3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

CheetoChan

Jul 2, 2018
I'm a fox patreon because of the benefits with 30 bucks. But I think to got on lower Tier until there is something new. The dev would preciate your support, but in my oppinion fox is good enough for now, or at least they change the Codes. ;)
Merry xmas, bro.
Thank you!, and Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Balial42

PenisGamer

Dec 23, 2020
These emblems on mission 4 are pretty hard to find, I managed to find 44/45. I even destroyed a glitced one in the red tunnel.just clear the area with normal zombies, then pray and spray with your gun as close as you can get and keep an eye on the fat guy. I really do wonder which one I missed...

Reactions: Bobojhonnyzxcvbnm

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
No ETA on an update? Also, game screwed up in the mansion and I had to quit out. Now I gotta start ALL THE WAY OVER. Ugh.

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
hello guys, can someone give me a clue, where is the all circular mechanicsm on mission 2? i can't find the last one :'(

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
hello guys, can someone give me a clue, where is the all circular mechanicsm on mission 2? i can't find the last one :'(
IIRC there is two in central door on the second floor and last two on the right door on second floor, you don't need to visit left door on first floor at all. I remember one being somewhere near bed, one in some kind of drawer (can confuse with 1st mission, sorry if wrong), third one is hidden behind bookshelf which is behind fat zombie on second floor and last in the drawers in a room without a door infront of fat zombie.

This is for mission 2 though, mission 1 has the same location though every spawn has changed and even enemies are in different spots.

Reactions: worming

PenisGamer

Dec 23, 2020
Hi fellow masturbators. I only have one unlock left, the secret outfit 1. I completed all the missions, with full health, both in separate and in one go and still haven't unlocked it. If any of you guys in here have a clue on how to get it, I would appreciate it, thanks.

Gumbaumba

Mar 29, 2019
I just asking free camera, for sex scenes. I like this game.... BRUH Dont let her die pls. . And u will do when one zombie grab her, other zombie can help the first zombe, for gang bang her? I mean when two or more zombie grab her, it lesses chances break free for jill.
. Idk ill just wait other ver for look on it. But when game will end ill buy it. As usual if it will be complete u know what i mean.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
There's some kind of 2021 post on their patreon. Any patrons want to reveal what it says? It's locked out for me. Hopefully, it can shed some light on when the next update's going to be because right now it's taking way too fucking long. Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 4.25.07 PM.png

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
There's some kind of 2021 post on their patreon. Any patrons want to reveal what it says? It's locked out for me. Hopefully, it can shed some light on when the next update's going to be because right now it's taking way too fucking long. View attachment 969062
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's mainly a "thank you and happy 2021" post.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I know next to nothing about their works besides Bio Asshard, but some of that stuff doesn't look too bad. Especially the Ivy from Soul Calibur one.

Might think about throwing them 5 Bucks on Subscribestar, to check it out.

Thanks for the update, anyway :)

Reactions: worming and Ilverin
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes