3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
I was gonna leave a full review (not totally positive, I will admit) but I figured I'd ask here first/instead, seeing as a new demo is in the pipe.

1 - Is there a fetish toggle... like at all? I get that it's part of the game mechanics, but cumflation (and bestiality) is not my thing and the fact that I can't disable it is disappointing, and to an extent game-spoiling. I get why it's in the game, in terms of balancing and punishing players for letting the PC getting fucked, but it's still a bummer. No pun intended.
2 - Character customisation is locked, is that just a demo / non-patreon thing? No issues if it is, just double checking.
3 - Knife seems to do no damage. Just me?
4 - Anyone else get weird FPS or lag spikes? Happens no matter what the settings are, though it's certainly worse at higher settings. I don't believe it's my machine falling behind, because I can run far heavier games at the best graphics with no problems (and also because it happens when I've got everything set to the lowest setting)

Any help would be appreciated, especially with point 1, because I do like this game and don't want things to drag down the experience for me.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I was gonna leave a full review (not totally positive, I will admit) but I figured I'd ask here first/instead, seeing as a new demo is in the pipe.

1 - Is there a fetish toggle... like at all? I get that it's part of the game mechanics, but cumflation (and bestiality) is not my thing and the fact that I can't disable it is disappointing, and to an extent game-spoiling. I get why it's in the game, in terms of balancing and punishing players for letting the PC getting fucked, but it's still a bummer. No pun intended.
2 - Character customisation is locked, is that just a demo / non-patreon thing? No issues if it is, just double checking.
4 - Anyone else get weird FPS or lag spikes? Happens no matter what the settings are, though it's certainly worse at higher settings. I don't believe it's my machine falling behind, because I can run far heavier games at the best graphics with no problems (and also because it happens when I've got everything set to the lowest setting)

Any help would be appreciated, especially with point 1, because I do like this game and don't want things to drag down the experience for me.
1 - No, you'll have to fight off the dogs to prevent bestiality. The cumflation can be turned off with Cheat Engine (see my post above for that).
2 - Has to be achieved by playing the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 - It does but little and aiming is really hard; other players might be better with it.
4 - I don't but I remember it being brought up in the thread before.

Feb 11, 2020
1 - No, you'll have to fight off the dogs to prevent bestiality. The cumflation can be turned off with Cheat Engine (see my post above for that).
3 - It does but little and aiming is really hard; other players might be better with it.
Ahh okay, thanks for the help.
I'll get cheat engine installed then. No chance I'm unlocking all of the clothes though haha

Feb 11, 2020
S
Sorry for the second message, but I don't suppose I could trouble you for the addresses of the relevant systems, or a table used for Bioasshard? Just to save me hunting around.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Ahh okay, thanks for the help.
I'll get cheat engine installed then. No chance I'm unlocking all of the clothes though haha
You can use the Fantasy Card s (OP link to it in thread), those should unlock most if not all the customization stuff, also there is a full save complete i think in the last page along with the cheat engine. So worse come to worse if you want access to most if not all of the stuff there you go.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Dhitz

May 29, 2021

Hey!
you have some good points/questions:
1. I agree i would add a toggle for cumflation, defo annoying/disturbing for many players. and I would remove bestiality completely.
As GifMe mentioned you can turn off cumflation with CheatEngine using Danielxz's table. or just find the right numbers yourself
And the dogs... always have enough bullets just for dogs.

killdogs6.gif
2. https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-6866363
3. Knife does damage, but obviously not the strongest weapon. Its wise to use the knife when a dog/zombie is on the ground or from the back. I guess devs dont want the knife cause too much damage or the player just kill everything with just the knife. Its useful if you know when to use it ;)
4. Yes the framepersecond performance got worse from the previous version. The game is work in progress so we expect improvement with the engine too. I think its perfectly fine that the devs focus on the new features atm. Optimalisation expected when they are closer to the complete game.
Also devs mentioned they rewrite the code. So we will see in the next update....cant wait! :D

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019
savegame doesnt work for me. how/where do I install it properly?
Here:
C:/Users/YourPcName/AppData/Local/Bioasshard_Arena/Saved
You replace the folder called SaveGames.
If you don't see the appdata folder just click on "View" (up there, near the name of the folder) and check on "display hidden elements".
Hope it helps and sorry for any grammar mistakes, english it's not my first language

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
where do i find the shotgun and mp after unlocking them
Ah guys really?
Dont even need to unlock the weapons yourself.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-6866363
Start playing the game! you will find the weapons by PLAYING THE GAME :D
weapons you do not find, you can unlock on the Map1 Easy mode!
Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Hand Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, Rocket Launcher
Assault rifle is in the sewer.
whereisAR.gif
Shotgun is on a table near the Mansion entrance
whereisshotgun.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: passdummy
Mar 29, 2020
Guys, help me figure it out, I got this error when starting the game Low level fatal error(File;Unknown) (Line;670 Bulk Data compressed header read error This package be corrupt

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
this has great potential but some things

1) I run 2 monitors and had some issues with jumping from the monitor game was on to my other one, not sure why but might be something on my end. I could just run 1 monitor and no issue but wanted to mention it anyway, seemed like something to do with F to dodge was why.

2) Please add an option to disable pregnancy all together

3) Like some say, MC ending up dying no matter how many times you "accidentally" allow a zombie to catch her and have their way with her is off-putting.

4) An option to prevent dogs from appearing would be great as well

5) I ran out of bullets after escaping sewers but was no ammo in misty woody area next, feel like each stage should have ammo somewhere.

overall, this is interesting but I am concerned about how long it takes to develop and it unlocks its potential, graphics are amazing, the gameplay looks fun as well.

lmao I wish

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone know the AES key? I tried using the old one in the thread to extract animations with UModel and Unpaker but neither of them worked with it so i'm assuming there's a new key.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
this has great potential but some things

1) I run 2 monitors and had some issues with jumping from the monitor game was on to my other one, not sure why but might be something on my end. I could just run 1 monitor and no issue but wanted to mention it anyway, seemed like something to do with F to dodge was why.
2) Please add an option to disable pregnancy all together
3) Like some say, MC ending up dying no matter how many times you "accidentally" allow a zombie to catch her and have their way with her is off-putting.
4) An option to prevent dogs from appearing would be great as well
5) I ran out of bullets after escaping sewers but was no ammo in misty woody area next, feel like each stage should have ammo somewhere.

overall, this is interesting but I am concerned about how long it takes to develop and it unlocks its potential, graphics are amazing, the gameplay looks fun as well.
1) If your in windowless full screen mode or windowed then its probably to do with mouse capture.
2) Its not pregnancy, just inflation, fixed with blue herbs.
3) Its a FPS game, you loose health and you die like any other main stream game.
4) I also don't care for the dogs, but they are there because it was requested, so thats unlikely.
5) Not had a problem myself. Shoot the dogs, they typically drop ammo if its an issue.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
how do i install and use the cheat engine?
This link to download CE :
On the top left " select a process to open" you choose Bioasshard, then on the right you click on "open a cheat table", you pick the CE table provided by this thread, and it should appear on the lower part of the programm. Just click on boxes corresponding to the cheats you want to activate/deactivate them.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes