3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

PenisGamer

Dec 23, 2020
I unlocked everything in bioasshard except for the secret outfit 1, I completed all the levels with full health but still haven't unlocked it. Please help me.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
... Time to unpimp ze auto?

Just to double-check, and because I get a bit paranoid these days - the 'done, imported, programmed and implemented animations' they are talking about are sex animations, right? Because, technically, Not-Jill doing her shoelaces would be 'animations', too ... :unsure:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
... Time to unpimp ze auto?

Just to double-check, and because I get a bit paranoid these days - the 'done, imported, programmed and implemented animations' they are talking about are sex animations, right? Because, technically, Not-Jill doing her shoelaces would be 'animations', too ... :unsure:
There will be new animations for the new weaponry, new animations for big guy death etc so I would say it will be a mixture. In other words, expect some, but not many? And if there a few, then that's a bonus.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Can I find the older versions somewhere? There's a couple of different animations (like the missionary on the ground) that I'd like to see.

Reactions: Otyugh

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Can I find the older versions somewhere? There's a couple of different animations (like the missionary on the ground) that I'd like to see.
I might have it somewhere on my computer, I'll see if I can find/upload it in a reasonable amount of time.

Also there's probably a link in the thread, but no clue where it is or if it still works >_>

Edit : there you go, tell me if something went wrong

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017
Gameplay is pretty much unchanged and the animations in older versions do not run continuously, at most you can set them to play for 30seconds before ending in climax. If you're just curious what they look like just check them out here, .

Jul 12, 2017
Is it really not possible to turn off the stomach inflation thing? She looks disgusting
I'm pretty sure its doable with cheat engine but needs a bit of technical knowledge and is a tedious process to go through every play session. I haven't tried it though and if my hunch is correct then, like I said, it is going to be tedious.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes