3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone knows where to find all their work (in this format here)
Your best bet would be Subscribestar, i reckon.

That being said, they have a 35 day "Trust Period" on Subscribestar on their stuff, so you need to be subscribed more than a month to see the majority of their content.

Got in for the 5$ Tier and can only see the newest 3 Posts. Dunno how to feel about that tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: excenze

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Your best bet would be Subscribestar, i reckon.

That being said, they have a 35 day "Trust Period" on Subscribestar on their stuff, so you need to be subscribed more than a month to see the majority of their content.

Got in for the 5$ Tier and can only see the newest 3 Posts. Dunno how to feel about that tbh.
The price we pay for partaking in so much free content. I'm ok with that to a certain extent.

PenisGamer

Dec 23, 2020
Is there anyone in here that have unlocked the secret outfit 1? I tried everything and haven't unlocked it, any help would be much appreciated.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Guys, I have a question. Is there some sort of list of all sexttack?
Or how to see all of them?
Two dog scenes, three normal zombie scenes, two big zombie scenes. You can see all of them by just playing the first level, no gallery right now.

Reactions: worming

excenze

Jan 7, 2020
New dev diary, and a promising one at that :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ilverin thank you man for all your updates and for supporting this game. Thanks from guys like us that don t talk too much and don t have an income to support games too. Really always waiting for you to come up with updates

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
The game is just not opening after i double clicked on bioasshard.exe ... the playbioasshard thing is also not responding. Could someone help me out to start the game..

wettowel

Jan 4, 2021
The game is just not opening after i double clicked on bioasshard.exe ... the playbioasshard thing is also not responding. Could someone help me out to start the game..
can you give us a bit more detail, like whats in the folder ,what yor running it on etc.

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
can you give us a bit more detail, like whats in the folder ,what yor running it on etc.
I downloaded the game from versusX site... game size was 2.42 GB version 3.198 R3. I extracted the rar file and the contents are a folder of bioasshardarena, controls & changelog, playbioasshard. In the folder of bioasshardarena there are 3 files bioasshard_arena, engine and bioasshard.exe i have tried running it as administrator but no response it shows. Game doesnt open.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I think I saw a console command to turn on debug/free camera but can't find. I did find the fov command and helps a bit during sexattacks
I'm not sure if your saying you have unlocked the console or not, if not, you need to go here;

And grab the latest version, in each UE update features available tends to change, thus the need to constantly update.

That will unlock the console, and on game that support it (like this current build), add in a free cam. For games that don't support it (like the 1st release of this demo with fixed camera positions), then use the console for the debug camera.

Command without quotes is "ToggleDebugCamera" if nothing happens you'll need "EnableDebugCamera" first.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes