3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
I redownloaded the game and still came up with the same error, I suspect it might be the save that's corrupted but I still maintain the save even after deleting the application. Anyway I can delete the save, I looked through the files but can't find anything pointing towards a save.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I redownloaded the game and still came up with the same error, I suspect it might be the save that's corrupted but I still maintain the save even after deleting the application. Anyway I can delete the save, I looked through the files but can't find anything pointing towards a save.
You can't actually save in this game. The only information that is saved is your progress in unlocking weapons in the beginning arena and the fantasy card codes you entered, and those are only good for a month I think then you have to reenter them.
I think it's PersistentData_Persistent.sav located at C:/users/{YOURUSERNAME}/AppData/Local/Bioasshard_Arena/Saved/SaveGames/PersistentData/

I could have told you a month ago, but I am no longer a Patreon of versusx sadly as we discussed this very topic there a few months ago.

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
You can't actually save in this game. The only information that is saved is your progress in unlocking weapons in the beginning arena and the fantasy card codes you entered, and those are only good for a month I think then you have to reenter them.
I think it's PersistentData_Persistent.sav located at C:/users/{YOURUSERNAME}/AppData/Local/Bioasshard_Arena/Saved/SaveGames/PersistentData/

I could have told you a month ago, but I am no longer a Patreon of versusx sadly as we discussed this very topic there a few months ago.
I fixed the error by deleting all of the app data. Thanks for the info

Reactions: worming
Apr 2, 2019
Hey y'all, been a long time since my HDD died. Finally got my PC back now with two new SSDs. But, now I have an issue while running Bioasshard. My frame rate sticks at around 30-40fps, no matter what in-game graphic settings I choose. I've also gone into my monitor display settings and set the refresh rate as high as it would go at 60Hz. Before my HDD died, it ran at a constant 60 fps on my 50" 4K Vizio TV. Other than switching from an HDD to a SSD, nothing else has changed inside my PC. I also tried fumbling around with the Nvidia settings, but I'm not sure enough to mess with it without a guide. My guess is some setting or settings were set back to default, since no data from the dead HDD could be transferred to the SSD. Any advice is appreciated. (y)

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Soon™

It's not as bad as some milking machine out there, if you don't pay them any dime then just chilling around, I guess.

Update coming out eventually. Its full release is still far on the horizon, start putting this one into your legacy so your bloodline can play a full release in your place. Unless it cancels midway of course.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
progress slowed quite a bit at one point when the two devs working on this both got really sick. They also never found anyone to do animations for them so they're still doing animations themselves which they admittedly hate doing so it's going to take longer than I think they wanted it to. If you're only curious about when the update comes out and none of the posts in between I'd suggest checking back probably around the summer.

elmuty24

Jul 6, 2020
progress slowed quite a bit at one point when the two devs working on this both got really sick. They also never found anyone to do animations for them so they're still doing animations themselves which they admittedly hate doing so it's going to take longer than I think they wanted it to. If you're only curious about when the update comes out and none of the posts in between I'd suggest checking back probably around the summer.
besides being only 2, they work on several projects besides this one

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
besides being only 2, they work on several projects besides this one
I often forget about that. You'd think it would be more productive to commit all resources and focus on one project at a time but this is slowly becoming a trend to developers. Start another project half way through the first one. On an optimistic point of view, they seem very confident. On a skeptical view, money.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I often forget about that. You'd think it would be more productive to commit all resources and focus on one project at a time but this is slowly becoming a trend to developers. Start another project half way through the first one. On an optimistic point of view, they seem very confident. On a skeptical view, money.
The main issue with this (as far as I've seen) is that 80% of developers simply drop the current project to start a new one. Thankfully this isn't the case with Bioasshard but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
As a creator of creative material myself, creative burnout and art block are things.
It's not a trend, it's just how arts work. Especially if you are a stressful person and easily distracted who just happens to love making works of art.

Focus is good but it's also weighed heavier for your mental health each time the stacks up, when comes to creative stuff, you will eventually need a breath of fresh air and take your mind off on something new once in a while, hunch the memes about artist drawing stuff like CGs or manga/comic still 'drawing' for their relaxation. Since the objective and commitment for said drawing are in different topics compared with their 'actual' work.

Although it's still undeniable that it's can be very distractable too. it will easily make you lose more focus on the main project at hand if you lacked the proper resolve and commitment. This is where morality for the works of art comes into play, will they resume the focus after they become least tense? Or the breeze of relaxation and distraction will carry them away? I been dropped a lot of private projects along the way just because I feel like doing or making some other things more, it's rather a guilty feeling even tho I never publicize any of them but I still failed to finish what I started.

It's a common thing in any line of creative-relate work so it's not so surprised anymore if you see many projects abandoned and distracted toward a newer one, but it's also a sign of incompetency of the creator itself that lacked the resolve to fully commit toward finishing what they started and not be branded as scammer or loser, discrediting themselves as they did.

You only need to pray for God of Creativity that VersusX team themselves have those resolves unlike many that fallen along the way, for the records, most projects they are co-working on along with this Bioasshard are finished and concluded so far. So there is still some optimistic view to look at, at least.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
As a creator of creative material myself, creative burnout and art block are things.
It's not a trend, it's just how arts work. Especially if you are a stressful person and easily distracted who just happens to love making works of art.

Focus is good but it's also weighed heavier for your mental health each time the stacks up, when comes to creative stuff, you will eventually need a breath of fresh air and take your mind off on something new once in a while, hunch the memes about artist drawing stuff like CGs or manga/comic still 'drawing' for their relaxation. Since the objective and commitment for said drawing are in different topics compared with their 'actual' work.

Although it's still undeniable that it's can be very distractable too. it will easily make you lose more focus on the main project at hand if you lacked the proper resolve and commitment. This is where morality for the works of art comes into play, will they resume the focus after they become least tense? Or the breeze of relaxation and distraction will carry them away? I been dropped a lot of private projects along the way just because I feel like doing or making some other things more, it's rather a guilty feeling even tho I never publicize any of them but I still failed to finish what I started.

It's a common thing in any line of creative-relate work so it's not so surprised anymore if you see many projects abandoned and distracted toward a newer one, but it's also a sign of incompetency of the creator itself that lacked the resolve to fully commit toward finishing what they started and not be branded as scammer or loser, discrediting themselves as they did.

You only need to pray for God of Creativity that VersusX team themselves have those resolves unlike many that fallen along the way, for the records, most projects they are co-working on along with this Bioasshard are finished and concluded so far. So there is still some optimistic view to look at, at least.
I really get that and in no way I'm trying to attack h-game developers, even more so because being an h-game developer is way more different than being a normal game one. I've never created anything in my life so I might be speaking out of my ass here, but in these cases, couldn't you just focus on working on different things, to later add on into the game? You made the example of game developers drawing CGs and comics and that's honestly good, you can maybe draw something related to your game in some way only to add it later on.
Or maybe you could work on a new mechanic, something that kinda gets you going, and then try to add it to your game when you feel like you took a break for long enough. I kinda get it though, you work on a game so much that after some time you start questioning where are you going to get with this game, and it's especially true when the game has no real storyline like in this case.

I always make the example of Enlit3d because it was by far one of the saddest losses for me, because I honestly loved Heroine Rumble and whatever's the name of the game after that. Now he's just working on a turn-based one which honestly feels way off and not as good as the older ones. Definitely a "different strokes for different folks" moment, but to prove my point, Heroine Rumble kinda never had a storyline which led Enlit to think "where the fuck do I want to go with this" and thus creating a different game.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I really get that and in no way I'm trying to attack h-game developers, even more so because being an h-game developer is way more different than being a normal game one. I've never created anything in my life so I might be speaking out of my ass here, but in these cases, couldn't you just focus on working on different things, to later add on into the game? You made the example of game developers drawing CGs and comics and that's honestly good, you can maybe draw something related to your game in some way only to add it later on.
Or maybe you could work on a new mechanic, something that kinda gets you going, and then try to add it to your game when you feel like you took a break for long enough. I kinda get it though, you work on a game so much that after some time you start questioning where are you going to get with this game, and it's especially true when the game has no real storyline like in this case.

I always make the example of Enlit3d because it was by far one of the saddest losses for me, because I honestly loved Heroine Rumble and whatever's the name of the game after that. Now he's just working on a turn-based one which honestly feels way off and not as good as the older ones. Definitely a "different strokes for different folks" moment, but to prove my point, Heroine Rumble kinda never had a storyline which led Enlit to think "where the fuck do I want to go with this" and thus creating a different game.
It's alright, and I felt no ill intention behind your speculation and curiosity. It is what it is which is also backed by the evidence and the turns of events it took.

It's only logical that people become distraught toward creators that can't hold their shit together because they failed to hold onto their resolve, just like how I failed to finish any long-running projects (which is, again, fortunately, that I never publicize any of them or start a funding campaign over it, nobody hurts and nothing is ruined, except for my self-esteem.)

Unfortunately, the things you mentioned about working on different things which can be added at later date, are still not a breath of fresh air toward creativity relaxation.

The point of distraction is that the creator needs something else entirely different from the current project at hand, something that takes on a different setting in its entirety, they can be something related to the project itself but definitely not soon-to-be-added into one. So that it's not feeling like they are still 'working on the same project.'

For extra example, it's something go like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sooooo TL;DR - it will only work when you are not working on something related to the progression of the project at hand. Since it would feel more like shifting to a different topic of work instead of relaxing your mind.

This is by no means, trying to defend or justify any bad decisions or bad moves that lead many creations to their downfall, just try to explain how the mentality behind them works.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes