3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

worming

Feb 1, 2018
Ah yeah my bad, forgot to post it back then apparently, so here you go :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro. I need to talk again.

The cream pie system. When enemy cum the cream pie should on Julia skin (current ver not avialable). And cleanning when use the violet herb. Dev should put in new ver. It not to hard for them.

Camera view in some normal situation to can see her pussy. Such as clime ladder, push table, crawl, use violet herb,etc. And sex-attack camera view can to see pussy for sure I expected.

I need to pushing "Win for sex scene concept" and sex scene after beat the boss. But it should impossible.

And now I need to practices current version now. wait to new ver. Hehehe

PS. I invite every body to pay dev. for power up them to made this game to full version ASAP. They have twitter ID . Please follow and share.
And I hope every body understand my word. Haha ;D

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Thank you so much! Its amazing i will support all kind of these games. If people know more please share
I suppose you can also try The Last Barbarian, which has a lot of content (also there's a walkthrough on the dev's discord). There's also Wild Life (but that's more a glorified 3d anim gallery than a real game right now), that Half-Life parody whose name I forgot (hasn't been updated in a year though), Silicon Lust and the Tales of Azeroth (those last two both being developped by Auril).

Bro. I need to talk again.

The cream pie system. When enemy cum the cream pie should on Julia skin (current ver not avialable). And cleanning when use the violet herb. Dev should put in new ver. It not to hard for them.

Camera view in some normal situation to can see her pussy. Such as clime ladder, push table, crawl, use violet herb,etc. And sex-attack camera view can to see pussy for sure I expected.

I need to pushing "Win for sex scene concept" and sex scene after beat the boss. But it should impossible.

And now I need to practices current version now. wait to new ver. Hehehe

PS. I invite every body to pay dev. for power up them to made this game to full version ASAP. They have twitter ID . Please follow and share.
And I hope every body understand my word. Haha ;D
Do you mean like you can see the zombie's jeez staying on her belly/face/body after the animation played ? And for the camera, like having new positions with tables, or caught on a ladder, so we can have a better view of her pussy ?

worming

Feb 1, 2018
I suppose you can also try The Last Barbarian, which has a lot of content (also there's a walkthrough on the dev's discord). There's also Wild Life (but that's more a glorified 3d anim gallery than a real game right now), that Half-Life parody whose name I forgot (hasn't been updated in a year though), Silicon Lust and the Tales of Azeroth (those last two both being developped by Auril).

Do you mean like you can see the zombie's jeez staying on her belly/face/body after the animation played ? And for the camera, like having new positions with tables, or caught on a ladder, so we can have a better view of her pussy ?
Yeah. You understand me. I love you so much.

PenisGamer

Dec 23, 2020
Us there any walkthrough to get all of the 45 emblems in mission 4? I missed three of them on my last try.

ekitap

Jun 4, 2019
I can't seem to play this game. It doesn't allow me to press "New Game". Matter of fact i can't do anything. What is the matter? Really appriciate some help :)

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
I've been playing this game and I've been enjoying it. I checked their patreon and I'm kinda confused about their teir rewards, They implemented a card system that ties in with the teir rewards, and these cards unlock different costumes or cheats. I'm just curious about what each teir gives because I'm thinking of supporting them.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I can't seem to play this game. It doesn't allow me to press "New Game". Matter of fact i can't do anything. What is the matter? Really appriciate some help :)
It's been a while, cause of long time no updates. When I recall, I just press enter to Start after outfit Selektion, or even press the mousebutton. Right side on the bottom for continue.
Even if you have two screens, your mouse is fixed to the screens, which shouldn't be a thing.
You can also make a Backup-save, just in case you played this game once before and delete the savefile.
Sometimes I could fix your topic with a New download. So many possibilities.
Good luck trying and merry xmas. ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I've been playing this game and I've been enjoying it. I checked their patreon and I'm kinda confused about their teir rewards, They implemented a card system that ties in with the teir rewards, and these cards unlock different costumes or cheats. I'm just curious about what each teir gives because I'm thinking of supporting them.
I'm a fox patreon because of the benefits with 30 bucks. But I think to got on lower Tier until there is something new. The dev would preciate your support, but in my oppinion fox is good enough for now, or at least they change the Codes. ;)
Merry xmas, bro.

Reactions: CheetoChan

ekitap

Jun 4, 2019
It's been a while, cause of long time no updates. When I recall, I just press enter to Start after outfit Selektion, or even press the mousebutton. Right side on the bottom for continue.
Even if you have two screens, your mouse is fixed to the screens, which shouldn't be a thing.
You can also make a Backup-save, just in case you played this game once before and delete the savefile.
Sometimes I could fix your topic with a New download. So many possibilities.
Good luck trying and merry xmas. ;)
When i click on outfit selection game says "This section will be avaliable in the future updates". New Game option is greyed out. I cant click on anything :S

Balial42

May 3, 2018
When i click on outfit selection game says "This section will be avaliable in the future updates". New Game option is greyed out. I cant click on anything :S
Here is one of the last version gameplay from Youtube. Select mission and then I should start.
Like I said, it's been a while. ^^

Edit: you only have the first mission to select, until you finished the first round. When you enter the room, where you get locked for 3 minutes during the zombies are hunting you, just let them catch (and fuck) you until the timer is over and leave the room, when the door opens again. For other hints, check the other clips fromy yt link.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Thanks for the Update, Ilverin.
Good things need time, if you want to make it right. And there are at least 3 New topics we can wait for. New Level, weapons and (finally) animations.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes