3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Even Half-Life 3 will be released before a new update is out for this game. Heck any other adult RE games out there? I got Progeny.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well they purged their discord after getting triggered. Only Patrons can now see what's going on.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
...it's an alpha, not a demo
Actually it's nether because it doesn't say either. I am however annoyed with everyone claiming "Alpha" and figured calling it a demo is more respectful.

Also, is it really that important? v0.03 is still very early for an alpha and/or demo or any kind of anything. It's just really early.

One last thing, Why are you being so combative towards everyone? So far I feel like you're being an awfully aggressive nobody for no reason.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Aye, as the guy above says, if anyone knows where I could get a hold of their other projects, that would be great.

May 25, 2017
1.jpg
This was posted on the discord two weeks ago. It looks like there will be mechanics to move certain furniture around. Also there's been a GUI change.

As my preposterous name implies.....I NEEDD DEMMM LINKS....i downloaded one in gamejolt, but i cant open the pak file
Dude did you even bother to check the links on the front page? Everything you need is literally right there.

Shun Kaido

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 263546
This was posted on the discord two weeks ago. It looks like there will be mechanics to move certain furniture around. Also there's been a GUI change.

Dude did you even bother to check the links on the front page? Everything you need is literally right there.

Dude, can you give me their current discord link? I'm trying to have an update of this game. Thanks in advance

Jan 19, 2019
I can't play the game... It's stuck on 'now loading...' screen when I click start the game. When I checked on task manager, the status is not responding.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I can't play the game... It's stuck on 'now loading...' screen when I click start the game. When I checked on task manager, the status is not responding.
What kind of computer do you have ? It may be coming from a bad graphic card and/or not enough ram, although mine is an absolute potato, and still manage to run the game, so...

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes