3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys chill. Let's wait for the new update. :whistle:
Yeah thats right lets wait till next year say-December and by that time if we see another stain of This fucked up Corona Virus we all are Zombies in real... WAIT..what.... did i just say Zombie... No NO NO... This brings me to another Question LOL... lets save it for later... lets keep the zombie within us for the time being. hee hee

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
"Zombies Rape julia (meaning: interests/inclination towards forced sexual act, be it male or female)" - am I the only one who wants this dream come true in "Bioasshard Arena"?
Now you need to ask yourself. What are you doing here... LOL

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
One side ignorant or trolling, the other stroking their ego for their supreme enlightenment over someone else.:rolleyes: Stop responding to this already and stay on topic.

Reactions: worming
Jul 3, 2018
You have my gratitude for Your response.
Any specifics about the release of the next update?
At least, this year (2021)?
The main dev has been hammering out some flaws and implemented a new sex system so its easier for hm/she to add new animations so hopefully its this year, otherwise he/she hasnt said any release date yet (he/she works alone if i remember correctly doing all the assets himself/herself)

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Using the fantasy cards makes the game significantly easier. With TheBoss it only takes one or two Headshots with the basic Handgun to kill a zombie and they hardly deal any damage. The double ammo code should give you more than enough of that since you get a feeling for where ammo can be found in the game after a while. Post #2,422 and #2,423 have all essential codes (the active patreon code can be seen on the title screen).

I like the game so far and I'm looking forward to see the boss (hopefully some weird creature like in the RE games and not just a really big zombie inspired by Nemesis or Mr. X).

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes