3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Why do people seem to be so aggressively into pregnancy. No other kink is being demanded in this site as much as that and its gotten to a point that I actively look for pregnancy comments whenever I check a new thread. No kink shaming I'm just genuinely curious hell if people demanded anal sex more I'd be jumping on that horse every time I see a comment like that
I never thought about it much. Best I can come up with is our instinct tells us to breed, which fills our desire for that content in games we enjoy. Even though I have no real-life desire to be a father currently, making it happen in a fantasy setting satisfies the desire, for me at least. Hell, I didn't even make the jump from old Skyrim LE to SE until they had the sex, "non-con" and pregnancy mods ported over. :giggle:
As Church said the need to Breed surely, something is, for me at least, exciting to see the act of creating a new life, the fact that by just "an act" a new entites will be born is pretty fantastical in every sense, PiC was one of the first game and Skyrim SL was so incridible, but a lot of other game with the pregnancy theme is too.

Don't know why but a game with pregnancy (Impregnation+Birth) is for me a Qualitie mark, like "hey we did not just focus on game sex but on real one too".

It's give a fantasy's realism. Like the game is a true world.

Reactions: Church the Cat

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
look its not perfect like you guys are imagining(but it works really fine in sex atacks), sooo before making questions to me like "its not working,etc", use your imagination and try to make it "works", i was tryng to make an flying mod(as you can see its incomplete) if i complete and it works i'll update this CT
i figured out the proper way to make julia fully nude
Sem título.png
also, i was just trying to find something funny or interesting and
Sem título1.png
what food?
Sem título1.png
this update adds some useless scripts and this one now is working correctly (i dont think i'll update this table anymore, i'll wait the next version of the game)

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Dude....you don't know nothing :ROFLMAO:
Heh heh. yeah you can say that based on the question that was asked but t.b.f i really have not seen any female with this kind of wild imagination.
Not many females respond to that post but well some one answered it back there '' we too have feelings''woow. that was very surprising for me. i am blushing LOL. i ll keep asking the wired questions time to time. New update in December is Long Long away.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i think this right here takes the cake for the dumbest and most clueless comment ive seen on this forum. Fuckin hell...
Yeah. Really Dumb i think about it many times before asking it here. so dumb of me. Can you justify it why is it dumb and clueless comment as per you.
PS- Bio ass hard arena what is it all about? Zombies Rape julia (Meaning- interests/ inclination towards forced sexual act, be it male or female)
No Offense i am not intelligent to find the answers. many in the pervious post have replied and i appreciate them. Please help me gain some brain. hope you have answers to what is asked. (regardless a man or a woman)

Reactions: nerogaf

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Bruh, I know this is the internet, but this is just being creepy.
ow yeah i realized it too. that question itself was creepy shouldnt have asked. it was not meant to offend someone. sorry for that if so. But after some interesting funny replies i got bit curious to see the other side of the coin. we all are cool.

Reactions: randomguyspain

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Can you just stop talking about this shit and get back on topic please, on the internet we don't care about women

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Yeah. Really Dumb i think about it many times before asking it here. so dumb of me. Can you justify it why is it dumb and clueless comment as per you.
PS- Bio ass hard arena what is it all about? Zombies Rape julia (Meaning- interests/ inclination towards forced sexual act, be it male or female)
No Offense i am not intelligent to find the answers. many in the pervious post have replied and i appreciate them. Please help me gain some brain. hope you have answers to what is asked. (regardless a man or a woman)
"Zombies Rape julia (meaning: interests/inclination towards forced sexual act, be it male or female)" - am I the only one who wants this dream come true in "Bioasshard Arena"?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hi guys, tell me how to freeze time in the first mission, I got sick of gaining 5000 points please help
Cheat engine. Check the seconds, pause the game, input the seconds and scan, wait for one second, scan with one second less etc. I usually find the right ones after three scans.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes