other plate´s I recall are in a room right at the beginning from the mansion in a room looked with a key (heart/diamond?), the room on the first floor (located nearby the first Fatso). Back on the second floor, the "secret" room mentioned in the beginning. I recommend to kill th zombies quick, then rush to the table (there is the plate in a small cupboard) and wait until fatso, the second entered the room, run the other way and survive.
Good luck! :)
P.S.: There should be also a walktrought video on youtube (need an account for that, cause NSFW).
Edit:

Reactions: Volkort

Gumbaumba

Mar 29, 2019
So this game locked up on me 3 times checking to make sure these "Fantasy Card Codes" work, but I can say they do. As to what they do unlock I don't know. Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The devs are using an AES key on the pak file but for whatever reason have not set up encryption with it, made this stupid easy.
Is that all codes or not?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes