3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Their is no need to say an opinion is wrong as they are not factual statements but as they are reflection of beliefs so he is not wrong, yet neither are you in liking them, however, the major of those that follow the game here might not share your ideology.
Oh sorry I forgot the /s after my post, I understand a lot of people don't get sarcasm around here

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Isn't that the point of zombies?
Not really. The whole thing about zombies is that they act more like animals and give in to their instincts, in this case fucking. Honestly I'm not all that repelled by zombies simply because of this, because they don't act like humans would.

But overall yeah, male bodies are disgusting and I much prefer having a female body with a dick on it.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
You call male bodies disgusting but you don't find dicks on women abominable? I think futa is gross and I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.
Depends on the dick. Most are feminine and don't collide with the overall aesthetic of a female character. Humongous dicks are disgusting on any living being (aside from horses).

It's been proven more than once that female futa on female is less gay than male on female.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I don't get the obsession with dicks while also pointing out "it's not gay". It makes sense when you have a character like Mystique (X-Men) who can shapeshift but otherwise just use a strapon.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I don't get the obsession with dicks while also pointing out "it's not gay". It makes sense when you have a character like Mystique (X-Men) who can shapeshift but otherwise just use a strapon.
I mean I'm fine with strapons too, but a real dick implies that the futa also feels pleasure. Just don't add in balls and we good.

Reactions: ryuhatsune
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes