3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Everyone knows two female bodies fucking is the epitome of straight. Unlike that gay af male x female shit.

Listen. No need to jump through hoops to justify getting off. Most of this crap is just social constructs anyway. Who cares about this straight vs gay stuff, can't we all just come together?:KappaPride:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
nope but then again im not the dude who wants dicks on women
And so what? I was stating an opinion (that by the way, many people follow), and out of nowhere come people saying "ah you're totally gay dude, yeah you're a dick lover" like what? Do you also go around rape-related games saying "yeah you guys love rape you're psychopaths"?

Reactions: ryuhatsune

D.I.L..L.I.G.A.F

Sep 10, 2019
And so what? I was stating an opinion (that by the way, many people follow), and out of nowhere come people saying "ah you're totally gay dude, yeah you're a dick lover" like what? Do you also go around rape-related games saying "yeah you guys love rape you're psychopaths"?
Yeah I get what you're on about, but there's no reason to get pissed over them they're just fucking with you bro take a chill pill. Everyone has their own opinions so fighting about it ain't gonna do shit my dude. Just enjoy what you like and let them enjoy what they like.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the update, Ilverin! As usual.

I wonder if this has been answered or asked but how many animations have they planned for the boss again?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilverin
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes