3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
The cheat table with reducing the belly size. How do you get it to work? Aside from manually finding the float value each session...
You can just lock it at your preferred value (Barriga; 0 for flat, up to 0.7 for inflated belly):
Screenshot 2022-02-17 155317.png
I use the CT Bioasshard_Arena_v0.4.254 (Rev.1), you can find it in this thread.

Feb 17, 2022
You can just lock it at your preferred value (Barriga; 0 for flat, up to 0.7 for inflated belly):
View attachment 1658974
I use the CT Bioasshard_Arena_v0.4.254 (Rev.1), you can find it in this thread.
Yes, I have all of that yet the Barriga locked on zeero has no effect? It actually gives a large value (9.219562986E-41) ignoring my request. I use the same CE as you too. She baloons up regardless.
Stamina also does nothing?

I can find the addresses manually but they seem to change ever time a new mission starts

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Yes, I have all of that yet the Barriga locked on zeero has no effect? It actually gives a large value (9.219562986E-41) ignoring my request. I use the same CE as you too. She baloons up regardless.
Stamina also does nothing?

I can find the addresses manually but they seem to change ever time a new mission starts
Okay, locking it on 0 works fine for me, I start a mission and activate it at the beginning,no idea why it doesn't work for you. I have the same problem with finding addresses: I have no problem finding the timer (seconds) in mission 1, but I can't save it permanently.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
If you don't see me posting don't hesitate on doing it yourself, I just started doing it because nobody else did :3
I'm sure you have heard this before "Not all heroes wear capes" thanks for all your work man. By that I mean keeping us update I'm pretty much new here and I never had a PC powerful enough to run this game Until last year.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It's dev report time indeed :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't see me posting don't hesitate on doing it yourself, I just started doing it because nobody else did :3
They've got a pretty good streak so far. They were even transparent about the times they were having difficulties with the project causing some delays. Here's hoping they keep it up.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Why Elden Ring specifically?
Its an over hyped Souls game that a ton of people bought into. Personally Soul games are okay challenging games to get through with visual storytelling mostly, and usually with uninspiring melee combat.

Honestly I would find this game (Bio) to be more interesting in the melee if the melee worked better as well as the knife.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I wager because it comes out this week and given the depth of the game it's likely to soak up many, many hours of time that could be otherwise spent............ playing another kind of game. :KEK:
By "playing another kind of game" I assume you meant masturbating. Yeah I don't buy it I have yet to see game that is so amazing it makes you ignore lustful urges. If you meant actually playing another game then I don't get it, way I see it is a have two great games in the bank. Its like knowing you will still have some leftover pizza for the next days.

Its an over hyped Souls game that a ton of people bought into. Personally Soul games are okay challenging games to get through with visual storytelling mostly, and usually with uninspiring melee combat.

Honestly I would find this game (Bio) to be more interesting in the melee if the melee worked better as well as the knife.
Its like we've learned nothing from cp77 and tlou2. Like we haven't already seen what happens when we over hype ourselves. I've read so many negative reviews about those two games because they "didn't live up to expectations" and by expectations I assume the reviewer's own expectations (I find them okay enough).

I'm not saying Elden Ring is gonna be bad but personally the Soul's series is overrated, fight me. It forces players to associate fun with frustration like I feel good about myself because I spent 5 hours dodge poking this dragon monster with a sword. For some reason I find Mortal Shell more entertaining and I'm close to spending 5 hours dodge poking a gorilla monster with a sword.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes