3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Jul 12, 2017
I'm not sure if your saying you have unlocked the console or not, if not, you need to go here;

And grab the latest version, in each UE update features available tends to change, thus the need to constantly update.

That will unlock the console, and on game that support it (like this current build), add in a free cam. For games that don't support it (like the 1st release of this demo with fixed camera positions), then use the console for the debug camera.

Command without quotes is "ToggleDebugCamera" if nothing happens you'll need "EnableDebugCamera" first.
Thanks! Already got the unlocker. I kept trying TFC and toggle free cam forgot those are for skyrim.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
i dont know if the game is not well optimised or my computer is a piece of shit, maybe both.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
i dont know if the game is not well optimised or my computer is a piece of shit, maybe both.
Its not greatly optimised, but last builds been better, it should play decently with settings on low even on weaker computers, they use a lot of particle effects and post processing so at high details its more intensive. It favors stronger GPU over CPU performance.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Its not greatly optimised, but last builds been better, it should play decently with settings on low even on weaker computers, they use a lot of particle effects and post processing so at high details its more intensive. It favors stronger GPU over CPU performance.
oh now that explains why i get a slide show on this game, like a lot of 3d games on this site i get 45 fps or higher, i just dont understand why this game has a beef with my pc

Firefly2001

Aug 3, 2017
honestly. i'd be fine with the next update just being the old animations back in, and maybe some others. we don't need new levels. we just need more sex scenes.
which, i know they are working on the animations. but they need to focus on the content we are actually her for.
hell, even rip the RE3Remake Jill, and add her in the game, i'd be fine with just that for an update. just something at all! :D

Reactions: Sloth84 and worming

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
honestly. i'd be fine with the next update just being the old animations back in, and maybe some others. we don't need new levels. we just need more sex scenes.
which, i know they are working on the animations. but they need to focus on the content we are actually her for.
hell, even rip the RE3Remake Jill, and add her in the game, i'd be fine with just that for an update. just something at all! :D
They need an animator. Because Meguido (the programmer) going through living hell with animating stuff. On the ripping model stuff, Capcom instatly going to find out and sue the fuck out of them and no bioasshard for us.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The old animations are not in the later builds because they changed the model used for both the zombies and Jill and I guess rigging was too much of a hassle to change over. Also, they made changes to her appearance and name to avoid trouble with CapCom, so unlikely they're gonna rip an asset. And lastly, much to your disappointment I'm sure, they have always said it was game with game play and levels first, scenes/animations as the bonus, not the other way around.

Maybe check out Wildlife or similar, all animations and no content/levels?

Firefly2001

Aug 3, 2017
The old animations are not in the later builds because they changed the model used for both the zombies and Jill and I guess rigging was too much of a hassle to change over. Also, they made changes to her appearance and name to avoid trouble with CapCom, so unlikely they're gonna rip an asset. And lastly, much to your disappointment I'm sure, they have always said it was game with game play and levels first, scenes/animations as the bonus, not the other way around.

Maybe check out Wildlife or similar, all animations and no content/levels?
yeah if they changed the bone hierarchy too much i get why they wouldn't be arsed putting them back in. and yep, i doubt they would rip the model directly as well. i'm just wanting content that isn't walking around another area with the same enemies.

i've played wildlife and similar games and i like those. because at least then we get the content and can build the story later... thank you for letting me know.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes