3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Nice game but for me, a sex game without any pregnancy is sorta a wtf. I've seen sex games where there are so much creampies that you can literally drown someone in cum yet the heroine doesn't get pregnant. That makes no sense. An also I like h-games with pregnancy and childbirth tag. I love Violated Heroine!
Okay, so if I can chime in here... Human child development takes /9 months/. That's a bit long for a game...

Kitten development in your average household cat takes about 9 weeks(ish). That's still a long time isn't it?

Pregnancy in games can happen all the time. You just won't know about it until well well well well after the 'game' stops. Alien births and any kind of sci-fi things or fantasy things are one thing... But these aren't aliens. They're zombies. Or uh... genetic experiments? Either way, there's no reason to expect instant pregnancy results in games unless it's a game built around /Specifically/ that goal. That makes this comment of yours more or less useless and doesn't tell us anything about the game. Nor does it answer any questions about the game. Nor does it ASK any questions about the game. In fact, this comment of yours shouldn't be attached to this game in the way it's stated at all. Are you requesting the dev to add this feature? If so, how about doing that instead of going on about how you "Don't get it" and how it's "wtf".

I personally am glad there isn't any pregnancy in this because it breaks the gameplay flow and adds an element that I find more annoying than anything. It has a time and place and nether are here.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Also the idea of blowing a zombie toddler's brains out is more or less /NOT/ a turn on for me, but if you're into that then I mean... I'm not one to judge.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Okay, so if I can chime in here... Human child development takes /9 months/. That's a bit long for a game...

Kitten development in your average household cat takes about 9 weeks(ish). That's still a long time isn't it?

Pregnancy in games can happen all the time. You just won't know about it until well well well well after the 'game' stops. Alien births and any kind of sci-fi things or fantasy things are one thing... But these aren't aliens. They're zombies. Or uh... genetic experiments? Either way, there's no reason to expect instant pregnancy results in games unless it's a game built around /Specifically/ that goal. That makes this comment of yours more or less useless and doesn't tell us anything about the game. Nor does it answer any questions about the game. Nor does it ASK any questions about the game. In fact, this comment of yours shouldn't be attached to this game in the way it's stated at all. Are you requesting the dev to add this feature? If so, how about doing that instead of going on about how you "Don't get it" and how it's "wtf".

I personally am glad there isn't any pregnancy in this because it breaks the gameplay flow and adds an element that I find more annoying than anything. It has a time and place and nether are here.
This is a game based on Resident Evil. The viruses in Resident Evil have a short incubation period and develops very quickly. The faetus should develop quickly.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
This is a game based on Resident Evil. The viruses in Resident Evil have a short incubation period and develops very quickly. The faetus should develop quickly.
My point is that child birth wouldn't be good for this game. It'd slow everything down and add a really annoying mechanic. That's just my "From the game standpoint".

My other point is that it would look absolutely ridiculous to have a sped up incubation. It'd be like having an air pump attached to our main protagonist. It would be goofy and I feel it would distract from things in the game. This is more or less a game about "Shooting shit." and "Not being raped". Child birth shouldn't be a part of this. Especially what would happen when the child is born?

It'd probably be a zombie child or a mass of tentacles. Both having to be shot. I for one, don't want to shoot zombie children that I just birthed. Nor do i want to deal with any kind of tentacle monster babies.

Reactions: Xol and nowayman69

chrezlermj

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the "Fatal Error"?
It's really bugging me cuz it appears when I shoot, when I get slapped, or when I get raped then it crashes the game! I can't even view the H-scene.
Please send help, I really want to play this game. Just so you know

D

Deleted member 516216

What are the minimal specs for this game to play and what are the sex postitions btw?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
My point is that child birth wouldn't be good for this game. It'd slow everything down and add a really annoying mechanic. That's just my "From the game standpoint".

My other point is that it would look absolutely ridiculous to have a sped up incubation. It'd be like having an air pump attached to our main protagonist. It would be goofy and I feel it would distract from things in the game. This is more or less a game about "Shooting shit." and "Not being raped". Child birth shouldn't be a part of this. Especially what would happen when the child is born?

It'd probably be a zombie child or a mass of tentacles. Both having to be shot. I for one, don't want to shoot zombie children that I just birthed. Nor do i want to deal with any kind of tentacle monster babies.
Yes, I get it. But wouldn't that add to the challenge. Then again, it make cause a big strain on the game engine.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Yes, I get it. But wouldn't that add to the challenge. Then again, it make cause a big strain on the game engine.
There is a massive difference between challenge and artificial difficulty. The game engine could probably handle it fine though. I mean if it can handle the swarm of like... 60 zombies, it should be able to handle an extra one or two extra things.

I could say if it is added, perhaps make it an optional feature? A check box in the options wouldn't hurt for it.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
What are the minimal specs for this game to play and what are the sex postitions btw?
I don't know the minimum specs for the game, but I run an I5 with 16gb ram and a gforce whatever the fuck card and have 0 lag at all. I'd say you could get away with maybe half the ram I use and half the strength of the GPU I got. It's not that heavy of a game.

As for sex positions, as far as I've seen there's a missionary position, A doogy-style with held arms position, A blowjob position, and probably a couple others I've not seen yet. There isn't too too much yet, but it is pretty good regardless. Worth a peek at least in my opinion.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There is a massive difference between challenge and artificial difficulty. The game engine could probably handle it fine though. I mean if it can handle the swarm of like... 60 zombies, it should be able to handle an extra one or two extra things.

I could say if it is added, perhaps make it an optional feature? A check box in the options wouldn't hurt for it.
Actually, corruption and mutation would be better. Perhaps maybe something like the game Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead where the character can mutate and gain different abilities and penalties based on mutation. BUT it seems like they are not gonna explore that. It seems like they wanna keep it a bit more traditional and closer to Resident Evil 5, Revelations 1 & 2. So it will mostly feel like those games with just monster rape. Damn! I wish I had the skills and resources to make my own game. Unfortunately I don't even have the time or the resources to pursue the required skills. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born in a third world country.

D

Deleted member 516216

I don't know the minimum specs for the game, but I run an I5 with 16gb ram and a gforce whatever the fuck card and have 0 lag at all. I'd say you could get away with maybe half the ram I use and half the strength of the GPU I got. It's not that heavy of a game.

As for sex positions, as far as I've seen there's a missionary position, A doogy-style with held arms position, A blowjob position, and probably a couple others I've not seen yet. There isn't too too much yet, but it is pretty good regardless. Worth a peek at least in my opinion.

Brooo thank you! And btw this is not the final game right? Im hoping that there will be many added postitions at the future anyway thank you!

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Actually, corruption and mutation would be better. Perhaps maybe something like the game Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead where the character can mutate and gain different abilities and penalties based on mutation. BUT it seems like they are not gonna explore that. It seems like they wanna keep it a bit more traditional and closer to Resident Evil 5, Revelations 1 & 2. So it will mostly feel like those games with just monster rape. Damn! I wish I had the skills and resources to make my own game. Unfortunately I don't even have the time or the resources to pursue the required skills. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born in a third world country.
What the going on about? My point there was difficulty, and artificial difficulty. I absolutely love the idea of being infected and mutating to have some additional features or something like that... But adding a feature that forces you to STOP... Plop out some stupid amalgamation of nature and deal with it isn't difficulty. It's annoying... Because /I/ the player have to physically /STOP/ and then /WAIT/ for an action and then I can continue to play. Now this isn't such an issue if it's a sex scene because it's an H-game, but the subject we were talking about was birth. I don't want to see a fucking birth. I want to see fucking. I want to see a zombie rape this character and by god, I don't want to see a little freak child running around that I have to put a bullet into. /I rEaLlY fInD sHoOtInG cHiLdReN a BiG fUcKiNg TuRn OfF/... Who would have imagined that? So anyway...

TLDR: What are you going on about? And read the previous posts before assuming.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the "Fatal Error"?
It's really bugging me cuz it appears when I shoot, when I get slapped, or when I get raped then it crashes the game! I can't even view the H-scene.
Please send help, I really want to play this game. Just so you know
Sorry to be late to respond but, if it helps now try updating your .NET framework. A lot of Unreal engine games can be finicky if it's not updated or has any issues. Past that, it could be a GPU driver issue. Try reinstalling your graphics drivers or just updating them.

Sorry to be late on this response again. I usually like helping people but got a little carried away before.

And to the person who removed my previous posts, I do apologize for that. Won't happen again.

Reactions: chrezlermj and bas
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes