3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
I just extracted the game and ran a few cheats and the game crashed and every time I open it I get this error " LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 670] BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!".
Any idea how to fix this?

Reactions: worming
May 25, 2017
I just extracted the game and ran a few cheats and the game crashed and every time I open it I get this error " LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 670] BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!".
Any idea how to fix this?
Good lord what cheats did you run? It sounds like your game got corrupted.

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
Good lord what cheats did you run? It sounds like your game got corrupted.
I just used the cheats provided here along with the cheat engine. When it got corrupted I remember a pop-up from the cheat engine that kept popping up and wouldn't go away when I close it so I had to restart my pc. Then when I tried to start the game again I get that message, even when I extract the game again. Might be because I combined the old cheat-script with the newer one, though that's only a guess, I have no idea what's happening lmao

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Somebody knwo how can i fix the bug "Failed to open descriptor file "?
DirectX are the newes Version...

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
so im using daniel's cheat table for this game and while everything works fine, i seem to be struggling on locking barriga? ngl i just want to get rid of the hazy effect jill gets when shes bloated with cum. i'll change the value to 0.70 as told but the game always autocorrects it to 0.50 or something. some help would be appreciated

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Looks like Bethesda and its Skyrim is getting outcompeted
Skyrim is almost 2 decades old and has lived its prime. Just the fact that its still being compared to recently released games already proves its quality. Not a lot of games managed to stay relevant 19 years after its release even though Skyrim owes that to modders accessibility which is one more great thing about it.

Edit: Damn I forgot how to math I didn't realize 2011 was only 10 years ago. My bad boo

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Skyrim is almost 2 decades old and has lived its prime. Just the fact that its still being compared to recently released games already proves its quality. Not a lot of games managed to stay relevant 19 years after its release even though Skyrim owes that to modders accessibility which is one more great thing about it.
What do you mean 19 years ? It came out on 11.11.2011. So almost 11 years ago. Or maybe it was a typo, lol.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Dude Skyrim is a bit more than 10 years old.
World of Warcraft is nearly 19.

Reactions: Dovakeks
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes