3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Video is interesting but I can see some problems if that is the sg fire rate.
Well if the shotgun hits harder than the gun it seems normal to balance it with a slower fire rate. Besides, you can usually always find a corridor or some chokepoint forcing zombies to get at you one at a time, so even with a slow fire rate it still looks viable to me.

Reactions: worming

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I have a doubt. how do i do mission 4 being that i reach the end of mission 3 and it ends. Tks

worming

Feb 1, 2018
Well if the shotgun hits harder than the gun it seems normal to balance it with a slower fire rate. Besides, you can usually always find a corridor or some chokepoint forcing zombies to get at you one at a time, so even with a slow fire rate it still looks viable to me.
Bro. I want to send some massage about sex attacks and sex scene to DEV again.

I don't want to "lose for sex scene" concept. While in game julia cathed by zombie and rape by them. I ok about it. But I want dev add some sex scene after beat the boss for "win to sex scene" concept. Perhaps when julia beat the boss. Her backbite by next stage enemy and go to sex scene(maybe beaten boss rape her like revenge). And before next stage julia have to survive this sex scene (A+D keys or something) then kill who raping her and go to next mission later. And when julia lose the boss. she raped by normal zombie scene and need to survive some this sex scene for come back (I don't want her to die). sex scene when her lose must softer than her win.

I hope you understand my word. hahaha.

Thank very much.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Bro. I want to send some massage about sex attacks and sex scene to DEV again.

I don't want to "lose for sex scene" concept. While in game julia cathed by zombie and rape by them. I ok about it. But I want dev add some sex scene after beat the boss for "win to sex scene" concept. Perhaps when julia beat the boss. Her backbite by next stage enemy and go to sex scene(maybe beaten boss rape her like revenge). And before next stage julia have to survive this sex scene (A+D keys or something) then kill who raping her and go to next mission later. And when julia lose the boss. she raped by normal zombie scene and need to survive some this sex scene for come back (I don't want her to die). sex scene when her lose must softer than her win.

I hope you understand my word. hahaha.

Thank very much.
They said they not going to add sex scenes to any boss in the future. And if you kill the boss it's hardly going to get up for revenge naughties.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
It is obvious that we all want the game complete and with lots of different sex scenes, but this will only happen in quite some time, that is when the dev finishes the game, but it is doing great, and it has all the my support;)

PS. if you want the game to go on quickly at all costs, I suggest you at least support it .... don't you think?

Reactions: Balial42

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
It is obvious that we all want the game complete and with lots of different sex scenes, but this will only happen in quite some time, that is when the dev finishes the game, but it is doing great, and it has all the my support;)

PS. if you want the game to go on quickly at all costs, I suggest you at least support it .... don't you think?
Well, I'd disagree with you on a few things.
For me, it's not "doing great". Yes, the game itself looks excellent, but it's been years for the devs to make this amount of progress. In that time, they've been simultaneously and concurrently working on other projects (including that god-awful Halloween trailer thing).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second idea I'd strongly disagree with is: "If you want it, support it."
The problem here is that Patreon is a very interesting way to receive funding. Just because a dev receives patrons doesn't mean they're incentivized any to produce content. In fact, because devs are being paid monthly, it's actually BETTER if devs produce content more slowly to eke out more money from existing patrons, and to add new patrons once the newcomers see the current content.
My advice is: set your notifications for the game, forget about it, and play each new release after about 6 months (their update cycle), then forget it again. Does that mean not supporting the game financially will potentially risk causing the game to crumble? Sure. But looking at it another way, losing loads of patrons will demonstrate to the devs that this game is far more important than any of their side projects and can encourage them to work on getting out a completed game more quickly and THEN work on the minutiae and other projects once finished. And again, the idea of "supporting at all costs" is far riskier anyway (even in simply saying that phrase too, it's rather obvious). I'd rather take the chance that this game dies than pour lots of money into it and have it flop anyway. There's always another game.

worming

Feb 1, 2018
They said they not going to add sex scenes to any boss in the future. And if you kill the boss it's hardly going to get up for revenge naughties.
This is story problem. If the boss only beaten (not DIE). He can revange. And julia kill this boss in survival scene before next stage.

Last edited:

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Well, I'd disagree with you on a few things.
For me, it's not "doing great". Yes, the game itself looks excellent, but it's been years for the devs to make this amount of progress. In that time, they've been simultaneously and concurrently working on other projects (including that god-awful Halloween trailer thing).
The second idea I'd strongly disagree with is: "If you want it, support it."
The problem here is that Patreon is a very interesting way to receive funding. Just because a dev receives patrons doesn't mean they're incentivized any to produce content. In fact, because devs are being paid monthly, it's actually BETTER if devs produce content more slowly to eke out more money from existing patrons, and to add new patrons once the newcomers see the current content.
My advice is: set your notifications for the game, forget about it, and play each new release after about 6 months (their update cycle), then forget it again. Does that mean not supporting the game financially will potentially risk causing the game to crumble? Sure. But looking at it another way, losing loads of patrons will demonstrate to the devs that this game is far more important than any of their side projects and can encourage them to work on getting out a completed game more quickly and THEN work on the minutiae and other projects once finished. And again, the idea of "supporting at all costs" is far riskier anyway (even in simply saying that phrase too, it's rather obvious). I'd rather take the chance that this game dies than pour lots of money into it and have it flop anyway. There's always another game.
What you say, the time elapsed since it started until now, ok, I agree with you, they are taking a lot unfortunately, but for the simple reason that there are other projects in between besides this, and on the patreon thing that they go slower I don't agree, also because (I would do so) if I receive more money, I encourage myself to play the game faster to have happier patreons, and that I also encourage others to join my project .. I repeat (I would do so and I think so)

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
This is story problem. If the boss only beaten (not DIE). He can revange.
Who want an undead monster to be only beaten (at least this is a game where the MC don't want to be fucked)? Cut the head off that thing. But I know it's game logic like "I can bash through brickwalls but this fucking door need a key".

Reactions: worming

worming

Feb 1, 2018
Who want an undead monster to be only beaten (at least this is a game where the MC don't want to be fucked)? Cut the head off that thing. But I know it's game logic like "I can bash through brickwalls but this fucking door need a key".
I tell in my post that julia kill the boss after survival scene. don't you see?
When julia beat the boss she backbite by next stage enemy and kidnap her to sexual things (rape,gangbang,bdsm,slave,tentacle,etc). And she need to escape this sexual situation and kill this boss and his gangs before next stage.
Anyway DEV don't interest my idea.

Reactions: ermal

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
No news since july ? Are you sure you looked at the right patreon page ?
Last post was about them finishing updating/modifying the weapons and starting to work on sexattacks.
I had clicked on the changelog patreon link so I probably missed something.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I had clicked on the changelog patreon link so I probably missed something.
Ah ye, I see how it can be misleading. That's the changelog for the latest new version (it added mission 3 and 4 iirc ?). They haven't released any new version since, but still give news regularly.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes